BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Dec - 12:15

Ron: muffled a content noise by kissing her again more deeply

-----

Ginny: simply nodded her head
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 26 Dec - 12:18

She kissed him just as deeply and she moved her hands slightly rougher.
________

As Mr Weasley left, Mrs Weasley looked at Ginny. "Do you need help getting up darling?"

Harry looked at Ginny.

((gotta go))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Dec - 12:25

Ron: slid his hand under her shirt

-----

Ginny: nodded and held her hand out
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 26 Dec - 12:30

Mrs Weasley helped her up as Harry stood up and once she was on her feet, she looked at her and Harry. "Ok, I'm going to go and bear the news of the pregnancy to your brothers, and I will call you two in. That way if I do it they can't come after me and Harry has a few minutes to calm down." She smiled.
______

Aria smiled slightly.

((ok that was the last post of the night, goodnight))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 26 Dec - 23:14

Ginny: Oh thank you mum! she exclaimed happily hugging her a moment

-----

Ron: Love you.

-----

Hermione: You can take what you like we were careful with what we made today so that you'd be able to eat without so many worries.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Dec - 0:31

"Hermione, you don't have to cater for me specifically you know."
_____

"I love you to."
_____

Harry smiled. "Thank you Mrs Weasley." He pressed a gentle kiss to Ginny's head. "I love you." He whispered to her as Mrs Weasley went into the lounge.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 27 Dec - 0:46

Hermione: Who said I was catering to you?

-----

Ron: I know you do babe.

----

Ginny: smiled softly I love you too Harry.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Dec - 0:56

"That's what you made it look like."
______

"Good, or I wouldn't be straddleing you like this."
______

"I know." He smiled and rested his hands on her stomach.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 27 Dec - 1:01

Hermione: So just because I tried to make things you'd be able to eat I'm catering to you? she replied sounding rather frustrated by this

------

Ron: M' I know that too.

----

Ginny: smiled softly placing her hand on his
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Dec - 1:05

"Yes, because making food that is something I can eat is catering for me, but still by making food, you are catering for yourself aswell." He told her. "Does that make sense?"
________

"Not long now hey Gin?" He sounded pretty excited.
________

Aria smiled.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 27 Dec - 1:37

Hermione: Yes but my making things you can eat is my showing how much I care for you. Does that make sense?

-----

Ginny: No. He's so much more active Harry...maybe another two days or so.

-----

Ron: kissed her again
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Dec - 1:51

"Yes it does."
_____

"I can't wait to finally meet hm." He smiled slightly, just as Mr Weasley burst into the kitchen, looking furious and he drew his wand on Harry, just as Bill and Charlie done the same.
_____

She kissed him back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 27 Dec - 2:21

Ginny: So do I he's going to be adorable! she giggled before moving quickly in front of Harry and glaring at her family Don't any of you dare! You can't blame Harry I wanted this as much as he did.

------

Hermione: Good. Now please eat something.

-----

Ron: kissed her again
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Dec - 2:30

"Get out of the way Ginny, this is between us men." Charlie told her as Percy suddenly appeared behind Harry and he pulled Harry away from Ginny and took his wand before throwing him to the floor.

"For gods sake guys." Harry told them as he sat up slightly, watching Percy as he pressed his wand to him.
_______

"Ok ok." He smiled slightly as they started eating breakfast.
_______

She kept up the kiss.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 27 Dec - 2:36

Ginny: drew her own wand and pointed it at Percy I swear you don't want me angry Perc! Leave him alone!

-----

Hermione: smiled and messed his hair

----

Ron: tangled his fingers in her hair
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Dec - 2:40

"I told you that he would ruin your life Ginerva, and it proves that I was right." Percy told her, but he removed his wand from Harry's face and instead just punched him before he disappeared.

Harry got up touching his jaw where Percy had punched him and he looked at Ginny's father and other brothers. "What? You guys want to punch me to?"

She moved a hand into his hair.

He shook his hair back out.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 27 Dec - 3:29

Ginny: stamped her foot in anger screaming for her mother to get everyone away from Harry. Just as she screamed however she grabbed Harry's sleeve and wrapped her other arm aound herself Ow...ow ow Harry...

-------

Ron: held her closer

----

Hermione: laughed softly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Dec - 3:32

Harry ran to her. "Easy Gin, come on sit down." He guided her to a chair. "Sit down and take deep breaths."

Mrs Weasley got the rest of the Weasley's out of the room, before she ran to Ginny. "Is it time Ginny?"
_______

She stayed close to him.
_______

He smiled at her laugh.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 27 Dec - 3:37

Ginny: whines softly as she sat into the chair taking breaths like Harry told her and she gripped his hand. OI took a minute before she answered her mother I-I think so...

-----

Ron: What's that yelling? he muttered against her lips

----

Hermione: ate silently
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Dec - 4:10

"Ok dear, let's get you somewhere more comfortable." Mrs Weasley told her.
____

"Ginny and your brothers."
____

He ate quietly.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 27 Dec - 4:15

Ginny: inhaled sharply as she felt a sharp pain tightening her hand on Harry's arm

----

Ron: nodded and ran his hand down her body

----

Hermione: Draco?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Dec - 4:38

Aria siled slightly.
____

"Come on Ginny, let's get you to your room." Harry told her. "Just so you're comfortable." He gently moved her hand from his arm to his hand so she could grip his hand instead.
____

"Yes?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 27 Dec - 4:57

Ginny: Took his hand and slowly got to jer feet Okay...mum can you tell daddy I want to talk to him?

-----

Ron: ran his hand through her hair

-----

Hermione: Are you angry at me?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 27 Dec - 5:05

Harry helped her up. "Ginny, right now I don't think that that's a good idea."
____

"No, why would I be angry with you?"
____

She smiled slightly as she moved a hand into his pants.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 27 Dec - 5:20

Ginny: Harry I need to speak with him...just him and I.

----

Ron: made a quiet noise of content

-----

Hermione: Because I made food for you.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next