BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters and the Hunted

3 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Hunters and the Hunted - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunters and the Hunted

Post  Phoenix Wed 17 Dec - 23:55

"I guess I feel a little different now knowing it's not just me that would lose you if anyrhing were to happen. Id have to bring up our son or daughter without you."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 18 Dec - 6:00

Scareth looked at him as he pinned Jess. "Depends if yo want Scareth Junior or Scareth Senior. But if you want Scareth Junior then you've found him." Scareth told the man as both he and Jess got to their feet, Scareth standing more in front so if it turned bad then Jess could run.

Sirius nodded.

Rosco moved his hand even rougher into her pants, kissing her with as much passion as possible.

Rachel nodded, before she leant up and kissed him deeply.

Scarlet smiled. "I take you for my sexy demon of a husband who has allowed me an eternity of bliss as well as the opportunity to bear him three beautiful children and hopefully many more in the future." As she spoke, she slid her arms around his chest and around his neck, before she pressed her lips to his.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 18 Dec - 16:18

"I wouldn't let that happen." Jason noticeably bristled at even the thought of nt being there for his kid.

---

"Oh, good, you're the right one. I was worried I'd been sent in the wrong direction. I'm Curtis." He lifted his hand and, with three soft pops, someone from behind Jess and Scareth stood and promptly shot Jess three times, not with bullets but with strong tranquilizers. At the same time, two other people came up from behind Curtis.

"Now, I'm sorry about this, but we're going to have to separate you from your young lady there. We've been paid a pretty price to bring her back alive. If you step aside, it won't have to be messy."

---

Alarick sighed, slowly relaxing into the sofa.

---

Faye shuddered against him with a soft moan, moving to hold his shoulders.

---

Kai kissed her back gently, lifting a hand to tangle his fingers in her hair.

---

"Well, I do try my best," Ian murmured, wrapping his arms loosely around her waist and pulling her close as he rest his head on her shoulder, just holding her closely.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 18 Dec - 17:08

"Some things are out of your control, which is why I want to be there so if it gets out of hand for you I can step in."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 18 Dec - 19:58

Scareth caught Jess as she blacked out, and he gently rested her on the floor, knowing the darts wouldn't keep her down for long and he pulled the darts out. "Over my dead body." He snarled at Curtis.
_________

Sirius walked over to his piano."
_________

He gently nibbled her neck.
_________

Rachel kept the kiss.
_________

Scarlet smiled, resting her head on him. "Oh trust me, I know you do."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sun 21 Dec - 1:30

"I'd rather you didn't step in, no matter the situation. It wouldn't be just you at risk and...and Jadon and Cain, while very old, can be unpredictable. Against each other is a stalemate, stick in an unknown and..." Jason lifted his hand to press the backs of his fingers to her cheeks. "I'd rather not take that risk. I can get back up."

---

"Unless you want the poison on those darts to leave her permanently paralysed, I suggest you hand the girl over. Otherwise, arrangements can be made." Curtis made a show of shrugging. "We only want the one psychic." He smiled, almost darkly. "I suppose there's always that daughter I hear you have."

---

Alarick watched him quietly and then murmured, "I learned to play the violin, in my time. I haven't quite perfected it, but I'm playing at the highest level they can award."

---

"We aren't going to get anything done if you keep this up," Faye gasped quietly, fingers digging into his shoulders gently.

---

"How long left, do you think?" Kai asked softly, pressing one last kiss to her lips before resting his forehead against hers.

---

"I'm glad to hear you approve." Ian fell silent then, just holding her close and carefully swaying with her, keeping his cheek pressed to the top of her shoulder.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 21 Dec - 2:44

"Jadon wouldn't hurt me, he sees the baby as his too doesn't he?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Dec - 18:08

Scarlet raised an eyebrow wonderng what had come over him as she noticed how sweet he was being.

She kissed him back gently. "A few months yet."

"Do you really mind?" He asked softly.

"Then you've found the right guy, but wrong girl." He told him. "She is a vampire, the girlfriend of Death himself." Scareth told him, suddenly grabbing her by his neck.

"Then come and try and play along with me."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 5 Jan - 14:29

"Yes, but Ian might see the relation distant enough to hurt you. Cain, when angry, if he gets angry, he might not be able to differentiate the baby from you. He shuts of non essential senses when fighting, same with Jadon, though he knows."

