BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Awaking (Currently a Private rp for myself and Intheshadowsofevil)

3 posters

Go down

The New Awaking (Currently a Private rp for myself and Intheshadowsofevil) Empty The New Awaking (Currently a Private rp for myself and Intheshadowsofevil)

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 20 Mar - 19:33

Alright so this is currently a private rp for just Matty and I. Hi Matty! Giggles.. Oh um anyhow this is a fantasy based roleplay welcoming any species we want. The main idea right now is just to help Matty get used to roleplaying on this site and how we do (all us girls) as well as get him used to playing as something other then human. So feel free to make up anything as we go along just so in the end it somehow makes some type of sense. As we decide on places I will add them as well as some pictures to give everyone a clearer idea on things. Somewhere down the line when Matty is more comfortable with things on here I will open this up and welcome anyone else that wants to join us. Now let's have some fun!!! Xoxo

Blah I forgot the rules part... uh here we go then...

~ Any species is allowed...
~ Anything we want goes.
~ Just make it up as we go as long as it somewhat makes sense.
~ Oh yeah and use Fades to Black for all sexual and or birthing experiences. (It's a site rule)

Form:

Name:
Nickname:
Species:
Relationship:
Kids:
Family:
History:
Looks:

Last edited by SpiritWolfe on Thu 21 Mar - 16:14; edited 1 time in total
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

The New Awaking (Currently a Private rp for myself and Intheshadowsofevil) Empty Re: The New Awaking (Currently a Private rp for myself and Intheshadowsofevil)

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 20 Mar - 19:35

My Characters

Name: Delaney Marie Jackson
Nickname: Laney or sometimes DJ
Species: Vampire
Relationship: Single
Kids: Nope. At least I don't think so.
Family: Yes quite a few people...I might make them later on.
History: Not sure yet, I'll fill this in as I go along.
Looks: She basically looks like that...only around adults and humans she dresses like your typical teenager and acts like one as well. She's very good with hiding her fangs and fitting in.The New Awaking (Currently a Private rp for myself and Intheshadowsofevil) Vampire-Girl

Name: Karson Alexander Mitchell
Nickname: Kari
Age: Maybe 15-17ish (She looks that way but really isn't)
Species: Fairy
Relationship: Single
Kids: No I don't think so. Shrugs her shoulders
Family: Of course. Their around when they need to be.
History: Not sure yet.
Looks: She looks a lot like this only she has the ability to appear and act somewhat human. In her true form she's maybe about 2 inches tall if that and her ears are slightly pointed she also has very fragile wings that shimmer in light. Her wings have different colors and patterns on them that tell the story of her life. Her eyes in her true form are a very bright un-natural green and her hair has natural streaks of green through it.
The New Awaking (Currently a Private rp for myself and Intheshadowsofevil) SummerinFantasy
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

The New Awaking (Currently a Private rp for myself and Intheshadowsofevil) Empty First one

Post  Intheshadowsofevil Thu 21 Mar - 16:58

Name:
Nickname:
Species:
Relationship:
Kids:
Family:
History:
Looks

Intheshadowsofevil

Back to top Go down

The New Awaking (Currently a Private rp for myself and Intheshadowsofevil) Empty Re: The New Awaking (Currently a Private rp for myself and Intheshadowsofevil)

Post  BestNameEva Thu 21 Mar - 18:23

(( Just a post to say Hello Tif's friend! I'm Beth, by the way xD )))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum