BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Visions

3 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Dark Visions Empty Dark Visions

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 22 Dec - 23:09

Dark Visions
Dark Visions

We are here in a place called the Zete Institute. We were brought here after a series of tests were conducted over several months in our schools. We come from all over the world, and are here to expand the abilities we have been found to have.
All we know is that since birth, we have had these strange powers that set us aside from the rest of them. We’ve been called freaks, monsters, curses, witches, just for these slight differences, powers that hardly make a difference.
For we, are psychics, are varying power and varying ability.

You have just arrived at the Institute. You have been told nothing beyond that you are in a school for ‘special’ children. It is based in Southern California and you have taken everything that belongs to you with you to this place, no matter where you have previous lived. Any family has been left behind.

The tests conducted in the Institute are set to enhance and discover any psychic abilities you may possess.

There are several know Psychic Abilities. They include the following.

Automatic Writing and Drawing This is the ability to write or draw with a state higher than the conscious mind. The psychic possessing this power will obtain the urge to write or draw, normally visions or warnings over an event that will happen in the near future, normally within the day the vision has been shown. Images and writing can also be picked up through other’s thought when the psychic focuses. For example, if someone were concentrating on a picture and projecting their thoughts of the picture, the psychic with Automatic Drawing would be able to copy that picture in complete detail through the energy.

Clairsentience or Empathy A psychic with this ability finds it possible to pick up on the energy and emotions of those around them. Clairsentience is not only used on people, but animals, objects and places. It is stronger through touch and in the consideration of inanimate objects, when touched their pasts are discovered, such as negative or positive events that has happened around the object or place. It is known as the ‘Cursed Gift’. It is close to ‘Psychometry’.

Clairvoyance Clairvoyance refers to seeing through one’s ‘Mind’s Eye’. They are visual images or references, and are either sent by another psychic as a message, or are a vision of the future. There is no definite way to tell whether or not the future images are soon to happen, or further away.

ESP ESP is also referred to as ‘Extra-Sensory-Perception’. It means to use the ability to receive information beyond the five known senses, but actually involves using the five senses in a heightened way. This means, the psychic’s ability of hearing, tasting, seeing, smelling and touch is greatly enhanced, though this refers to only one sense per psychic, two at a stretch.

Medical Intuitiveness A psychic ability that gives the bearer the power to heal physical and mental wounds on anyone they have contact with for an extended period of time.

Dowsing Dowsing is the ability to find someone with contact of one of their possessions, or by holding an item that can swing, such as necklace, usually something crystal on the end as it is held about a map.

Precognition This is knowing the future, knowing things or having visions or precognition dreams. Sometimes it’s about seeing the future with your eyes; sometimes it’s just knowing that something will happen, similar to a premonition. This ability is close to clairvoyance; however precognition is only experienced through an unconscious state.

Remote Viewing This is the ability to see something at a far off place at the time of its happening. The distance varies from the next room over, to a place that could be miles apart from where the psychic stands.

Astral Projection With great concentration, a psychic owning this power will be able to project themselves, in the form of an animal or whatever suits them best, into the astral plain. This plain cannot be seen by psychic’s void of this ability or by humans. This can only be achieved when the psychic is unconscious. The astral plain allows one to observe, and in some cases, change another’s aura.

Psychokinesis This is using psychic means to alter the physical objects such as altering random happenings for example of a rolling dice, or visible movement of objects. The stereotypical view of this is bending spoons, though psychokinesis is on a much smaller scale.

Telekinesis This is the ability of moving something with only the power of the mind. It is a fairly common psychic power, though only small objects can be moved
Telepathy Telepathy is the art of sending messages and images to another psychic’s mind, as well as receiving them. In rare cases, this ability can be used to read the minds of others without permission. NOTE: All psychics in the institute are taught to shield their minds, unless telepathy is used willingly on them in tests.

Pyrokinesis Though thought to be nothing more than a myth, pyrokinesis is an ability that has been seen more often through the years. It is the ability to create light and fire through focus. Of people with this power, only twenty percent are able to conjure flame just through mental ability. However, as of yet, this ability is impossible to control. The other eighty percent just conjure light through will, in various shapes, as well as heat, though if presented with a flame, are able to manipulate it.

RULES OF THE INSTITUTE

1. The boys and girls are not to enter each other’s dorms. The girl’s rooms are in the East Wing, Boy’s in the West.
2. Schooling starts from eight, and leads through to twelve. No lessons are to be missed. You must be out of bed at seven, and have breakfast at seven thirty. The dining hall is in the South Wing.
3. At twelve is lunch, and an hour of outside time. You are not to enter the building during this time.
4. You must be in the North Wing by one o’clock as testing begins then. Do not tell other psychics your ability.
5. Psychic abilities are never to be used outside of the testing rooms.
6. As this is a school, students are asked to refrain from having relations with each other beyond friendship.
7. Normal students attend this school. We ask you not to talk to them of your abilities, and to stay separate from them
8. No pets are to be kept in the Institute.

-Rules are allowed to be broken. They are just a guideline to how the Institute wishes the students to act. They are expected to be followed, but they do not have to be.-

Institute Application Form/Skeleton:

NOTE. The application below has been modified. Anything related to psychics is only give to those with suspected ability. This is the be filled in as normal even if the character has no psychic ability

Full Name: (First, Middle and Last is to be included)
Preferred Name: (What you wish to be called while attending Zete’s Institute)
Date of Birth: (The year is 2009, September the twenty third. Work around that to discover the age)
Psychic or Plain: (Whether or not you possess abilities. This information is kept confidential, other students do not know that you are psychic if you admit to being so)
Psychic Ability: (Most students have either one or two abilities. Please stick within this range)
Level of Control: (How well, before attending the Institute your control was, between one and twelve. One being the best control, twelve being the worst)
Age of Discovery: (How old you were when you discovered you were psychic)
Country of Origin: (Where you lived before joining the Institute in California)
Family: (Close family only. Brothers, sister, your mother and your father. This is so the Institute may monitor them, and determine whether or not they have psychic ability also)
History: (Here is so we can learn about you past, and the effects of which your powers have had on your life previously)
Other: (Any information we may need to know)
Attached Photo: (Please attach a photo of yourself to this form)

Personal Information. Information the Institute need not know

Relationship: (Such as boyfriend, or girlfriend. Fiancé and fiancée in rare cases)
Children and other parent: (Whether or not you have children, and who is there mother/father aside from yourself)
Pets: (Any animals you have managed to lead into the Institute without detection)
Secrets: (You may not have a secret, you may not wish to include one, but if there is anything you want to put down that others are not meant to know, write that here.

My Characters - To Be Finished

Plain Humans

Full Name: ”My name is Sienna Jay Christophers.
Preferred Name: ”Since there isn’t much of a name made from Sienna, I’m happy with just that. Sienna.”
Date of Birth: ”I was born in the year 1993, on the eighteenth of June,”
Gender: ”I’m a girl. It’s pretty obvious if you think about it,”
Psychic or Plain:
Psychic Ability:
Level of Control:
Age of Discovery:
Country of Origin: ”I originally lived in the gorgeous country of Spain. I moved to California with my brother shortly after my thirteenth birthday,”
Family: ”My mother, Andrea, my father, Lewis, and my brother Caden,”
History: ”I was born in Spain, but we moved across the Portugal when I was seven. I grew up. Sorry for being defensive, but this isn’t something you need to know if I’m truly honest,”
Other: ”There’s nothing you need to know any more about me,”
Attached Photo:

Relationship: ”I have no boyfriend or girlfriend,”
Children and other parent: ”I haven’t been with someone long enough to have a kid with them, or to let them be the father of anything of mine for that matter,”
Pets: ”Nope. I’m not an animal person,”
Secrets: ”Its nice to get it off my chest...my brother and I have taken part in Witness Protection, because we condemned a murderer to jail, and he was let out early on parole,”