---

"Don't be so suspicious, " Ian admonished her gently. "I just want a nice moment before facing the awful thing I call brother."

---

"But not long at all."

---

"What I'd mind more is if you were to stop. And, in case that wasn't clear enough, I'm saying 'go ahead'." Faye brushed her mouth against his.

---

Curtis simply smiled almost smugly and then suddenly went slack in his grip. Death, behind him, moved his hand back from the now dead man and said to Scareth, "There are three more at the house. These ones stayed in order to act as a distraction." Lifting a hand and abruptly closing it into a fist, the other intruders in the clearing dropped dead before Death walked to Jess' side.

Crouching by her, he murmured, "I didn't send someone after you. Does following count?" He reached out to brush her hair back from her face. "I'm going to pull the poison out. It will hurt. Would you like to hold my hand?"

---

"I'm more likely to make a fool of myself," Alarick laughed. "Not with you. You're too good."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Jan - 20:21

"You my love are never normally this sweet, I was wary of your intentions."

She shook her head.

He kissed her back as they faded to black.

Scareth looked at him. "She says it's fine, her body functions stop for a while, she'll wake up fully soon." He looked at the sky. "I'd best get back to my girls, can you tell her that I'll see her soon?" Scareth asked him.

"Come and try at least." Sirius laughed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 5 Jan - 22:58

"I can be sweet when I want," Ian replied, sounding almost like he was sulking.

---

"Fingers crossed it goes smoothly, hmm?"

---

"I'm going to remove the poison," Death repeated blankly. "For I will not have my own tools used against me. The poison isn't of human make. It affects individuals different. No doubt these men don't even know what they got their hands on, but I will find the suppliers." He gently lifted Jess into his arms, actions soft despite his harsh words. "See to your partner and I will see to mine."

---

"It will sound like a cat dying in comparison to you; you honestly don't want to hear it."

---

Aria was curled around Lucy, her small body tucked against Arias front, both of them sleeping on the living room floor in a nest of blankets and pillows. They'd made a fort, played for a bit, and when Lucy had gone down for her afternoon nap, Aria had fallen asleep with her.

There was a man stood in the doorway, but there was a strangeness to him that showed, even though he looked human, there was enough about him that was 'off' to show he wasn't human.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 5 Jan - 23:28

"Either way, I can keep myself safe. They won't hurt me. I won't let them hurt me or our baby."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 6 Jan - 18:36

"I know you can, I don't doubt it." She kissed him gently.

Rachel nodded.

Scareth nodded and disappeared, soon finding Aria and Lucy and he smiled slightly, before he made another blanket appear and he draped it over them, before he moved to sit in the corner. He looked both pensive and almost furious, someone was after his fiancee and daughter, and he wanted to know why.

Jess didn't stir as Death moved her, like Scareth had said, her body functions had yet to kick back in.

"Come on, if I can help your mum to play the piano like an angel, I'm sure I can help you." Sirius told him playfully, trying to get Alarick to actually smile or something close.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Tue 6 Jan - 22:51

"I know you won't but I get...nervous. I'm a paranoid person, even more so knowing you might get put in harms way..." Jason sighed. "If we let ourselves we'll argue all day. Let's just go and see how it plays out."

---

Ian made a disbelieving noise but gently kissed her back.

---

You'll let me know as soon as it gets uncomfortable or painful, right?"

---

Aria made a soft mumbling noise, curling ever so slightly more around Lucy and gently snuffling into her daughters hair.

The man had stayed hidden until Scareth's arrival and silently moved to sit beside him. "There were three. One made his way into the house. I did not let them see, or know."

---

Death brushed a kiss to her forehead and took her home.

---

"I'm just...its embarrassing to show stuff to your parents," Alarick admitted, ducking his head. "Like, if I mess up you'll be disappointed."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 6 Jan - 23:03

Sirius looked a thin . "Trust me, I won't be."
______

Jess stayed as and where she was.
______

"Why are you helping her?" Scareth asked, though he used his mind so that he didn't wake her up.
_______

Rachel nodded.
_______

Scarlet smiled softly against his lips.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Tue 6 Jan - 23:17

"Its just a legitimate fear." Alarick shrugged.

---

Death gently lay her on the master bed and let his hand hover over one of the puncture wounds.

---

"The task was entrusted to me by her mother." The man liked down at his hands. "She gave me form. Protecting her daughter was the least I could do." He flexed his fingers. "I think she expected me to take your role, the one of the lover. I'm glad she has you and that I did not have to fulfill that. When she awakes she will need your help, her energy has dropped to less than twenty six percent. Less than twelve induces organ failures. May I leave, or have you further questions?"

---

Kai kissed her forehead before standing. "Anything you want from the kitchen?"

---

"Try to be nice when they get here? I'll be doing my best too..." Ian murmured against her mouth.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 7 Jan - 7:24

"You can leave or stay it will make no difference to me."
____

"I've noticed."
______

When she felt his hand hover she stirred.
_________

"Not really....What about you?"
_________

"As you wish it." She told him softly so she didn't brea the kiss.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 7 Jan - 20:38

"Okay. " Indigo nodded. "Lets go."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sun 11 Jan - 13:33

The man bowed his head. "Do not let her know of me, please." He stood and promptly left, though, by the soft noises in the corridor, he had taken the body with him, to leave no evidence.

---

Alarick smiled weakly. "Everything is a little more sharper now. Stronger. Everything I feel is tripled, so I'll have to wait for it to calm down I think."

---

Death slipped his free hand into hers, in case the pain became so much she needed to squeeze his fingers. Then, with a twist of his other hand, he started drawing the poison out.

---

"I'm going to get a drink. That's about it."

---

"Thank you." Ian broke the kiss and pressed his lips briefly to her forehead. "They'll be here soon."

---

"Did you want to walk there? Or do your 'jumping between space' thing?" Jason moved to tangle his fingers with hers.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 11 Jan - 13:38

"I think it would be best to walk, might be considered rude to just appear, mm?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 11 Jan - 22:22

"I know they will." She told him, kissing his cheek.
______

Scareth nodded, going back to watching his wife.
______

Sirius looked at him. "Sit with your old man anyway."
______

She nodded.
______

As he started to pull the poison, Jess whimpered in pain, her hand holding his almost crushed it and her free hand gripped the bedsheets so hard that her skin turner whiter than white.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 Jun - 23:02

A few days after the incident, Jess was awake and fine, infact she had almost locked herself in the library and had gone through most of the books there whilst Death had been buy with his duties.
________

Scarlet would lounging around her and Ian's house and she was watching Kol sleep against her pillows as Hayden slept curled around him.
________

Sirius was sat in the piano room with Scareth, both of them playing along with each other.
________

Rosco was lounged in his and Faye's room, it had been a rather lazy day for everybody and he was just enjoying te peace.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 3 Jun - 23:19

There was a timid knock at the door, a quiet voice asking if they could come into the library. Whoever it was, wasn't Death and was likely one of his angels.

---

"Is this just a lazy day?" Ian asked, from where he'd taken to lying on the floor. "Is that what's happening?"

---

Aria was stretched out on the sofa, head tentatively in Tuesday's lap as she read a book. Tuesday just had her head tilted back against the sofa, eyes closed as she enjoyed the music, though her fingers would occasionally drum restlessly on the arm of the chair. Lucy was stretched out on Aria, head tucked under her chin and sleeping. She was kept in place by one of Aria's arm, something that caused difficulty with page turning.

---

"He's really not happy." Faye told the pillow her face was buried into, sprawled out on their bed. "Death. He's leaving me alone though. Its still annoying though, goddamn, is it annoying. He's sulking. Like a child."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 4 Jun - 17:28

Jess looked at the door. "Yes?"
_______

"Pretty much, we don't get a lot if any of them nowadays, so enjoy it while you can."
_______

"Why is he sulking again?" Rosco asked.
_______

Scareth and Sirius kept playing, and it seemed like they were playing two different songs at once, but the songs fit together quit well.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 6 Jun - 18:53

"I was sent to ask if you were busy," a young boy stuck his head around the doorframe. He couldn't have been much older than about eleven. "Though, what for I don't know."

---

"It feels like such a foreign concept." Ian stretched lazily.

---

"Because he has no social skills and doesn't know to please an angry woman, I don't know. It's just annoying." Faye lifted her head just enough to take the top pillow, dropped her head again, and covered herself with the pillow, looking close to suffocation.

---

"No," Tuesday suddenly said out loud, lifting her hand to her mouth to hide a smile. Aria shyly lowered the book to make eye contact and that was enough for Tuesday to stifle laughter into her hand.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next