BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Keep The Secret

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Will You Keep The Secret - Page 20 Empty Re: Will You Keep The Secret

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 18:26

"Why did I need the coffin?" Snow echoed. "Well, I... I was under the same spell we believe your Aurora to be under, the coffin was created as a place to store me and the creator of the spell has a flair for the aesthetic dramatics." she answered, just nodding in confirmation to Emma's question. "Yes, that's it. You've got it."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sun 7 May - 18:34

Oli nodded in understanding. It seemed these people had been through a lot. "It certainly sounds interesting this coffin of yours. I didn't see it when I walked through the centre of town. I think I would remember. Are there any places that something like that could be kept?"

Emma shook her head, "I don't know, but Regina might. It's her town after all and she made the coffin. Why don't we go ask her?"

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 18:37

"We have to go straight to Rumple." Killain affirmed persistently, "Regina wouldnt know where the coffin is if Rumple has gotten his dirty little hands all over it. Or perphaps we can get someone close to hin to figure it out for us, the boy he has running after him."

"Oscar is a child. We cant get him into the middle of this." Snow frowned, "It isnt fair."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sun 7 May - 19:14

Oli really wanted to agree with Killian. He was liking the man more and more, they went about things the same way. He knew he couldn't be there with Rumple though or he might hurt him. He also didn't want to use Oscar, he was just a frightened kid. He knew how that feeling all two well. "I agree with Snow, I don't want to use Oscar if we can help it, he's just an innocent caught up in all this. I agree that Rumple will be the one to know what's going on, and we need to get to him although I'm not sure I can be the one to do it, I might hurt him and then we'll never find Aurora."

"Do you have anything of Aurora's? I could cast a locator spell on it, find her that way" Emma asked Oli. "I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner."

Oli nodded, "I can get you something, hang on." Oli magicked himself back to Aurora's flat, grabbed the cardigan left behind and went back to Emma's house. He handed it over to Emma, "here, I hope this can help."

Emma nodded and took the cardigan. "Thank you. I'll get on with it straight away."She waves her hand over the cardie which took on a golden glow and started to float. "Ready?"

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 19:21

Killian and Snow both nodded in confirmation.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sun 7 May - 19:41

******************************************************SKIP*******************************************************

Oli could feel his heart in his mouth as they approached the coffin behind the cardigan. He could see Aurora under the glass, she looked so peaceful. He was worried it wouldn't work, and if it didn't he wasn't sure he would cope. He looked round at the people who'd come with him, Snow, Killian and Emma. He was greatful they were here. He waved his hand over the lid and it floated off and landed on the ground. He leant over her and brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. He lent down and slowly kissed her lips, his eyes fluttering shut.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 21:21

Killain watched, his head tilted slightly to the side in interest. His arm naturally snaking around Emma's waist to tug her closer to his side, naturally feeling the need to have her near for the moment.

Aurora's fingertips twitched as she began to come around, eyelids fluttering open.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sun 7 May - 22:15

Emma snuggled into Killian, breathing in his scent of the sea, leather and rum. She really hoped this worked for Oli, she could see how much he cared for the woman in the coffin, she just hoped shit didn't hit the fan if she woke up.

Oli's heart skipped a beat when he saw Aurora's fingers twitch and his breath caught as her eye's fluttered open. A smile spread across his face as he lifted her up out of the coffin and span her round, a care free laugh bubbling up out of him. His heart felt as though it was going to burst out of his chest with joy. He couldn't believe his luck, Aurora loved him, and it wasn't just any type of love, it was true love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumple's eyes snapped up as he felt the power surge blast through Storybrooke. True loves kiss. Well that complicated things, and meant Oscar hadn't given the man the poison yet and Rumple was pissed. He needed to get in contact with Marana.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 22:25

Just as Aurora's eyes would of focused onto Olifat's face, Oscar would of ran past them all; pushing his way in the middle of Emma and Killian to seperate them. A small dagger in his hand that he had covered the blade with the black liquid poison. As soon as he got close enough to Olifat, he went to plunge the blade in the small of his back with as much strength as he could muster.

"Oscar?" Snow frowned from where she stood.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sun 7 May - 22:34

Before the knife entered Oli's back Emma moved forward, grabbed Oscar's wrist and brought it down on her knee with an audible snap which caused him to drop the dagger. "What the hell kid? What's Rumple got on you to make you want to kill Oli?"

