Will You Keep The Secret

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Will You Keep The Secret - Page 22 Empty Re: Will You Keep The Secret

Post  SpiritWolfe on Fri 3 Aug - 13:24

"I know how hard this is, all of it but you need to stop with the 'If's'. As hard as it is what's happened can not be changed or fixed, there's no going back. You're who is still here, you're who he still needs. Be there for him in the here and now the best that you can be." Riley slid his arm around her shoulders lightly.

------

Amara frowned listening to the sound of Kimi's voice crack as he spoke. "When there's blood it's always going to smell like food... being able to control that is never easy. It takes time, a lot of time."

-----

"Yes, she's small but getting bigger each and every day. She's smart and active and right on track for a little girl her age, Liam," Aleaka attempted to sooth him stepping closer to lay her hand on his cheek. "She's going to be just fine."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Thu 20 Dec - 18:49

((Sorry for the periodic ins and outs! Had some personal stuff and then my laptop gave up. I have a newer, better on now though! So fingers crossed all will be well from now on))

"It's just too easy to see it from an outside perspective. A better perspective. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, you've done so much for us but. I always feel like he deserves better. Call it a big sister thing. Call it a wolf thing. I don't know." Melani slumped into his side.

---

Kimi sniffled quietly, patting between Kale's ears gently. "Did I scare you too?" he asked him quietly, but all he got for his words was a quick sneeze and a snuffle of a wet nose on his fingers. It gave him a wobbly smile.

---

"It's just," Liam licked his lips, as if they were dry. "Willow - Willow started out healthy and - " a muscle in his throat jumped, before he lifted a hand to hers. "And I know I shouldn't - shouldn't compare like that but..."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

http://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Fri 21 Dec - 12:48

(That's alright. I hope all is alright now? I hate when laptops do that, I had one that only worked when it wanted to LOL)

Riley let out a slow deep breath. "Amara might not be my sister but I've taken care of her for as long as we both can remember. She's basically my sister, my daughter even sometimes depending on how you want to look at it. Even after all this time I still want what's best for her, something bigger, better, than all of this. But the truth of the matter is it's not my choice to make anymore." He was pretty much rambling now and he knew it. "Kimi knows that everything you do is done out of love for him."

---

She sighed softly falling quiet than, lightly folding her hands on her lap not sure what else to say to make him feel better.

---

Aleaka frowned just a smidge. "I know this has to be incredibly scary for you but you shouldn't be doing that. It's only going to cause you to worry even more."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Sun 23 Dec - 15:13

((Loads better! Had to take some time off work and I'm seeing a clinic in Feb but that's all to be expected. But yeah, the casing of it was coming away from the body and taking the motherboard with it so the laptop was very...unhappy lmao))

"He's just so young." Melani took in a quiet breath that made her shoulders shake. "And he hasn't grown with the knowledge, or any knowledge, other than to make jokes that I shed on all his stuff. I just wanted to keep him sheltered I guess."

---

"I'm sorry," Kimi mumbled into the quiet after a moment. He sounded less sniffly. "I just..." he petered out, staring down at Kale.

---

"Sometimes I forget that it's...that we're in an easier place than I came out of." Liam grimaced a little, looking down at his feet. "I'm trying not to draw parallels to what I went through but it's all I have."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Mon 24 Dec - 12:14

(That's great to hear! I hope you continue to do better <3 ... Oh, wow! Hahah! Poor laptop really wasn't happy at all)

"Knowledge comes from experience and having those around that care for you to guide you. Melani, you can only guide him so much, the rest is up to him."

------

"You just?.." Amara whispered reaching over to lightly pat Kimi's hand.

-----

"I'm not saying it's wrong to do, Liam. I just don't want you making yourself nervous over ever little sniffle. I know it's difficult, I worry about her too but she's going to be alright," Aleaka whispered sliding her arms around him in a hug.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Wed 2 Jan - 11:23

((I no longer want to remove my leg from my body so all is well lol. Also, belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!))

"I just want him to have some childhood. Normal childhood."

---

"Saying 'I just want to be human again' wouldn't be offensive, right?" Kimi sighed.

---

Liam lowered his head so it was pressed on top of her shoulder, hunching his back to get closer as he hugged her back. "I didn't think I'd ever have this," he mumbled, voice muffled. "So now I'm scared to lose it."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Wed 2 Jan - 12:32

(Well that's a good start! LOL Aaww thanks! The same to you, too. How was your holidays?)

"What would your idea of a normal childhood be?"

-----

Amara sighed softly but shook her head. "No, I'd understand..."

-----

Aleaka hugged him just that little bit closer. "You won't lost us. Not our daughter or me. We're right here and we're a family."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles on Wed 9 Jan - 21:55

"No fur, for a start. Never seeing a dead body unless it's from age, or disease. Going to school. Making friends, getting a degree. Just...family stuff you'd always imagine you'd get and then it all gets torn down in bloody sheets."

---

"I don't think I had a choice at a normal life. Not after Melani," Kimi scratched Kale's ears. "But I'm thankful she didn't die from it."

---

"I don't think I'm ever going to stop worrying," Liam admitted. "But I'll try and worry less."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe on Thu 10 Jan - 12:04

"He can still very much have some of those things if he wants."

-----

Amara shifted a little to look at her lap. "I'm not even sure I'd be able to handle a 'normal' life anymore."

-----

She smiled softly. "We're parents now. We'll always worry."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum