BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 11:55

"Hi…" Astrid whispered almost silently, "Zosia is here, she's been saying how you've made her mum cry, been saying that you've been telling her dad to hit her when she's not been very well behaved. I thought you were starting to adapt…"

Klaus just moved away from Tatia a bit then, answering his phone with a, "Hello?"

"I'm sorry." Henrik whispered quietly, "I didn't mean to Hope, I really didn't…. I slipped and…. I'm sorry." he mumbled before turning and leaving the room. Trembling slightly from his sisters words.

Zacarias just buried his face in Hope's hair once again to stifle a sob.

Tamara got in too.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 12:02

"It worked perfectly fine in my day, slapping kids when they needed it. Parents still do it now, so it's not like I'm telling them anything new." Adam sighed, rolling his eyes though she couldn't see it. "As for the witch, it's not my fault if she can't handle the truth. She's nothing more than a discarded prostitute your husband disposed of. Who was paid for her services with jewels and other expensive things. She's not good enough for my grandson."

Hope curled her arms tightly around him, kissing his forehead and whispering sweet nothings to soothe him.

"It's Dakota... I'm down at the hospital with Henrik and Hope. She and Henrik were arguing and he pushed her by accident and she's had a miscarriage because of it and i think they could both really use you two here right now."

Adrian leaned over and kissed Tamara softly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 12:09

"I don't think she's good enough for him either, but if she makes him happy then just out up sigh it like I'm doing, okay?" Astrid told him so only he would hear, "You need to mind where Zosia is when your saying these things, she's young, she doesn't need to hear them. Yes people still hit their children but that doesn't make it right, you never hit me daddy, never - the only time you harmed me was the sword incident."

Zacarias just tightened his arms around her, eventually calming though he still trembled.

"We'll be there soon." Klaus sighed before hanging up and whispering to Tatia, "Henrik and Hope argued, Henrik accidentally pushed Hope - she lost the baby. They're at the hospital now

Tamara kissed him back.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 12:13

"You were never naughty enough. Zosia is wild."

Tatia grimaced. "Oh dear..." She whispered as she got out of bed.

"I love you." Adrian reminded her gently before pulling away and letting her drive.

Hope barely reacted when a nurse came in to fit a drip for pain relief, to "help with the shock and the rest of the stomach pains." As she put it before leaving.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 12:18

"She hasn't been whilst she's been here, daddy." Astrid pointed out quietly, "She's been quite well behaved, actually."

"I know," Tamara smiled, "I love you too," she whispered before pulling away from the curb and driving.

Henrik rested his forehead on Dakota's shoulder silently.

"Mm," Klaus hummed with a grimace, frowning deeply.

Zacarias didn't react either, kissing the side of Hope's head and when he felt like he wouldn't end up crying agai himself began to whisper softly in her ear as she did to him to soothe her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 12:22

"She's most certainly isnt like that here."

Adrian smiled.

Dakota wrapped an arm around him, holding him close.

Hope listened in silence, cutting him off around five minutes later with a short pained groan which started her tears off again.

"I'll deal with Henrik." Tatia whispered, "Hope'll react better to you at the moment." She said as she dressed and headed to Lucas' room, peering in and quietly telling him they'd be back soon.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 12:28

Zacarias just gulped and tightened his arms around her, kissing her cheek gently before burying his face in her hair.

"Just…. Tone it down a bit, okay? Please? Whatever your saying, make sure she can't hear it? Make sure you don't step over the line and get yourself killed?"

Klaus just nodded, getting up and putting his clothes on before heading out of the room.

"She hates me..." Henrik mumbled. "She hates me."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 12:30

"Fine." Adam whispered.

"She won't when this has all blown over." Dakota soothed

Hope sobbed into his shoulder, trying to twist her body into a comfortable position.

Tatia headed downstairs and into the car.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 12:41

"I just don't want you getting yourself killed, daddy…. You know that." Astrid whispered quietly.

"Yes she will," Henrik mumbled, "This isn't just an argument, this isn't just me telling Mia that she was upset. I killed her baby. I killed her baby."

Zacarias held her close silently.

Klaus followed.

Tamara pulled over when they got there and got out.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 12:45

"You didn't mean to Henrik. Didn't intentionally do it."

After an hour or so, Hope drifted off to sleep, the pain killers having made her drowsy and the crying wearing her out.

As soon as he was in, Tatia drove towards the hospital. Getting out once they were there.

Adrian followed, wrapping an arm around her waist as they walked.

"I know Asa, thanks for your concern... Did you end up speaking to Ivar any further? Confirming who he is?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 12:53

"I was a bit rude to him." She admitted, "So he left…. But I have his number, I was going to phone him later and arrange to meet up. I- he seems to be genuine though, I mean, we have the same eyes and he has your build. I don't know though, I don't know how to ever be entirely sure."

"I still done it." Henrik mumbled. "Baby is still dead because of me."

Klaus got out too and headed inside.

Zacarias just held her close, staring at the ground in silence.

Tamara leant into him contently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 12:58

Dakota just sighed deeply, wrapping an arm around him and looking up when she saw Tatia and Klaus. "Hopes in that room - " she gestured. "Zac's in there with her."

"Just speak to him, see what he knows. If you're not entirely convinced do a DNA test on you both to see if you're related?"

"Grandma? Mummas here and she's crying with grandpa..." Zosia said quietly as she walked into the room and stood by her grandmothers side.

Adrian grinned, kissing the top of her head.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 13:08

"Yeah, that's a good idea." She nodded, "Thank you daddy, how are you, anyway?" she asked before frowning and asking Zosia quietly, "What's wrong with her? Where's your dad?"

She kissed him on the lips in return before sitting down at a table when they got there, looking at the breakfast menu.

Klaus just nodded before heading into Hope's room, sitting down at the edge of the bed and taking Hope's hand gently.

Zacarias watched in silence .

"Please don't hate me too…" Henrik mumbled to his mother.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 13:11

"You're my son. I could never hate you." Tatia whispered, sitting beside him and pulling him into her arms.

"Daddy?" Hope whispered, lifting her head to look at him.

"She's just crying. Repeating what grandpa Adam said to her..." Zosia mumbled. "Daddy wants to get married but mummy doesn't think she's good enough to marry him because he's nice and she's all those things grandpa Adam called her."

Adrian looked too.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 13:21

"But I killed a baby…. My niece or nephew…. Your grandchild." Henrik whispered shakily.

"Hey Hope." Klaus greeted softly, "You've had a rough day, hm, sweetheart?"

Astrid let out a deep sigh, whispering into the phone, "I'll phone you back once I've fixed the mess you've made, okay? Love you daddy." Before hanging up, telling Zosia, "Wait here, okay?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 13:26

Zosia nodded, going to the table and grabbing her coloring things before sitting down and starting to colour.

In the kitchen Kol was stood up with Olivia, arms wrapped around her in a tight hug as she sobbed into his chest, mumbling incoherently about how she didn't want hurt Adam, she wasn't good enough for him and how much she didn't deserve him. Kol had a grimace on his face as he rubbed her back to soothe her.

"He's my brother... And he knew I'm - I- I was pregnant and he pushed me. He knew and he pushed me! He killed my baby." Hope whispered, voice catching.

"I know you didn't mean it Henrik." Tatia hummed. "I know."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 13:32

"Ignore my father, Olivia. He's just trying to be protective." Astrid whispered as she entered the room, "Like me and Kol were initially. You make Adam happy, your good enough…. If he's happy with you and your happy with him then your good enough for each other in your own eyes and that's all that matters."

"I'm sure he didn't do it intentionally, Hope. You know him, know he wouldn't. It was just an accident, a horrible accident."

"She said I was dead to her." He whined. "She wouldn't even believe my apology."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 13:36

"He's right though. I will never be good enough for him, never. He's too good. He deserves better but if I leave him I'm just proving everyone right when they said I'd hurt him. I don't want to hurt him! I love him!" Olivia whispered as she pulled away from Kol to face Astrid, eyes red raw from crying and voice hoarse.

"No. He did it because he was annoyed at me for being angry at him. He did it as payback."

"It's just an accident Henrik. She's grieving. When she's worked through it she'll come to her senses."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 13:50

"No one'll be good enough for him, Olivia. He's my boy, he's my dad's grandson. But…. He thinks your good enough, you make him happy. He wants to marry you. That puts you pretty damn close to good enough, closer than I imagine anyone else would ever be. Ignore my dad, he has temper tantrums, doesn't watch what he is saying, is a bit of an idiot really."

"You're just upset, Hope, your mind is overthinking everything. You'll see how sorry he is, how he didn't mean to. Just focus on grieving for your baby, okay? Not on him, you and Zac need to keep each other strong. I'm here for you too, okay? Me and your mum."

Henrik just shook his head.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 13:58

Hope just shook her head and turned away from him. "Fuck off if you're going to defend him." She muttered, curling back into Zacarias.

"I just want him to be happy, but I'm not good enough. What if I don't make him happy in ten years and he realises I'm just a washed up useless - "

"Don't finish that. You're not." Kol whispered, pulling her back into him.

"Henrik..." Tatia sighed.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 14:03

"You're the one that is making him happy, Olivia. You're the one that has given him a child he adores. He loves you to pieces, every time I see him now he's smiling and that's because of you and Zosia. That is because of the life he has built with you two. You're all he needs, you're as close to good enough there will ever be for him. Stop being silly, unless you're worried about marrying him because then that'd make us related through law - that's weird, hm?"

"I'm not, I'm not. I'm here for you." Klaus soothed, resting his hand on her shoulder.

"What?" He grumbled.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 14:09

"You didn't mean it. She can't possibly think you'd ever mean to harm her baby."

"He loves you. He loves you so much. You make him happy, you're his world now. You and Zosia. And making him happy makes you pretty good to us Ollie. You're making him happy and I know he makes you happy too." Kol soothed.

Hope said nothing then, just trembling as she rested against Zacarias.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 14:14

Astrid was silent then, unsure what else to say to comfort her. Having said all she could think of without repeating herself too much.

"But she does...."

(( Sorry I'm slow - I'm doing an entire assignment in a day because I am so organised :L ))

Zacarias held her close silently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 May - 14:23

Hope eventually fell asleep once more, curled into Zacarias.

"She can't, can't possibly think that."

"Pull yourself together, mm? He loves you enough to marry you." Kol mumbled.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 May - 14:31

Astrid just watched quietly then.

"Go speak to her. She'll tell you herself." Henrik mumbled as he leant back against the wall, closing his eyes with a deep sigh.

Klaus frowned a little bit.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum