BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries Empty The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Wed 10 Jul - 23:24

"Don't give me that look Nate. I don't need anybody else. I don't need my parents and their over the top, non justifiable interference and I don't need Falin and her stupid unappreciative death threats and declarations. I don't need anyone but you."

--

Finn just shook his head; "It's too soon after her death for me to stand there and either watch her reject coming back, or say she wants to come back for the witch in question to say we must sacrifice something that we can't in order to bring her back, or that she can't be brought back at all." he said quietly as he hugged his son back.

--

"That's not gonna make up for it." Tatia mumbled, before turning back round and staring at the food she'd gotten out, shaking her head with a sigh and starting to put it away again. Flicking the oven off in between. "Girl tries to make a romantic dinner for her husband, gets berated for eating too much. Nice." she muttered under her breath.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diaries Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Jul - 23:27

Trinity: sighed softly under her breath but didn't say a word, only mindlessly twirling a strand of his hair around her finger
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 10 Jul - 23:33

"If she can't or doesn't want to come back I want to say bye to her properly though," He whispered, leaning towards Trinity's touch a little as he added. "It'll hurt so much, but… I don't feel like I can be happy till I speak to her." he sighed, resting his head on Finn's shoulder. "Maybe if you say bye to her properly you can start to be happy again too? I don't wanna speak to Viol without you there."

----
Klaus sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing the top of her head and whispering, "I didn't mean anything by it, Tat, was just making an observation."

----
Nate shook his head, "Just don't want you unhappy, angel,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Jul - 23:36

Trinity: just sat there doing what she was trying her best to be of some form of comfort even though she knew she really wasn't doing very well with it
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 10 Jul - 23:38

"I thought you said your goodbyes when you two chose to go your separate ways?" Finn pointed out. "It's too soon Mal, I can't do it."

--

"You're just saying that because I'm upset." Tatia retorted as she shrugged away from him and continued to clear the kitchen.

--

"I'm not, I'm the happiest I've ever been with you."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 10 Jul - 23:42

"Not bye, bye forever bye. Like a see you around kinda bye…" Malvolio gulped before shifting a bit to rest his head on top of Trinity's instead as he whispered to his father, "M'scared you're going to go all suicidal again, dad. Can't lose you too…"

---- 
"No, I'm not." He frowned.

-----
"But in the future, angel…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 10 Jul - 23:48

"I won't kill myself, nor will I let myself die. I couldn't do that to you and Cameron. Don't worry."

--

"Whatever, you're bound to say that." Tatia mumbled.

--

"But in the future what?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Jul - 23:49

Trinity: tightened her arms around him wishing she knew what to say or do for him
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 10 Jul - 23:55

"Good… love you, dad… don't tell you enough, really, all I really do is yell at you and that's not really that fair…" Malvolio finally admitted quietly, "I'll try and be nicer, promise." After a moment he whispered, "Try and be nicer to you too, Trin, bet I haven't been all that nice to be around recently."

----
"I'll go out and get some ice cream for you, yeah? What flavour?" Klaus asked with a frown.

----
"I might not be." Nate frowned, " Just like you don't think you'll be enough for me, you've always had your family around. One of us should get our family, you keep yours."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 11 Jul - 0:00

Trinity: smiled to herself listening to him talk to his dad. At hearing him mention her she pressed a light kiss to his cheek It doesn't matter really just so you're here.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Jul - 0:01

"Doesn't matter, like you said earlier, we ate not too long ago. I'll go without." Tatia shrugged, getting a glass off of the side and getting a drink of water.

--

"I am keeping them around, I'm just saying I don't need them right now with the way their attitudes are. Once they learn to accept you, then we'll be back on good terms. And as for Falin, in a few years time she'll probably be pregnant with Damon's millionth demon spawn, too busy with the houseful of kids he wants. Not that I want to be friends with her again at the moment anyway; if ever after what she said."

--

"I love you too son, I haven't been the best of dads recently either."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Jul - 0:07

"What flavour, Tat?"

----
Nate just gave a small nod, sliding his arm around her waist gently.

-----
"We've both been pretty terrible, really," Malvolio whispered with a quiet laugh, "We can change that though, hmm?" he suggested to his father before giving a genuine smile and whispering to Trinity, "You've been amazing, Trin, you've helped. Bet it doesn't feel like it, but you have."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Jul - 0:10

Finn just sighed at that, "Has Sage put you up to this? To try and get me to start feeding again?"

