BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 40 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva 19th July 2014, 02:58

"I do you idiot! We wouldn't be having this conversation if I didn't!" Sarai whined, "Stop this, Lucas, just listen to me, please just listen to what I'm saying."

"Mm, maybe. No matter what her reasoning for it is, I think he's been amazing for only now letting any insecurities show."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 19th July 2014, 03:01

"I have listened. And I prefer pretending to be an only child. Avoids all this."

"Just shows how strong he's been for his family." Dex nodded.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 19th July 2014, 03:06

"If your an only child what the hell is my baby to you, hm?!"

"Not that he is getting a reward for it, everyone is just pulling away from him. I think it's finally hit him that me and his dad won't get back together and when we've always been…. Not a constant... But we've always had the attitude that we'd get back together it hurt him when he realised this time was different and all people have told him is that Olivia only likes him because he is Kol's son and it's to get to Kol, and Olivia ran off with Kol on Adam's wedding day because of a witches spell. All if that would get to someone eventually, and instead of her just leaving him he needed her to assure him , Kol to assure him but they both just kind of left him in the cold."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 19th July 2014, 03:09

"Poor kiddo."

"You know I adore her!l

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 19th July 2014, 03:10

((Nighty night))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 19th July 2014, 03:26

"It's difficult to be there for him sometimes, too, because  I always feel as if I can't spend too much time with him because of Adrian." Astrid whispered with a sigh, "All Adrian ever said was that Adam was the favourite and he used to say that's why he tried to…. the first time he did. Then sometimes I feel awful because Karl was my first, and I owe Karl so much time because I never got to watch him grow and that has always upset me so much and I kind of neglect him now that I have the chance to see him but the twins are so…. Explosive.  It would be a help if Kol would make some effort with Adam, since Adam and Olivia have broken up but - I don't know, Adam hasn't mentioned Kol at all." She remained silent then for a few moments before whispering, "I never liked Olivia, not really. Despised her, I've tried so many times with that girl to get along with her - first for Kol's sake and then for Adam's but now she's left him just because he wanted a little bit of assurance from her I'm not even going to try anymore to play happy families. She's not good enough for my son. Perhaps I'm just being bias, I probably am because Adam's my baby but…. It pisses me off, that Kol is backing up Olivia's corner when Adam idiolises him. He really does idiolises his father, Dex, and Kol's just left him in the fucking cold when all he really needed from the both of them was assurance, was a hug. Why is it so damn hard for them to hug him and realise he's not as tough as he makes himself out to be."

"What is she to you?! If your an only child then she can't be your niece!" Sarai hissed, "I refuse to let you hurt her, I refuse. I refuse to have you let her believe you'll be there no matter what and she can always come to you when she needed to you and she can talk to you about things she wouldn't speak to her parents about just for you to kick off when she falls in love…. Why can't I have my big brother and my fiancé, Luc? I'm not Mia, I'm not Kira, I've made so much of an effort with you…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 19th July 2014, 06:19

"You are though! You are! You've found yourself a man and decided you don't have time for Lucas anymore. That's what they both did! You're exactly like them! If you stop me seeing Rhea then just remember it's me who she woke up for, she obviously loved me as much as I love the bones off that little girl, so you'd be upsetting her more than anything, and that is hurting her!"

"I suppose it's hard to see people in a different light after you've known them to be a certain way for so long. Especially with Kol going through a hard time too, they were both probably leaning on Adam and aren't sure how to react to him needing to lean on them. It's not fair and Kol should be putting his sons first but it doesn't always work out that way when we plan it..." Dex frowned. "You shouldn't ignore Karl though, it's not fair on him, nor his twins who I can see absolutely adore you. Yes they're tiring but they're worth it, don't you think? I love playing with both of them when they want to. All Karl probably wants is to know you're there for him no matter what..." He kissed the side of her head. "And I'm here for you no matter what you decide to do regarding your sons."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 19th July 2014, 09:43

Sarai winced when he said it was him Rhea woke up up, hitting him violently across the face and hissing, voice trembling, "Fuck off Lucas! Fuck off! I never left you when I found Christian, never, don't you dare blame this on that because I never did! I still spent just as much time with you as normal. It wasn't just you my baby woke up for you fucking idiot! She yelled for me when he woke, not you, so don't you dare make out like the only reason she woke up was because of you!"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 20th July 2014, 21:19

"You're too handsome to be crying, too sweet…" Imogen mumbled quietly.

---
"No, no you haven't. You haven't at all."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 20th July 2014, 21:23

"Siobhán and Ciaran are cruel and hardened. Won't let anyone into their shells to feel anything or to open them up. Thomas just wants a life away from us and Emmett son speak to us not does he trust us enough to tell us what happened... I failed them as their mother!"

"Shh, it'll all be okay now..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 20th July 2014, 21:31

"I thought it was all stuff of movies." Imogen whined, "And it's all real and I'm a part of it now and…. I have… forever." Imogen whispered, remaining silent for a few moments before perking up and grinning, "I have forever! I could learn every single language there is or ever will be!"

"No…. No you haven't. You haven't."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 20th July 2014, 21:34

Emmett chuckled at that. "That's good... See the bright side. You could teach in universities, be a world coveted translator. You could discover and create new languages."

Kira just buried her face in his chest.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 20th July 2014, 21:40

"Mm…" She hummed with a light smile, leaning up to press her lips to his, "Hello… boyfriend."

Scott held her close, whispering, "Should we go and see how they're doing?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 20th July 2014, 21:42

"No... Give them an hour or so. If she's chosen to die he won't want us looming over him whilst he says his final goodbye."

Emmett smile a little at that as he kissed her back.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 20th July 2014, 21:50

Imogen deepened the kiss slightly.

Scott let out a small sigh and nodded.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 20th July 2014, 21:51