BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Of The Fae

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Last Of The Fae Empty The Last Of The Fae

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Nov - 1:44

Introduction
"What's wrong with me? Oh god, I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong with me-" She cut herself off with a scream when the vines to the tree to the left of her moved in a snake-like way and hit themselves against the man of about twenty two whom had short light-brown hair and a slight build.

The boy currently struggling to free himself from the vines that had him pinned against the bark of the thick hawthorn tree they were pinning too, wincing violently and closing his eyes with a groan when he was hit across the face with them; "You aren't meaning to!?" He spat in response, glaring at the red-headed girl with cold, blue eyes as he snapped; "You're one of them! Them things! You haven't just found out! You must know, they all know!"

"One of what? I don't understand. I-" She whined, grabbing a hold of the vines and trying to stop them from moving.

"Fae. One of the Fae."

Plot
Globally, creatures of Fae (Dryads, Salamanders, Pixies and Elves) have been seen as small, immortal, harmless creatures of myth and fairy tale. But in a sleepy town set in the outskirts of the Amazon forest the people whom inhabit it know far better. They have a deep knowledge and understanding of these creatures, know of their existence and, perhaps, more surprisingly know that they are not as small and fragile as stories depict in the books. The community of these creatures, to those humans have simply became known as The Fae, though to the Fae community themselves they are all simply, including the humans, a community.  

Although, lets not assume that this little town is all sunshine and roses, interest is sparked whenever vistors come and go in both the human and the Fae community. Strangers are an extra danger when the communities are dealing with a war about to emerge between the two of them, especially while the younger members of the Fae discover their abilities.

Types of Fae
Fae's in general take on the appearance of normal human beings. All being different and individual whilst being within the limitations that their specific species indicates. Though, that being said, there are obviously exceptions to this rule.  All Fae can only be Fae if one or more of their parents are. Those that only have one parent whom is Fae have lessened abilities and aren't as in tune with their particular element.

Dryads
Dyrads are known as the 'Tree Fae' to those more intelligent humans, though they prefer being known as the correct term; 'Dyrad'

As indicated, these members of the Fae feel much more at ease when they are surrounded by trees, or as least have a healthy tree or two in sight. They are intuned greatly by nature with the forest and can often sense how well a forest is thriving.

They meet their level of maturity at around nineteen when their powers begin to fluctuate. They suddenly are able to hear the trees heartbeat (The indicator to how they know how healthy the trees in that area are), they also gain the ability to encourage growth in saplings and control vines that may surrounded certain trees which they quite often use in self-defence. At this age, they also experience their extractable wings forcing themselves out of their back as they become strong enough to cope with the outside world.

Appearance wise, Dyrads are often more petite and slender that other members of the Fae community. Their wings differentiate between dark brown, light green and dark green colours and are often patterned to help them fit in with the forest environment.

Dyrads stop ageing at twenty.

Elves
The word ‘elf’ (or ‘elves’) is derived from the word ‘alfar’, from the Nordic and Teutonic languages. The word is associated with mountains and water and therefore, to more uneducated of us they are called 'mountain and water Fae'.

They feel much more at ease around anything to do with water and are most often found living in the high grounds, hills and mountains. They can often sense the pollution levels of the water, whether the water is fresh or salt and what creatures, as well as how many creatures can thrive in that water.

They meet their level of maturity at fifteen where their ears begin to, rather painfully, spike into sharp points. Unlike their counter fae's, they do not have wings but can instead control and bend the water and earth related things around them. To put it simply, they are Earth and Water benders.

Appearance wise, Elves can vary, each to their own entirely, the only common trait in matured elves are their sharpened, pointed ears and ability to jump long distances.

Elves ageing at twenty five.

Salamanders
Salamanders are also known as 'Fire Fae' to those who do not know their real name.   This, mostly, being due to their lack of numbers. Salamanders being the species of Fae closer to extinction than any other due to a mass killing in the 16th century.

