BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 20:20

"Oh poor you, you bashed someone's skull in and you had to turn once." He hissed, "He had a little boy and a little girl you know. Two parents and a wife who think he just disappeared, who still put posters up every year to try and find him. His son hates him for just walking out and his daughter ended up in rehab for alcoholism, brought on by the fact her daddy 'ditched' her. All of that and you're lucky you only got to turn once, the pain you felt doesn't compare!"

Tatia walked into the pub they'd been told to meet the hunters at quietly, waiting for one to turn up.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 20:21

(( brb. On stage soon ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 20:35

"My entire family hates my fathers guts and I wish I could hate him too. I finally got the chance to see him again and he wouldn't listen to me and went and got himself killed by Klaus. I got shot in the heart with splinters and died, in Kol's arms, had to watch him fall into a pit and not be able to comfort him. My mothers died before. My son. I've suffered plenty, the majority of the suffering is because of you lot so stop. Don't you lot fucking dare hurt my sons, or husband, or my nephew or nieces or any of my family because we've suffered enough recently… too much. So please…. I'm begging please."

(( Want me to RP the other hunter? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 20:39

((Sure))

"Don't beg, it doesn't become you. Just accept that you're a horrible species and you all deserve to be wiped out because you're a crime to nature." The hunter hummed almost cheerfully. "As for your family dying, get used to it sweetheart."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 20:46

Astrid just let out a small hissing noise.

After about five minutes of waiting, almost silently, the bartender slid a vervain spiked drink over to Tatia. Murmuring that it was from a gentleman that had just left before going back to serving other customers.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 20:50

Tatia took the drink and sniffed it, not being fooled she simply poured the drink out into a plant pot before getting up and out to see if she could see who'd just left.

"I may have lied earlier. We already managed to get your son - Aiden - in a position where we can capture him. Bless, he'll be so devastated when he realises his lab partner is actually only there to kill him." he chuckled, heading outside then.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 20:54

"You don't even know his fucking name. It's Adrian, not Aidan. You know nothing of him. Or the others. Not really."

From behind, a heavily built man picked up a metal crow bar and hit Tatia roughly around the back of the head with it when she left, in an attempt to knock her out.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 20:56

Tatia hit the floor on all floors, groaning as her limbs gave out from underneath her and she went sprawling before she went unconscious.

"Well the girl we've set him with knows his name well enough. So it doesn't matter all that much."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 21:09

"You wouldn't dare touch him, you wouldn't dare." Astrid snapped.

The hunter chuckled and leant down to pick her up. Tensing when he felt Klaus' hands around his neck though soon the grip slackened and Klaus dropped down unconscious behind him. Another hunter having knocked him out.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 21:15

Tatia stirred a little as she drifted in and out of unconsciousness.

"Wanna bet? We kidnapped and were gonna kill your niece until her father found her and killed one of our best hunters."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 21:22

"Which niece? I have two."

One of the hunter gave Tatia and tough kick tithe head before picking her up and walking away. The other doing the same with Klaus. Keeping them both unconscious before throwing them both into separate cells either side of Kol. Giving them a dose of vervain to keep them down for a while.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 21:27

"Katrina or whatever her name was. She was a baby. We kept her for a while because we could decide what to do with her, then then day we decided to kill her her father showed up and killed her guard."

"Well aren't you two a pair of fucking jackasses. Well done you idiots." Kol muttered under his breath, shaking his head.

Dakota was inside the same cell as Klaus, dumped in the corner with a puncture wound on her neck - she hadn't submitted quietly when she'd came so they'd given her werewolf venom and left her to rot.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 22:34

Klaus didn't respond, still unconscious.

"You call us monsters and yet you were going to kill a baby," Astrid hissed, managing to get her hands free and taking the gag off of her mouth and eyes slowly. Hoping it wouldn't be noticed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 22:38

"A baby that could grow up to kill tens of hundreds of people if her grandparents and great-uncles and great aunt are anything to follow by."