Oli quickly turned and placed himself in front of Aurora. He'd only just gotten her back, he wasn't going to lose her now. Not when he'd only gotten her back.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 22:39

Oscar yelped in pain, the snapping sound being the result in the bones of his wrist breaking with the forced that was used; staring at the dagger as it rolled away from him and beginning to tremble. Not replying vocally, too scared his emotions would get the better of him and he had his pride, he wasnt going to cry in front of anyone despite how scared he may of been.

Killian was curling his fingers into his palm, hiding blood that was dripping from a slash across it which had been caused by the sharp edge of the blade as Oscar had ran between himself and Emma.

Aurora slowly sat herself up, eyes scanning the scene around her. Unsure of who anyone was, or where she was, she lifted her hand out and wrapped her arms around onem of Olifat's like a child would, burying her face against the back of his shoulder. "Oli.."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sun 7 May - 22:50

"C'mon kid, speak, it's only gonna make things worse if you don't." Emma advanced on the boy but raised her hands placatingly hoping he wouldn't spook and bolt. She knew Rumple was behind it and she wanted to know why he had it in for Oli and Aurora.

Oli watched as Killian clenched his hand to try and hide the blood and noticed how the black stuff seemed to seep into his blood stream. That couldn't be good. He turned back to Aurora as she snuggled into him. The way she said his name melted his heart. He cupped her face in his hand and stroked his thumb on her cheek, "hey there, I thought I'd lost you."

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 22:57

Oscar backed away in a panic as soon as Emma released him, moving to push Aurora back away from Oli so he could instead seek the protection. With his good hand grabbing a hold of the back of Olifat's shirt and making himself small behind him.

Aurora flinched as she was pushed back, wrinkling her features up in displeasure until she saw how weak and young the boy was. Her gaze softening slightly as she rested her hand on Oscar's shoulder, "Hey.. Don't be scared, you're okay."

Killian put his hand into his pocket, inhaling sharply as he felt the black liquid go into his blood stream but other than that not giving much indication.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sun 7 May - 23:06

Oli untangled himself from the boy and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck, manouvering himself between Aurora and the boy. "No you don't Oscar, you just tried to kill me, you've got some explaining to do." He didn't want to hurt Oscar but at the same time, he was pissed his reunion with Aurora was being distrupted. He looked at Emma, Killian and Snow, "How do you wanna deal with this? It's your town."

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 23:10

"Stop being so rough, hey!" Aurora argued sharply, resting her hand over Olifat's and forcing his fingers away from Oscar. Grabbing the boy and pushing him behind her what was almost a protective manner. "What is this, Oli? Who are these people? Where am I? Why are you all being so rough with a boy that looks half dead and more importantly, kill you?! If you fear someone as gaunt as that killing you then what kind of bloody god are you? Clearly not one to be feared."

Killian merely laughed at Aurora's words, "Fiery."

"We should bring him back, keep him with us until he talks." Snow whispered.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sun 7 May - 23:22

Oli bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from arguing with Aurora although her words stung. Normally Oscar wouldn't have been a threat but he'd been distracted by how happy he'd been that Aurora had woken up. "You're in Storybrooke, Maine and this is Snow, Emma and Killian." What he failed to mention was that they were a queen, a princess and what he suspected was a pirate. He thought that might not go down so well with Aurora. It had taken her this long to admit he was a god. Even if she was rather disparaging of him at the moment.

Emma snorted quietly. She felt bad for Oli, he'd just gotten his true love back and she was already laying into him over something he couldn't control. She stepped forward to introduce herself. "Hi I'm Emma. Hey Oscar, why don't I take you to Grannie's to get you fixed up and a cup of cocoa and we can have a little chat?" She decided to not mention anything about magic, she thought it might spook the woman.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 23:27

"Get away from me!" Oscar sneered, cradling his wrist closs to his chest as he remained near Aurora. Apperciating how this stranger seemed to take his side instantly and assuring himself sticking near her was the best way he could get out of this entire situation alive. His syes narrowed at Emma. "You'll break my bones, like you just done to m-"

"She.." Aurora frowned, moving her verbal attack onto Emma then. "What are you, thirty? Why do fully grown women think it's acceptable to hurt people younger than them?! You're sick. And you two just stood by watching with ridiculous expressions on your face! Olifat, I do not liks your friends! I do not like youd friends at all! There is enough violence the world you know that!"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sun 7 May - 23:38

Oli didn't like where this was going, he was losing Aurora all over again, only it was worse this time as she was deliberately pulling away from him. She didn't want him. Just like everyone else Oli loved, they didn't want him, they never did. His heart constricted painfully but he didn't let it show, schooling his features into neutral, something he was very good at. "Aurora, It's not like that ok. If you just let us explain...."