They are much more comfortable in warm environments and warm people, they also have a fascination with fire, as their name implies.

At the age of 21 they come into maturity, they develop wings of vary red and gold colours that protrude from their back. They can not retract these wings, which makes these Fae the easiest to identify. They also get a complete personality change when they come into maturity, suddenly having a lot more energy than what they used to, and ten times as more as their counter parts. Their powers also fluxiate as they are able to control and manifest fire.

Salamanders stop ageing at the age of twenty nine.

Character form

Full Name:
Nick-Name:
Species:
Relationship Status:
Kids:
Looks:
Other:

My Characters
Full Name: Vivian Lilly
Nick-Name:
Species: Human
Relationship Status: Single
Kids:
Looks:
The Last Of The Fae Red-and-brown-hair-tumblr-un8crlum
Other:

Full Name: Noah Matthew Johnson
Nick-Name:
Kids:
Looks:
The Last Of The Fae 59e05fa44616134ba97b032e87f249b8
Other:

Full Name: Kennedy Piper
Nick-Name:
Species: Salamander
Kids:
Looks:
Other:
The Last Of The Fae 566331

Full Name: Wyatt Hunter Parker
Nick-Name:
Species: Elf
Kids:
Looks:
The Last Of The Fae Tumblr_lns5u0B47Y1qikf4xo1_500
Other:

Last edited by BestNameEva on Wed 17 Dec - 21:19; edited 3 times in total
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

The Last Of The Fae Empty Re: The Last Of The Fae

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 16 Dec - 21:27

Full Name: Rowen Jessika Fairchild
Nick-Name: Ro
Species: Elf
Kids:
Looks: The Last Of The Fae 79
Other:

Full Name: Kody Jett Anderson
Nick-Name: Anders and nothing else....though some of the much older ones that know him very well tend to refer to him as KJ...
Species: Dryad
Kids:
Looks: The Last Of The Fae Dan-Radcliffe-daniel-radcliffe-8499
Other:

Full Name: Faylee Arabelle Jennings
Nick-Name: Fay
Kids:
Looks: The Last Of The Fae Beautiful-blonde-girl-photos-4
Other:

Full Name: Nikolas James Cohen
Nick-Name: Nik or Niko
Species:
Kids:
Looks: The Last Of The Fae ScreenShot2013-01-30at34744PM
Other:

Last edited by SpiritWolfe on Thu 18 Dec - 15:01; edited 1 time in total
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 17 Dec - 21:26

Kennedy and Wyatt were both lingering on the edge of the river, Wyatt with his eyes narrowed and body tensed in a protective manner as he narrowed his eyes at Kennedy whom meet his gaze with a smug, gleeful smirk on her face. Moving her hand every so often and bursting out laughing whenever Wyatt flinched and edged closer to the river.

Noah grimaced as he pulled his suitcases out of the back of his car, glancing around at the surrounding houses in disorientation. Pulling out some forms from his pocket and looking at it with a deep frown.

Vivian was leaning against the fence of her front yard, watching Noah with interest.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Dec - 21:40

((OMG!!! Hahah!!! I nearly died when I saw your guy charries names just now! I seriously almost named Anders both of those but I changed my mind twice XD... Also before I post is anyone else joining us? And are we gonna pair off or just see what happens this time?))
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 17 Dec - 21:44

(( See what happens I think and nope, I don't think anyone else is Smile Lmao! Great minds think alike, hm? Smile ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Dec - 22:00

((Only when they're awesome like us! Lol. Sounds good. I'll probably make another guy tomorrow then))

Anders was sat high up in a tree watching the scene below. He was quite interested in all these new comers such as himself though choose to keep his distance for the time being.

Small steps were taken along the waters edge a hand reaching up to tuck a dark strand of hair behind her ear. Rowen smiled as a fish swam along side her until she stopped mid-step. "What's going on here?"

Faylee walked outside the front to her small home pushing a chair away from the porch swing before sitting herself down. More new neighbors? It didn't take long for her to notice.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 17 Dec - 22:06

"Rowen! Thank gosh, this.... this... this fire thing keeps threatening to evaporate the river!" Wyatt mumbled, voice lilting into almost a whine nearer the end of the sentence. "I haven't even seen it before! I mean, it's new. New and strange; bad. It's bad."

Kennedy just threw her head back with a laugh at that, "Oh little elf-ey, I haven't even gotten to the edge to be able to do that yet... or maybe I have and I'm playing games with you, mm?"

Noah let out a small frustrated sigh, glancing from the piece of paper to the houses around her continuously.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Dec - 22:14

Rowen's eyes widened in fear as she stepped up beside Wyatt to peer at the girl she had never seen before either. "The river?! But why, it's our river she can't do that, she can't!" She stammered in a panicked voice. 

Anders wrinkled his nose as all the whining and such it distrusting the quiet peace of his forest area.

Faylee spotted the guy and waved at him. "Are you alright? Do you need help with something?!" She offered calling out to him from. Where she was.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 17 Dec - 22:17

"Yeah uh.... I'm looking for," He grimaced, glancing down at the paper once again before continuing, "Number 625, is it around here or.... Have I gotten the entirely wrong area?"

"Whine, whine, whine, whine... Perhaps I should go and disturb the little Dyrads, mm? They'll sound less like heartbroken puppy dogs and actually put up a fight instead of crying about the threats."

Wyatt just swallowed thickly, not condoning it but obviously would rather happily let her go.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Dec - 22:26

Faylee laughed softly. "625 you said? Well that's right over here actually on the other side of my home." She called pointing to her left at the house next door. "I can see how you missed it really it's been empty for some time."

Rowen patted her friends hand to comfort both him and herself. "Go on then...we don't need you distrusting our place.

Grumbling under his breath Anders stared down at the others however he was slightly intriged by the fact the girl used his proper species name.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 17 Dec - 22:30

"Yeah... Yeah that's why I got it cheap. Though the price isn't the only reason I choose it... Can you, uh, do me a favour and give me a hand please?" He asked with a small raised eyebrow.

"Elves," Kennedy snorted as she turned and wandered into the forest, pulling a small pocket knife out of her pocket and scratching at the tree trunks as she walked past them. A small side smirk on his face.

Wyatt just turned to face Rowen then, whispering, "I thought that kind didn't exist anymore... I thought they were all extinct."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Dec - 22:39

With a brief moments thought she shrugged and got to her feet hopping down the steps and to where he was. "Sure. What brought you to this place then?"

A sudden ran down Anders body as his eyes fixed on the girl below. "Don't do that, it hurts them." He told her matter of factly. 

"She must be one of the new ones. There has been a lot of new ones coming here."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 17 Dec - 22:44

"I don't give a fuck what hurts them," She snorted softly in response to that, leaning her head back to look at him and smirking a little bit when she saw his face, "Well, aren't we a handsome little Dryad?"

"She's one of us, well, not one of us at all. Salamander, that kind, the fire ones. The wild ones that just want to hurt things - one of those, one of those bad ones." He whispered shakily.

Noah motioned to the open trunk of his car where three or four boxes still remained as he wandered over to the house, "Uh, the area mainly, and the folklore. The folklore is fascinating and I want to explore it a little bit."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Dec - 22:49

Anders frowned deeply closing his eyes in a moment of focus as he attempted to help heal the trees she'd hurt. "You should. This is our home and we don't like others harming it." 

"We must make her leave here. Can we make her go away Wyatt?" Rowen asked chewing her bottom lip in fear.

Faylee picked up one of the boxes she knew she could handle without much trouble and followed him. "So you're one of those that want to study the area...is there something you're looking to find?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 17 Dec - 22:53

"Not particularly," Noah replied with a small frown, tensing when there was a crash. Turning around on his heels and staring wide eyed, paling when he realised he hadn't locked one of the boxes she was carrying properly and as she picked it up all of his Fae hunting weapons fell out and hit the floor.

