BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 19 Jul - 13:44

When they got to the dorms Hermione took Scorpius to his room and got him settled for his nap, leaving Cissa to go play.

---

Ron had put Darius down for his nap and was playing with Rose.

----

Ginny had fallen asleep beside James on their bed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 19 Jul - 14:00

Harry watched Ginny and he smiled slightly, before he put James into his own bed.
____

The minute that Rose saw Aria she jumped t her feet and ran to her. "Mummy!" She giggled as Aria picked her up and swung her around.

"Hey Princess." Aria smiled. "What have you been up to?"

"Daddy's been playing dolls with me, are you okay mummy, you don't seem very well." Rose told her.

"I'm fine sweetheart." Aria kissed her cheek. "Well I'd best let you go and finish yours and daddy's game." She told her as she put Rose onto her feet.
____

Draco played with Narcissa whilst he waited for Aria and Hermione.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 19 Jul - 14:07

She knew right away that her little one had been moved, blinking her eyes open. "Harry?"

---

Ron glanced up and looked at Aria letting out a small sigh.

---

Hermione returned sliding her arms around Draco just a few minutes later.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 19 Jul - 14:11

"It's alright, he's in his bed." Harry told her, sitting on the edge of their bed.
_____

Draco smiled at her, leaning back into her.
_____

Aria walked to their room and she sat on their bed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 19 Jul - 14:30

She nodded slowly reaching for him with a yawn.

----

She pressed a small kiss to his neck. "Ready whenever you and Aria are."

----

He sighed deeply looking to Rose.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 19 Jul - 14:39

"Aria's in her room, I'll join you both in a minute." Draco told her with a kiss to her cheek.

Harry leant into her.

Rose looked at her dad.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 19 Jul - 14:50

"Do you still want to play Rose or would you like to go play your cousin?"

-----

She pulled him down beside her. "Harrys what's happening? Why is everyone arguing with each other?"

----

Hermione nodded knocking on Arias door before walking in and sitting beside her. "You okay?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 19 Jul - 14:52

Aria looked at her. "Not really, no."

"Can I go ad play with my cousin?" She asked.

Harry looked at her, holding her close. "From what Draco's told me, Aria is pregnant, but I don't think she wants the baby, but the baby is too weak, Madam Pomfrey told them that it might not surive the next two weeks, and basically Aria doesn't have hope but Ron does and that is what they are argueing over."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 19 Jul - 15:03

Ginny frowned slightly at this news. "Oh geez....has anyone spoke to then about it?"

----

Ron nodded.

----

"You can always speak to me Aria. We're not only friends we're family. I'll always listen."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 19 Jul - 15:16

"I think Draco almost took Ron's head off, but gave him some goods points to think about, but I don't know if anyone's spoken to Aria."
_________

Aria looked at her and she sighed. "Since I found out, I don;t know if I want to keep the baby even if it does survive." She told her. "And I haven't told anyone but I'm scared, I've lost so many already and I've only just turned twenty."
_______

Rose smiled, kissing her father's cheek before she ran off to join her cousin.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 19 Jul - 15:23

She nodded slowly. "Did he speak to him or did he yell at him like he tends to do? There's a difference on how things are said Harry."

------

"I completely understand your fear and it's justified but why wouldn't you want the baby, I though you both wanted another baby?"

----

He ruffled her hair watching her go.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 19 Jul - 15:37

"I know, but I'm just repeating what I've been told." Harry told her. "I didn't bear witness."

"We've never talked about it, I thought he was happy with Rose and Darius for now, I wanted to wait until everything here was fine." She told her. "I can't even tell him how I feel because now he isn't talking to me, and if I mention getting ride of the baby he'll flip."

Rose jumped on Narcissa and both girls rolled along the floor laughing as Draco smiled and left them to it, joining his wife and sister.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 19 Jul - 15:43

"Oh....maybe I should go speak with. Hear his side and then visit Aria...?"

------

Hermione wrapped an arm around her. "If that's how you feel the two of you need to talk about it."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 19 Jul - 15:46

"Won't do much good if he won't talk to me or even look at me, all he does when he sees me is glance and sigh."
_________

Harry nodded. "That might be a good idea."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 19 Jul - 15:50

"It's Ron that's how he is. He's trying not to be the old Ron and just flip out."

---

Ginny nodded getting up.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 19 Jul - 15:52

"At least if he flipped then he'd say something to me." She sighed. "I'm going to go for a walk or something, Professor McGonagall is going to want to see me." She wiped some stray tears that had started t fall and she looked at them both. "Thank you, for listening to me, I'll see you both tonight for dinner." She disappeared.

Draco watched her disappear before he looked at Hermione. "They aren't going to stay in the same room unless we make them."
________

Harry watched her. "I'll watch James."

-------

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=272
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40