--

"Just get chocolate if you're going to be persistent about it." Tatia shrugged before heading back into the living room to put the kids to bed.

--

Vanessa smiled warmly at him, looping her arms around his neck and pressing her forehead to his. "And who knows," she whispered, "Maybe, in a few years time, we could be busy with a little kid of our own. Adoption isn't out of the question in the future, when we feel ready."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 11 Jul - 0:11

Trinity: Sometimes it doesn't but I made a promise years ago and I'm not backing down just because you're depressed. she answered in a whisper giving him a light squeeze
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Jul - 0:16

Malvolio frowned deeply and glanced to his father with a shake of his head, "No… I haven't spoken to Sage at all."  he assured, "M'just trying to cheer myself up, and it'd be helpful if you went along with attempting to be happy. Even if you just pretend like I am." he added before glancing back to Trinity quietly and kissing her forehead.

----
Klaus nodded before heading out of the house.

-----
Nate smiled brightly at that, just kissing her deeply in response as he hummed, "Really?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Jul - 0:20

"Mmhh, of course.." Vanessa smiled at his grin, kissing him back. "And if we don't want to adopt, we could always look at surrogacy." she added. "I always wanted kids with you Nate, when the time was right."

---

"Come on Hen, Mia, movies over." Tatia said softly, as the credits started rolling.

--

Finn just nodded with a small sigh, before glancing behind him; "Want to take a wild guess at the type of flowers sprouting over your sisters grave?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Jul - 0:23

"Violets." Malvolio replied instantly with a quiet laugh.

----
"Sshh," Mia told her mother instantly, Henrik flat out asleep against her.

----
Nate just deepened the kiss a bit at that.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Jul - 0:24

Finn nodded with a small smile; "S'not even the right time of year for them... they sprung up almost overnight after we buried her."

--

Vanessa kissed him back just as deep, shuffling a little closer to him.

--

Tatia frowned when she was shushed, before nodding with a small smile when she saw the reason why. Leaning over the back of the sofa she picked Henrik up and cradled him softly against her.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Jul - 0:32

Malvolio just smiled, though it wasn't a happy one for long and soon faded into a sad one before disappearing completely and he just sighed.

-----
Nate lifted her up.

-----
Henrik shifted on her arms to get more comfortable though stayed fast asleep.

"Can he stay that little forever? Hope too. They don't cry like they used to but they're still cute and fun to play with too."

Last edited by BestNameEva on Thu 11 Jul - 0:34; edited 1 time in total
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Jul - 0:33

"Well I'm sure by the time you find them too boring to play with, the baby I'm carrying now will be fun to play with." Tatia laughed a little as she headed up the stairs to put Henrik to bed.

---

Vanessa wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing him passionately.

---

Finn sighed at Malvolio's frown.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 11 Jul - 0:39

Trinity: tucked her head under his chin sighing softly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Jul - 0:43

"Was never suppose to be like this… It's always been me and Violet, Violet and me… never just me. I don't like it… just me. I always think if I would of given up everyone but her, if she hasn't of been selfless or I hadn't of made her choose… if I would of stayed with her just a bit longer and had a few drinks with her that night she wouldn't of died." his voice shook a little and he hid his face in Trinity's hair as he whispered, "M'her brother, m'suppose to protect her. Was my job to protect her."

----
Nate matched the kiss.

-----
"Mm." Mia frowned.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Jul - 0:48

Tatia went into Henrik's room and did the same with him as she did with Hope, coming back out a few minutes later as she shut the door. "What's up Mia? If there's something troubling you, you can tell me, you know that."

--

"God I love you," Vanessa whispered against his lips.

--

"No." Finn shook his head, "You're my children, I should've been protecting you. I should've been looking after you both and protecting you both. That night, if you'd have stayed, you would have both been killed."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 11 Jul - 0:50

Trinity: lifted her head wrapping her arms around Mal tightly, kissing the side of his head she whispered It wasn't you're fault...no ones fault but those people that killed her Mal.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Jul - 0:57

"No, I would of saved her. She'd be alive. I might of been dead but she would of been alive and that's all that would of mattered. Her. Being alive." Malvolio whispered quietly, "We may be your kids, but we're old enough not to need your protection like we could of done when we were little. Me and Viol protect each other, that's how it's always been, and I failed."  Quietly, he shook his head in response to Trinity.

----
"No," Mia frowned, "Why'd you think there is?"

-----
"I love you too," Nate hummed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down