"You idiots." Kol shouted then, his frustration finally showing through that they'd ended up getting captured. "You both left! Both of you, are you insane?!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 22:41

"You shouldn't tar us all with the same brush," She hissed before having her face vamp out and managing to bite into his neck. Resting if he had been on vervain or not."

The yell then made Klaus begin to stir, blinking his eyes open with a groan.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 22:43

"I'm a hunter, you really think I wouldn't be on vervain," The hunter sighed as he took Astrid by the hair and dragged her back. "That's gonna cost you your sons life. I think we'll go for Allen rather than Aiden... Death by a car falling and decapitating him sounds fun to watch."

"You stupid, stupid bastards!" Kol continued to rant. "They let Astrid go! They said if you tried anything then everyone else would get hurt you complete idiots!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 22:46

"Won't be able to hurt him if your fucking dead." Astrid hissed, reaching to the side to try and grab a hold of his neck. Coughing a bit because of the vervain.

Klaus sat himself up, hissing, "Quiet Kol. Shut up for a minute."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 22:50

The hunter just shifted her at that, moving to dump her on the dirt on the ground and kicking her away before pulling his phone out, dialing, and setting it to his ear. "The kid in the garage, he goes first, cut the suspension so the car falls. While you're at it, tell Charlie that she can get rid of the college kid, overdose vervain in his sleep, nothing gory." he told the person on the other side before cutting the call.

"Why should I?! There's four of us here now because you two were stupid enough to go and meet them!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 22:53

"To save your arse," Klaus hissed, glancing around the cell and grimacing at spotting Dakota. Moving to her and shaking her gently to get her attention.

"No!" Astrid whined, "No, no, no…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 22:56

Kol just swore at him at that.

Dakota groaned and shifted a little, lifting her eyelids before dropping them again.

"I warned you that if you didn't act nicely people would suffer for it. You tried a few times and now your sons are gonna pay for it." The hunter shrugged, dragging Astrid up by her hair and marching her onwards again. "And if your husband screws up then that's your stepdaughter and your other son gone too, since we've been tailing them for a while. They like cruise ships you know, and it's awful easy to trap vampires on those things..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 23:00

"Dakota wake up. This just means there is more of us now to think of a way out of this."

Astrid winced, shaking her hair as she was marched forward and holding back a sob.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 23:17

"And if Finn or Sara or Sage or whatever her name is doesn't show up, then one of Russia's 'youngest' history lecturers is going to randomly go missing... We're very thorough Astrid, very thorough." he said smugly. "And if your eldest younger sister doesn't show up, well, her husband has a human son and a human bit on the side that are both easily killed."

"No talking!" One of the other hunters shouted then, moving to shoot Klaus through the bars to stake him to the walls, and quickly getting in and dragging Dakota out into another cell, locking Klaus' back up before Klaus would've managed to recover.

Dakota whined a little at that, waking up a little more when she was dragged out and suddenly starting to hyperventilate, the venom illusions kicking in.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 23:22

Klaus just let out a curse, narrowing his eyes at the hunter as he pulled the stake out if himself with a wince.

Astrid remained completely silent, stumbling a little bit over her own feet as she walked.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Dec - 23:27

"Want me to stay with you until I get the confirmation call that your sons are dead?" The hunter said cheerily, looking down as his phone got a text and raising his eyebrows. "Your mother and stepfather are in our custody now. Result."

"Kota, calm down love." Kol said gently, him being able to see Dakota since they were in opposite cells. "Panicking will make it worse." he added, before banging on the wall to his left, "Tatia, you up?" he called, sighing and shaking his head when there was no response from her. "Dakota's gonna die soon if you don't get your blood to her." he murmured quietly for Klaus to hear.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 14 Dec - 23:30

"I need a way to her to do that, or something to put my blood in I can roll over," Klaus hissed quietly back in response.

Astrid lost her temper at that, face vamping out as he quickly moved her hands up to break the hunters neck violently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next