BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Feb - 16:25

"Well I found it easiest to start with the colors you want."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 10 Feb - 16:38

"Ron and I decided on Red and silver."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Feb - 17:34

"Oh? That'll be really nice. Have you found a dress?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 10 Feb - 17:37

"No, I haven't really been able to look to be honest." She sighed. "Yours and Draco's wedding was so easy...Mine isnt."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Feb - 17:49

"Mine and Draco's wedding was at Hogwarts, this is different. It's always tougher when it's your own."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 10 Feb - 17:51

She sighed. "It doesn't help that I keep seeing everything that could go wrong going wrong."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Feb - 17:56

"What else are you seeing Aria?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 10 Feb - 18:01

"Everything that could possibly go wrong." She told her. "Our families aren't exactly on the same ground anymore." She sighed. "Both our mothers are matriarchs, and can be quite bitchy when they want to be." She started. "Draco and Ron don't exactly see eye to eye, my father absolutely despises the Weasley family and I don't know why." She groaned.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Feb - 18:09

"Because your family is higher in status Aria so to your parents that makes you better then the Weasleys."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 10 Feb - 18:13

"If I was Draco that would be true." Aria sighed. "Hermione, my parents hated me as a child, they sent me to Beauxbatons just to keep me away from them." She sighed. "I'm the mistake remember."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Feb - 18:29

"You are wonderful. Maybe you should speak with your parents about everything? Get it all out into the open with them?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 10 Feb - 18:46

"I can't, they won't talk to me now...Maybe Draco could speak to them?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Feb - 18:56

"No I don't think so. I think it has to be you and them."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 10 Feb - 19:12

"They won't talk to me Hermione."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Feb - 19:22

"Then why would your mom want you to allow your dad to walk you down the aisle?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 10 Feb - 19:42

"Because she's a traditonalist." Aria sighed.

-------

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=282
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40