BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 40 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Thu 22 May - 23:26

"Lucas has Sarai, maybe if he doesn't come back after the kids have left...."

Olivia chuckled lightly, shrugging.

"Mm, I'm pretty sure it's been way longer than six months too." Kol whispered as he lay back and ran his hand down her stomach, groaning deeply when the knocking got louder.

"Don't go in for a few days? Please?" Hope whispered, blinking her eyes but not turning to face him in case he said no. "need you here with me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 22 May - 23:31

"I've hated it too," Astrid whispered in his ear, kissing just below his jawline longingly before moving away from him and putting her top back on. Heading out of the room and answering the door with her hair still dishevelled, her expression stormy.

"Mmm.." Klaus smirked.

Within a few seconds then, Adam had dropped the towel and pinned her against the bed. Kissing her passionately as he pulled her top from her.

"I'l give my boss a ring later, tell him... Take the week off." Zacarias whispered with a nod.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 22 May - 23:39

"Thank you." Hope whispered, rolling over into her side and facing him. "I'll ring in and take tomorrow and Friday off, they're the only days I was due in this week."

At the door was a fairly tall, roughly 6'5 vampire. He looked to be in his mid twenties and his eyes were the same deep brown, same shape as Astrids. The man was built roughly like Adam, though he'd clearly inherited most of his mothers features. "No idea why I'm asking this, it's pretty obvious since you look exactly like my nana Astrid - who you were named after. But you are Astrid, right? Adams daughter?" He asked in a deep southern drawl."

Tatia grinned and kissed his neck. "Soon then."

"Knew you couldn't resist." Olivia grinned as she kissed him back deeply, helping him to strip her.

((Did you see my message?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 22 May - 23:44

"Mhm." Astrid hummed in response to that, crossing her arms over her chest and muttering, "I was kind of in the middle of something, y'know... whoever you are. Who are you, anyway? How do you know my name? What do you want?"

Zacarias just nodded in response to that, kissing her forehead gently.

Klaus nodded, kissing her lips in response.

Adam just laughed a bit, fading to black when she was stripped.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 22 May - 23:50

"Wow." Olivia whispered almost breathlessly afterwards, kissing just under his chin as she untangled her legs from his and sitting up, pulling the cover to her chest. "...wow."

"I wanted to meet my sister, half sister. Technicalities don't matter." He grinned, extending his hand. "I'm Ivar Adamson. Though when that got too odd I just changed it to Addams. And you're Astrid Adamsdottir. Though you go by Mikaelson now, mm?"

"My sister stayed last night. Came over to offer support."

Tatia kissed him back.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 22 May - 23:53

"I don't have any siblings on dads side." Astrid replied with a shake of her head, "I won't say he would of told me, I know he wouldn't of if he knew but he died when I was young.." though after a moment reached over to shake his hand, "How'd you know so much about me...?"

"Mm, she still here?" Zacarias asked quietly.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 22 May - 23:59

"I did my research." Ivar shrugged. "Needed to know who you were before I made contact."

A few weeks later...

Hope walked up to Zacarias' office and let herself in. Watching him work quietly for a few minutes before clearing her throat to catch his attention.

"Gonna miss you when you leave for England tomorrow." Olivia whispered as she turned over to face Adam in bed. "Don't stay too long mm?"

"Sarai? Up sweetheart it's time for breakfast!" Tatia called.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 23 May - 0:04

Astrid just grimace, looking him up and down before looking over her shoulder to see if Kol was behind her. A bewildered expression crossing her face when Ivar couldn't see, obviously having no idea what to do in this situation.

"Mm, I won't." Adam hummed, "Just need to spend a few days with my brother, that's all. Haven't seen him in a while."

Zacarias glanced up a moment later, offering her a light smile when he saw her, "Everything okay?"

"Sleeping..." Sarai mumbled, burying her face in the pillow
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 May - 0:08

"I love watching you work, your concentration face." Hope laughed as she closed the door behind her and practically bounced every step as she moved towards him, standing at his side and grinning quietly. "What're you working on?"

"Mm." Olivia sighed. "I've been thinking... About the wedding, I'm going to ask your dad to give me away."

"Look, hey." Ivar gently caught her hand and pulled her to face him. "Eyes. Look at my eyes. We have the same."

"Sarai! Now!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 23 May - 0:14

"He crashed a car when I asked him to simply be happy for us, Ollie." Adam mumbled quietly in response to that, "I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I doubt he'd come.."

"No! Nothing to wake up for anyway..."

Zacarias raised an eyebrow at her in question, "You're.... cheerful. What's happened?" he asked quietly.

Astrid tried to pull her hand away from his, inhaling sharply and shaking her head in the negative. "No... you must be using a glamour. Whoever you are, you aren't who you're saying. I don't have a sibling on dads side, he died... I remember the night he died."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 May - 0:19

"Him giving me away would be closure. Final closure. We both need it. It's be him accepting I'm moving on me and me letting him go as much as I can. I need him to do it. He needs to do it for his own sake."

"What if I told you id made your favourite breakfast?"

"Well as soon as we're done here I'm expecting chocolates and balloons and cute teddy bears considering I'm now carrying your child." Hope said almost matter of fact-ly bouncing in step as she beamed.

"He died six months before I was born. But he slept with my mother regularly. I am his son, you are his daughter which makes you my sister."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 23 May - 0:26

"No... no." Astrid denied with a shake of her head, moving her hand to run her own fingertips through her hair. "I..... C-Come in, I guess." she mumbled before motioning to the living room for him, turning and heading up the stairs to hers and Kol's room a moment later. Mumbling almost silently, "This is odd, Kol.. so odd and I don't want to believe it because it freaks me out because I've never known."

"You always make it..."

Zacarias' eyes widened at that, "What... how?"

Adam just let out a small sigh before nodding, "Okay.."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 May - 0:31

"And I was thinking after the wedding, if it's what you still wanted. We could try for a sibling for Zosia...."

"Lingering effects of the spell and good luck that it happened to be a good egg at the time we, well you know." Hope shrugged as she rested her hand on his shoulder. "I'm pregnant with our own baby."

Kol was shrugging his shirt on. "What's going on? Who was downstairs?" He asked. "And I worked it out too, we haven't slept together in over a year." He grumbled as he headed downstairs.

Tatia frowned and headed upstairs to her daughters room, sitting beside her on the bed. "Sarai hon, what's wrong?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 23 May - 0:35

Astrid frowned, catching his hand as he walked past her and pressing her lips to his, "As soon as we get the chance, hm, handsome?" she whispered. Letting his hand go a moment later and mumbling, "Apparently my dad has a son... I have a brother. I don't know, it's freaking me out and I don't know how to act."

Adam nodded a little bit in response to that, "Sure."

Zacarias smiled brightly in response to that, pulling her closer to him gently and pressing his lips to hers.

"Tired.. Want to sleep." Sarai whispered.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 May - 0:42

"Why didn't you sleep earlier last night baby?"

Hope kissed him back deeply, pressing her hands to his face as she gently pulled away. "Good enough excuse for you to knock off early, mm?" She grinned.

"Kill him and pretend he was never here." Kol muttered in annoyance. "Or just phone your dad and check out this guys mother with him."

"That sure didn't sound so convincing. If you're only wanting Zosia that's fine by me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 23 May - 0:48

"No, it's fine. Just random, that's all. All the other times we've spoken about it, you haven't wanted him there." Adam shrugged.

Astrid was silent for a few moments as she contemplated simply making Ivan leave and getting back to Kol, though she let out a sigh and shook her head, not wanting to make a bad impression, she simply pulled her phone from her pocket and called her father.

"Didn't feel good.."

"Mhm, definitely."

-------

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=214
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down