Emma wasn't surprised when Aurora started her verbal tirade on her. She knew it was coming. She held her hands up to show she wasn't going to try anything. "I'm sorry. I know how this must look, trust me, I know. I've seen some very weird shit this last few years. Gods being the least of it. If you let us, we can explain everything, I believe it has something to do with your aunt Marama?"

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 23:42

Aurora went stiff when her aunts name was mentioned, expression shifting completely into an almost fearful one. Her breath catching in her throat as she briefly went to the extent of holding her breath, as if her aunt was near and were able to hear her breath; pettrified.

Oscar observed in silence, gaze moving to the dagger on the ground before looking up when he spotted specks of blood on the grass, nodding to himself when he followed it to Killain and whilst everyone was distracting disappearing out of sight.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Sun 7 May - 23:48

Oli noticed Aurora's reaction to her aunts name and softened a little, he knew how much of a mythic bitch that woman was. She was practically solid teflon. "Hey it's ok, she's not here, she can't hurt you." He reached out to touch Aurora but didn't, he wasn't sure if it'd be welcome right now, what with the state Aurora was in.

Emma knew she fucked up the moment the words left her mouth.The woman looked terrified. What exactly had this woman done to Aurora? It was more than a simple sleeping curse.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 May - 23:53

Aurora stumbled in her sheer panic to ger to Olifat, only not hitting the ground as she had managed to wrap her arms around his torso and pull herself back up to standing before she caused damage to herself. Fingers curling into his shirt as she pressed her forehead against his shoulder and exhaled shakily.
____
Oscar wandered the town, making his way towards Rumple's shop in search of him. Wringing his hands together nervously as he mentally went over what he was going to tell the man.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Mon 8 May - 0:00

Oli automatically wrapped his arms around her petite frame, placing his cheek on the top of her head. "Hey it's ok, I got you precious, she's not going to hurt you with me here. I won't let her. You're safe, trust me. I'm never going to let anything bad happen to you ever again." He meant it too, even if she could never accept him, he'd always protect her, she was his everything.

Emma smiled as Oli soothed the frightened woman, the rough tough god of mischief was in fact a big softie. Just like a certain pirate she knew who wanted to pretend like he was tough but was in fact the biggest pushover with a heart of gold.

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 29 May - 17:12

"We should get back," Killian finally spoke up, more for the fact he was running out of ways to hide the blood flowing from the wound on his hand. Shifting his weight from one foot to the other, a very slight and brief movement od discomfort that he done subconciously, so slight he hoped that no one had noticed it.

"Where is back?" Aurora whispered.

_______
"Sir?" Oscar called, creeping cautiously over the floorboards of Rumple's shop in search of him
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon's Alive! Mon 29 May - 17:39

Oli turned as the pirate spoke and noticed the subtle shift, he was sure he was the only one to have noticed it, the man seemed to be very skilled in hiding pain. He decided that he'd corner Killian when they got back to town and figure out what was wrong with him, he didn't want any of his new friends to be hurt on his behalf. He looked down as Aurora spoke and hadn't realised that as he'd turned he'd automatically wound his arm around her shoulders. The fact she hadn't shied away from him was a small miracle. "Back is......Storybrooke, Maine." He was sure that would elicit some sort of derogatory remark from Aurora, although if he was in her position, he probably wouldn't believe him either.

Emma decided to try and be as cautious around this woman as she could as she wasn't completely sure the woman didn't think they were all mad and might try and bolt the first sign of trouble. She spoke up quietly, "You've been on quite the adventure. Why don't we take you to Granny's, she makes the best Cocoa around town and she has rooms as well if you need a place to stay."

Rumple stepped out of the shadows behind Oscar. "What news? Did you kill the stranger. If the answer is anything other than yes, I guarentee it that you will not be getting out this shop alive."

Gordon's Alive!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 29 May - 17:46

"No... Not the stranger but.. The chosen ones lover, he was bleeding. I- I nearly got the stranger but they were too quick, stopped me. Almost put my head on a spike but the woman stopped them, stepped in front of me."
____
"There isnt a place like that in existentence." Aurora whispered, swallowing thickly. "I just want to go home, thst's all."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next