BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 40 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 4:49

"Unless you want me to?"

Dakota was silent for a few minutes, before quietly shedding the necklace she was wearing and placing it around his neck. "Think of me when you see this and know I love you too," she whispered.

"Fractured ribs, one or two is broken, her right leg was shattered, she'll be unable to walk for quite some time after this, there was internal bleeding and one of her ribs had collapsed due to her rib… and a fractured skull which we didn't notice at first."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 4:52

"I thought you didn't like the cheesey stuff, Kota," Henrik mused with a quiet laugh, though removed his watch from his wrist and put it onto hers in return.

"Can you? I'd rather phone Bekah…"

Leon frowned deeply at that and moved to Vanessa's side, sitting down beside the bed and taking one of Vanessa's hands gently, "But she'll be okay, won't she?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 5:03

"Most likely," The nurse nodded. "She might be able to hear you, if you speak to her."

"Okay," Tatia nodded, giving Lucas a kiss on the hand before heading into the room to find Holly.

Dakota smiled and pulled him into a sweet kiss.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 5:06

Leon just let out a deep sigh of relief and squeezed Vanessa's hand gently, lifting it up to kiss her knuckles and whispering softly, "Hey butterfly,"

Klaus watched her go before pulling his mobile out and calling Rebekah.

Henrik closed his eyes and kissed her back deeply.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 5:12

"This was nice while it lasted Rik." Dakota hummed when her train pulled in.

"Hey Nik." Rebekah greeted.

"In the mean time, would you like me to to get a bottle and formula to feed the baby?" The nurse asked softly when she noticed Vanessa wasn't responding.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 5:26

Henrik flinched a bit at that and brushed his fingers through her hair gently, moving her hair away from her eyes and whispering, "So….  We're finished now, huh?"

"Hey Bekah, could you come over and watch Kira, Lucas and Hope and Henrik when they get back? Ness was in an accident… she's in the hospital."

"If you put it together, I'll feed her." Leon nodded quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 5:28

"Well we can't really be together now can we? I have to run from your father and you have to stay here with your family..."

The nurse nodded and left the room.

"Oh dear, of course I will Nik, I'll be round as soon as I can."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 5:35

"Thanks Bekah,"

Leon watched the nurse go before telling Vanessa gently, "The baby's okay, by the way, so you don't have to worry about that. She's perfectly healthy, beautiful too, the quicker you wake up the quicker you'll be able to see her so hurry up, hm?"

Henrik just shook his head and pressed his lips to her forehead gently before letting his arms drop from around her. "Stay safe…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 5:42

"You too Henrik, you too." Dakota said as she picked her bag up off of the floor. "I'll be in touch, once I've found somewhere to hide." she told him, leaning up and briefly kissing him before going and getting on the train.

The nurse came back in a few minutes later with a prepared bottle, handing it over to Leon. "Do you know how to hold her to feed her or do you need help?"

"It's okay," Rebekah said, before hanging up.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 5:47

Leon shook his head, "I'll be okay," he whispered quietly.

Klaus put his phone into his pocket before going to did Tatia and Holly.

Dakota just watched her go quietly before turning and sitting down on the floor near the wall. Resting his forehead on his knees and closing his eyes.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 5:52

"If you're sure," she nodded, "I'll come back later to check up, see if you need anything." she said before leaving.

Holly had her arms tightly wrapped around Tatia sobbing quietly into her chest as Tatia smoothed her hair down.

After a half hour or so, Hope sat beside Henrik and wordlessly pulled him into a hug.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 5:57

Klaus sat down the other side of Holly and smoothed her hair down gently with a deep frown. "I'm sure she'll be just fine, Holly," he whispered.

Leon just gave a small nod and got to his feet, gently picking up his daughter and whispering, "I'll get you some blood later, have this for now though…" before feeding her gently.

Henrik leant into the hug and hid his face in his sisters shoulder, crying silently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 6:01

The baby made a quiet whimpering noise when moved, having been perfectly content where she was, until the bottle was placed in her mouth and she started feeding hungryly.

"But what if she's not?!"

"Shh, it's going to be alright Rik, she's safe now." Hope comforted gently as she ran a hand down his back.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 6:09

"She will be," Klaus soothed, "Your mothers been through tons in the past, Holly, she's a fighter. She'll be just fine. Try not to worry."

Leon lowered his head to kiss the baby's forehead gently.

"She won't be though… dad wants her dead, you know what dad wants dad gets." Henrik whispered shakily, "I hate Kira, going to rip her head off when I see her, the little snitch? Selfish f**king brat. She wasn't doing anything to anyone, not hurting anyone.… It's not fair."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 6:13

"Kiras upset you didn't take her out with you like you promised, at her age and in her situation we would've done the same. It's not her fault, dad was going to find out eventually that you were still seeing her. At least this way she had time to run, to get away."

The baby muffled around softly, moving her head away from the bottle and yawning slightly when she was done, before opening her already dark brown eyes and looking around blearily.

Holly just shook her head and clung to her grandmother.

"We have to go see her now Holly, go make sure she's okay. You'll be staying here with Kira and Lucas until your Aunt Rebekah gets here. Can you be a big girl and help your Aunt Kira look after baby Lucas?" Tatia said gently, smiling when Holly nodded a little.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 6:27

Henrik was silent then, just hugging his sister, seeking the comfort she was offering him.

Leon sat down on the chair beside Vanessa's bed and took her hand gently, moving Vanessa's hand to rest gently on the baby's, "See Ness, she's just fine so don't be worrying about her. Wake up so you can hold her, so you can see her."

Klaus watched quietly.

-------

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=147
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40