BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 20:34

Hermione glared at him firing spells right back with the intent to do more then harm him.

Ginny returned with her wand drawn shooting spells at anyone near Harry.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 20:36

Harry managed to catch sight of her and he fought with her, and he saw his parents fighting, Sirius Black fighting, all of Ginny's brother and their friends all fighting for their lives this time.

Draco managaed to recover long enough to take on another deatheater, before the killing curse took him out, and he helped his sister battle Voldemort.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 20:38

Ron soon joined Ginny and Harry along with the others keeping everyone he cared about in sight including Aria.

Hermione soon enough was able to get to Draco.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 20:42

Draco looked at her and he semed relived that she was still alive and after hours went by, Voldermort called time for them all to regroup since he had lost a lot of followers and he wanted to make a proper battle strategy. When he and his people had disappeared, everyone who survived had rallied around and found their friends and cried over survivng so far and then cried for the dead. Harry found his parents sharing hugs with Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, Mrs Weasley calling for her daughter and sons and soon finding her eldest sons and husband, before looking for Ginny and Ron. Whilst Aria was hugged by her mother as Draco pulled Hermione into his arms, just as Pansy and Blaise embraced and shared a loving kiss of relief that they had both survived.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 20:44

Hermione wrapped her arms around Draco pressing a tender yet meaningful kiss to his lips.

"Aria!" Ron shouted the second he could suddenly appearing behind her and swinging her around as he held her close.

Ginny walked to Harry kissing him softly and taking his hand while walking to their parents.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 20:47

Harry kissed her back, walking to their parents with her.

Draco kissed her back, pulling her into him.

Aria smiled as she was swung around by Ron.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 20:50

He set her on her feet pulling her against him. "Never. Ever. Ever. Leave. Me. Again." He stated seriously.

She squeezed his fingers. "Is everyone okay?"

Hermione knotted her fingers in his hair deepening the kiss.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 20:55

She leant against him. "I won't." She whispered.

Mrs Weasley pulled them both into a hug. "Everyone is fine sweetheart, are you two alright?"

Draco pulled her close, a hand moving into her hair.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 20:57

Ginny hugged them all tightly. "Yeah, yeah we're good."

He shuddered slightly still holding her.

She mumbled something against his lips incoherently due to the fact that she only managed to deepen their kiss.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 21:00

He pulled away after a while, letting them both breathe, he hadn't heard what she tried to say, but he just pressed his forehead to hers. "I thought I'd lost you." He told her, his voice a whisper and hard to hear over the noise of everyone else. "I thought for one second, I was going to lose you, both you and our daughter, I couldn't bear that....I'm so sorry Hermione."

Aria hid her face in his chest. "I love you so much Ronald Billius Weasley." She told him, though it was muffled against his front.

Haryr nodded and he kissed Ginny's hand before he walked over to his parents and she shared a hug with them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 21:05

She locked her eyes on his one hand tangled in his hair the other hand on his cheek. "Draco Malfoy, you and our babies are my life. I would never leave you that easily so don't you ever do something so stupid like that again, do you hear me?" Her voice was soft but her eyes said it all, her love for him but her fear of losing him was there too.

"I love you too Aria. More then anything."

She watched him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 21:09

Harry eventually came back to her when his parents had let him go and he slid his arms around her.

Aria looked up at him and she smiled.

Draco looked at her, like hers his eyes were showing his love for her, but also how scared he was to lose her, she was his life and he couldn't bear being without her, so he done the one thing he could do right now to keep from a breakdown, he kissed her with as much passion as he could.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 21:14

Ginny leaned into him running a hand through his messy hair. "Let's go see the boys?"

He held her tightly.
((Were they engaged yet?))

The moment he kissed her any anger she'd had about what he'd done was gone and she found herself returning the kiss the same way.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 21:15

"That wouldn't be such a good idea sweetheart, you heard Voldemort, he could be back any minute." Mrs Weasley told her.

((yeah I think they were))

Aria hugged him back just as tightly.

He kept the kiss.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 21:31

"I need to know they're okay..."

He kissed her forehead. "I love you so much."

"Draco..." She whispered.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 21:32

"They are Ginny, Tonks is looking after them." Remus told her as he walked over.

"I love you soo much too..." She told him as her eyes went blank. "We're going to be seperated in the battle, but I need you to promise me something." She sounded almost desperate, like she needed to hear this from him.

"Yes?" He whispered against her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 21:35

She nodded at hearing this.

His arms tightened around her when be heard this but he agreed.

"Don't you ever scare me that way again, do you hear me?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 21:37

"I promise, I won't." Draco told her.

Aria looked at him. "I want you to promise me that no matter what happens tonight, no matter how far apart we are, I want you to keep fighting, no matter what happens, you have to promise me that you will fight." She told him. "If not for us, then for our babies."

Harry pressed a kiss to her head.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 21:41

Hermione pulled him close again hugging him tight.

"I will. You need to promise to come back to me after."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 21:49

"I will." She told him.

Draco held her close, just as there was a scream from the other side of the hall, an everyone turned to see Pansy on her knees, holding her arm where the mark was and Blaise was beside her, trying to calm her, before he too disolved into pain and soon all of Draco's followers were screaming in pain, holding the mark, before Draco's eyes found Aria as even she and his mother fell to the floor in pain.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 21:54

"Good because the second we can I want us to get married. No more waiting...I have to know you're mine. Always." Ron was about to kiss her again as the screaming began and he knelt to try to calm her the best he could.

"Draco..." She looked around at them all. "Tell them what to do. We need their focus...he he gains their focus it's over for us.."

SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 21:58

Draco winced, obviously what was happening to his deatheaters was happening to them. "We can't fight this." He told her as Professor McGonagall ran over to him.

Aria couldn't stop screaming, whatever was happening was making her and every other deatheater in the room feel like they were being ripped apart.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 22:04

"Yes you can! You're stronger then him Draco! You're all stronger then he is, fight it with everything you're worth...with love!" Hermione cried out loudly looking out Harry and the others that were okay.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 22:08

Draco eventually collapsed to his knees, his eyes on his sister, his mother, his aunt and his friends, those who were laying down their lives for him right now as they were taken away in blinding pain, and he couldn't stop it. Suddenly the whole room could hear the manic laughter of Voldemort, and then his voice.

"You all die for them, when they are worthless, just let me have them and then this will all stop and no one else from this school will die." His voice sounded through the room. "Give me Draco Malfoy and his followers, and all will remain as it was, give me Draco Malfoy and there will be a reward for you all."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 22:11

Ron and Ginny looked at everyone.

Hermione knelt beside Draco. "Dray focus. You can do this."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next