"I... I don't know, we can try, can't we? Can't we try?"

"Blah, blah, blah. Don't act like the elves." She snorted softly in response to that, "I always thought Dryads were less.... whiny."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Dec - 23:09

Faylee jumped stumbling over the items her face paling as she looked from the stuff on the floor to him. "I- oh gosh I'm so sorry... I'm never this clumsy..." She mumbled picking up something to put it into the box which she fixed closed again.

"Yes, yes we must try. That girl must leave here away from our home." She agreed nodding her head rapidly.

Anders rolled his eyes at her. "I am not whiny for stating a fact to which you seem not to care about."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 17 Dec - 23:13

When she didn't really notice the items, Noah relaxed and let out a quiet laugh in response to that; "No, no, it's fine. I don't think I closed the boxes properly in my rush to get here, don't blame yourself, hm?"

Wyatt just nodded a little bit in response to that, "But how? We just have to figure out how..."

"You know another great fact? Trees are flammable."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Dec - 23:21

"Are you sure? I didn't break anything did I?" She asked setting one of the items into the box her eyes lingering on it a moment curiously.

"I'm not sure. We will come up with a way. We will."

"Just as Salamanders are crushable by large things." He commented evenly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 17 Dec - 23:23

"Ah, but trees aren't endangered species, good looking. For all you know, I'm the last of my kind, you wouldn't want to kill me, now, by the person to eliminate a whole species; would you?"

"Yeah.... Yeah we will." Wyatt agreed quietly in response to that.

"No, no I'm sure you didn't. I have spares of everything anyway, don't worry,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Dec - 23:30

"When my home is on the line I would not care if you were the last remaining living anything on this planet."

Rowen seemed to calm then offering a sweet smile.

"If you're sure..." She replied looking to house then him then the box. "What is all this?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 17 Dec - 23:33

"Well, perhaps your view on the world should go further than your silly little trees, Dryad." She replied sharply, narrowing her eyes a little bit. "I've seen so much, so much you would not be able to handle. So much that would make you sick to the core of your stomach."

"Tools, for my work," He replied with a small shrug as he headed into his new home. Wrinkling his nose at all the dust and coughing a few times.

Wyatt returned the smile with a bright one.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Dec - 23:44

"Perhaps I am quite content here with my trees. I've seen much then I care to have seen."

She giggled kneeling down in the dirt to lower her hand into the river splashing him playfully.

"Work? What is it that you do?" She asked sneezing the moment she stepped foot into the house and covering her mouth and nose.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 17 Dec - 23:51

"I honestly doubt you have," Kennedy replied with a shake of her head before dropping the subject and asking; "What's your name Dryad? I'm looking for a friend and you seem worthy of that."

Wyatt laughed a little bit at that and shook his head, "Lets walk into town, see what's going on?" he asked.

"Nothing you need to be concerned about," Noah replied quietly before mumbling, "Just dump the stuff down, I'll -" he lifted his hand up, wandering to the curtains and opening them up. Leaning forward to pull the windows open too so air got into the house. "Old place..."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Dec - 23:56

"Doubt what you want I don't have to please you." Anders replied pulling one of his legs up onto the branch as he studied her. "Our kinds do not become friends."

Hearing his laughter she straightened up onto her feet wiping her wet hand on her jeans. "Alright."

Faylee set the box down a little confused on why he wouldn't tell her his job but simply brushing it off for now. "Oh well um I'm Faylee by the way. If you need anymore help with anything you know where I live so..."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 18 Dec - 0:02

"The humans all mark us under one community, so why don't we all become friends? I don't understand what the discrimination is about, I truly don't." Kennedy replied with a deep frown.

Wyatt grinned at that before jogging ahead of her into the main town.

"My names Noah, thank you for the help Fay,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum