BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcast Villiage

2 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Outcast Villiage - Page 16 Empty Re: Outcast Villiage

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 2 May - 22:53

"I can't do that, so you'll have to kill me."
_______

Alex nodded his answer to Xander before he looked at her. "Trust me, I know better than anyone what your father's actions can do, but for now, let's just concentrate on getting out of here alive."

Xander looked at Chiquita. "Come with me, we can get the others who aren't numbers out, they can decide what they're doing themselves."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 2 May - 22:59

"Well, doing that would be unethical. I don't think I have to kill you to get what I want."

"I'm not leaving dad," Citlali said firmly, sitting by Ranger and gently taking his hand.

"Do you want me to...to do something?" Chiquita asked awkwardly, lifting her hand and letting her fingers spark weakly.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 2 May - 23:04

"Well so far, I'm the only thing standing that can and will stop you." Evelyn shrugged. "So you have very limited options, because if I fail, there are others, some stronger than your numbers and all of them won't stop until you're dead. You think you and your people are invincible, but you can't beat us, our power is too much to control, they make what we do look easy yes, but you don't stand a chance." Her eyes occasionally flickered to Ephraim, and it was easy to see that she wanted to be closer than she was.
______

"Suit yourself." Xander told Citlali, before he looked at Chiquita. "No time love." He brought her upstairs with him to get those who weren't numbers and he stopped as he got to his niece's room, where he picked her up gently. "It's alright." He whispered to the baby.

Alex looked at her. "If you don't come with us, you're stuck here and they will find you and probably do worse than what's already happened."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sun 22 Jun - 17:14

The woman eyed Evelyn with a barely disguised expression of disgust but lifting her hand to her ear, pressing down on an earpiece. "Its me. Terminate Contract Five until further notice. He's not to be brought back online until my say so."

Before the woman had even dropped her hand from her ear, Ephraim shuddered and then slumped, eyes blankly staring at the floor and not breathing, stood perfectly still as if a statue.

"You see," The woman began, reaching into her pocket for a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. "I'm bitter. I'm jealous. If I can't have my numbers, no one can." She lit the first cigarette, inhaling and then letting out the smoke in a sigh. "Are you going to play nice or should I terminate the next one?"

----

Chiquita followed nervously, wringing her hands where soft flames were curling almost uncontrollably around her fingers and wrists.

----

"I-I can't leave him though." Citlali sounded lost and almost frightened.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 22 Jun - 19:07

Evelyn watched Ephraim, and this just fuled her anger, and she touched the ice, absorbing it slightly. "I have to protect my family, the numbers are family, surely you can understand that?"

"Then I'll stay with you." Alex told her.

Xander got to the rest of the people in the mansion, except the numbers letting them decide whether they want to go with him, and he took them down to where a hidden passage was, letting them go first and he handed his niece to another mutant as they left and he looked at her. "Are you sure you want to leave?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sun 27 Jul - 22:02

"Family is blood, and none of them are blood. Are you going to let us take him peacefully?"

"Carla..." someone behind her spoke quietly. "We're spending too much time here."

---

"Well, then, that isn't exactly fair on you..."

---

"If its safer to leave, then that seems the best option, huh?" Chiquita sighed softly.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 27 Jul - 22:37

"Family is more than blood, we are family through our daughter." Evelyn looked at Ephraim. "She needs him more than she needs me."
______

Xander looked at her. "Try and convince the numbers to go, I'll try and stop people from getting in."
______

Alex shrugged. "I don't mind." He looked at Anjuli who walked over. "Follow Xander, I'll join you soon."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sun 27 Jul - 22:41

"He can have as many children as he wants, it doesn't matter to me. Number Five comes home."

---

Chiquita nodded, quickly leaning to kiss his cheek before she left the room.

---

"I just can't leave my dad."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 27 Jul - 22:47

"No he doesn't." As a last attempt, Evelyn suddenly caused the ice to hit her so she could at least get to Ephraim and she dragged him closer to herself, so that they were now sitting inside a cuboid of thick ice.
_________

He kissed her lips in return, though it was quick, he was nervous of not seeing her again, it was unusual for him.
_________

"You can try and convince him to come with us, but I'm staying at your side."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sun 27 Jul - 23:00

"He isn't going to wake up, even if you take him away." Carla's voice was dispassionate. "That's how the Contract works."

---

Chiquita started looking for Death and Clockwork first, since they tended to stay together.

---

"He can't complain since he isn't conscious," Citlali mumbled quietly. "And I don't want to sit here and wait to die."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 27 Jul - 23:05

Evelyn ignored her. "Ephraim I don't know what to do, I don't want to lose you." She told him, brushing a hand through his hair, before she had to give up. "I can't fight anymore, but I will get you back." She kissed his lips ever so gently, she sounded lost as she stood and suddenly sank into the floor,
allowing the woman to get to him.

((I have an idea if you want to hear it))

Xander waited for her back where she had left him.

