BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 23 Jun - 18:14

Aria looked almost distraught and her whole face was pale, her eyes blank as if she was still stuck in a vision but the flicks of colour in her eyes showed that she was fighting to come back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 23 Jun - 18:26

"Talk to me Aria, I'm here for you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 23 Jun - 18:41

"I'm trying, but it doesn't want to talk." Aria told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 23 Jun - 18:55

"What doesn't want to talk, hmm?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 23 Jun - 19:05

Aria looked up at her and this time it didn't look like Aria, it looked more like she did when the seer was in front. "I don't want to talk to you, mudblood."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 23 Jun - 19:17

"Good for you. Let Aria through I was speaking to her anyhow."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 23 Jun - 19:19

"She's mine now." She told her. "So you, that stupid brother of hers and that pathetic excuse for a fiancé can fuck off."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 23 Jun - 19:42

"No you gotta get, let her come though!"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 23 Jun - 19:52

"Not likely."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 23 Jun - 20:00

"Just let her through. She can come through she's stronger then you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 23 Jun - 20:04

"No she really isn't, now if you don't mind, goodbye." She told her as she walked away.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 23 Jun - 20:25

Hermione grabbed her arm. "I do mind. And she is. Now listen to me Aria Malfoy, you come through and speak with me. Stop being afraid and show everyone how strong you truly are."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 23 Jun - 20:28

"She's not strong, she's pathetic!" She spat, pulling her arm from her grip. "She's as weak as a piece of paper, she has no way to beat me because I am her."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 23 Jun - 20:31

"She's bet you her whole life! She's the strongest women I know."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 23 Jun - 20:43

"Oh really?" She smirked. "Aria wouldn't even know what day it was if it wasn't for me, or how to breathe or even how to wake up in the morning."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 23 Jun - 20:44

SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40