"Look, if it makes you feel better I'll carry him out for you."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sun 24 Aug - 14:15

((Sure, go ahead ^_^))

"Bag him and tag him," Carla spoke to the men behind her shoulder. "I'll sniff out the other ones."

---

Chiquita returned, Death and Clockwork following obediently, though Death looked grumpy. She'd managed to rope in Disaster as well.

---

"Are you sure? I don't want to burden you." Citlali wrung her hands together nervously.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 25 Aug - 15:03

((my idea was that everyone could be forced to split up away from each other, say Evelyn went to one place away from everyone and the others went to other places, as the numbers were captured again, but a few years go by and the numbers are told to get rid of the others, such as Evelyn, Alex and Xander))

"You won't."

Xander got hem out of the mansion and blocked their exit with as much time energy that he could, and he led them out into the mountain, where Anjuli was waiting and she held Evelyn and Ephraim's daugher, trying to keep her warm.

Evelyn ran back to the mansion, and she got through the front door. "Xander? Moira?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 25 Aug - 15:19

((Did you want to skip ready or go through the scenes of them being captured?))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 25 Aug - 15:25

((if you want to, I don't mind))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 25 Aug - 15:54

((I think it would be easier, if you're sure you don't mind ^_^ ))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 25 Aug - 16:00

(okay then, do you want to post first?))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 25 Aug - 16:21

((Uh...So, how many years first?))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 25 Aug - 16:40

((2 - 3 that way Anjuli and Ephraim and Evelyns daughter can grow up a bit))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Tue 2 Sep - 20:02

((Who first then?))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 2 Sep - 22:38

((I dont mind posting first))

About two or three years had gone past, the mansion had been abandoned, and everyone had gone their sepatrate ways. Evelyn was in Canada , living in a two bedroom flat with hers and Ephraim's daughter Katie, and Evelyn hadn't aged a day. She was sitting on the windowsill of her flat as Katie played with her dolls on the floor, she had brunnette curls in her hair like Evelyn, but her eyes showed nothing but Ephraim.

Meanwhile, Alex was in Madrid with Moira and njuli, and at this moment, he was at the beach lying in the sun, he looked more muscled than he had a fw years ago, and he was ignoring the girls who stopped and stared, before he sat up and smiled at Anjuli ran over holding something in her hands. Moira was lying beside her nephew enjoying the sun, neither of them had aged, but Anjuli had.

Xander was lying on a bed in a house in New Zealand, he was throwing a ball at the ceiling and catching it, he hadn't changed, he was still Xander but he looked more and more on edge and some wouldeven suggest lonely, since he was the only one to be truely alone now.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Tue 2 Sep - 22:55

"It was a little ambitious to think they would be here, huh?" Carla stared up at the mansion absently, a perfectly manicured hand combing through Disaster's hair, who was stuck knelt on the floor next to her. "Shame. It was the final step, too."

"Your final step to the grand fuckery of our lives?" Ephraim asked bitterly, from where he was stood on her other side, arms folded. Carla pulled out a small black box, pressing a button and then Ephraim was down, falling to the floor and curling up as he violently spasmed in pain. When he stopped shaking, Citlali was allowed to crouch by him and help him up.

All of them were particularly gaunt looking, almost like skeletons, and what skin was visible of their arms and legs were covered in healing wounds and dark bruises.

"What have I said about talking back, Five?" Carla sighed, still almost petting Disaster like he was a dog.

"Speaking out of term is a privilege we haven't earned," Ephraim hissed angrily between his teeth. "Because we are less than human."

"Good boy. Lets go. What we want isn't here. We don't want to leave Three and Four for too long either."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 2 Sep - 22:59

Evelyn got down from the windowsill and she called her daughter over as she picked up the small coat that was lying beside her and she helped her daughter dress to go outdoors, before she too got her shoes and coat on and she headed outside with her into the crisp air.

Xander eventually walked onto the balcony that was outide of his room and he looked down at his phone, debating whether to call someone.

Eventually Alex took Anjuli inside the beach house that stood not far away and he helped her to wash the sand off, whilst Moia stayed on the beach.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Tue 2 Sep - 23:09

"Come along." Carla tugged on Disaster's hair and he stood, shoulders hunched as if he was expecting pain. When nothing happened and, when given the go ahead, he joined the present Numbers as they walked towards a waiting helicopter.

((I was thinking - Ranger was a number but broke the control before. Say he does it again and finds someone? But they let him break control on purpose to follow?))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 2 Sep - 23:17

((that sounds like a good idea))

Evelyn walked Katie to a park, and she sat on a bench watching her daughter run off and play on the swings. "Ephaim where are you? You would have loved this." She thought to herself, before she shook her head to clear the images of Ephraim from her mind, she made a promise not to think of him again and she had failed time and time again.

Moira eventually decided to head inside, and she used the showers that stood by the beach to clean herself off as much as possible, before he put some shorts on over her costume and she headed towards her home.

Xander sighed o himself and he threw his phone nside, resting her arms on the railings of his balcony, before folding them and resting his head on them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next