---

Full Name: ”My name is Caden Cole Christophers,”
Preferred Name: ”Though I’d prefer to be called by my name, I have been called ‘Cade’ also,”
Date of Birth: ”I was born in the year 1990, on the sixth of December,”
Psychic or Plain:
Psychic Ability:
Level of Control:
Age of Discovery:
Country of Origin: ”I originally lived in Spain, with my sister and mother,”
Family: ”There is my mother, Andrea, and my younger sister, Sienna. Though Sienna refuses to acknowledge the fact, our father has passed on,”
History: ”I apologise, though the only History you will be learning from me, is that the word refers to something notable that has happened in the past. It is also a subject taught in a large amount of schools,”
Other: ”I have both of ears pierced. Please don’t assume things, and my hair is dyed, not natural,”
Attached Photo:

Relationship: ”I haven’t got one, no,”
Children and other parent: ”I have not fathered a child, and so do not need to name a mother,”
Pets: ”I have no pets. Once at home, yes, but not here,”
Secrets: ”My sister and I condemned a man to jail. We were moved to California for protection, as this man has long since left on ‘good behaviour’,”

Psychic Ability Humans

Full Name: ”Tia Liliana Magnus. That is my name, comment on the ‘Magnus’ part, and I’ll kick you, damn parole or not,”
Preferred Name: ”Nothing beyond Tia,”
Date of Birth: ”The sixth of August, 1995,”
Gender: ”I am a female. Considering the hair, its obvious,”
Psychic or Plain: ”Psychic. Duh,”
Psychic Ability: Telekinesis. A strong one. Even looking at things sends them flying, whether I want them to or not,”
Level of Control: ”Trust me. If I could go beyond a choice of twelve, I would. More like twenty one,”
Age of Discovery: ”About six. I used to think my bedroom was haunted when things would fall over or break,”
Country of Origin: “Does it matter? I don’t come from a country, I come from a state. Illinois,”
Family: ”I came from an orphanage. What, you thought life was perfect?”
History: ”I was born, orphaned, grew up. What more do you want?”
Other: ”I have to be constantly monitored, blindfolded and kept in a straight jacket. I am privately taught, and I alternate between the food hall, bedroom, and testing lab,”
Attached Photo:

Relationship: ”I hardly meet people. As if,”
Children and other parent: ”What the hell are you on?!”
Pets: ”No way,”
Secrets: ”I’ve sent someone to hospital, over them insulting my parents. The only reason why I was allowed here, instead of going to jail, was because the judge understood my parents can’t defend themselves,”

----

Full Name: ”I am Blaise Che Florence,”
Preferred Name: ”Being called by my name is enough,”
Date of Birth: ”I was born on the twenty second of January, 1992,”
Psychic or Plain: ”I am indeed psychic,”
Psychic Ability: ”Medical Intuitiveness. I guess it helps,”
Level of Control: ”Admittedly, about eight or nine,”
Age of Discovery: ”Twelve. My mother had burn herself, and I managed to help,”
Country of Origin: ”Italy. Hence the name,”
Family: ”My elder brother, Rion. Our parents have long since passed away,”
History: ”My past is a boring subject that needs not to be delved into,”
Other: ”There isn’t anything more about me,”
Attached Photo:

Relationship: ”No boyfriend, no girlfriend. Yes, I included both because I have had both,”
Children and other parent: ”I haven’t any children or partners,”
Pets: ”None at all,”
Secrets: ”None that I am willing to share despite this option being here,”

---

Full Name: ”Rion Mador Florence,”
Preferred Name: ”Just Rion is fine,”
Date of Birth: ”I was born on the thirtieth of December, 1987,”
Psychic or Plain: ”I am psychic, most mastered at that,”
Psychic Ability: ”Pyrokinesis, and I have long since developed ESP for sight and hearing,”
Level of Control: ”Two, for pyrokinesis, three or four for ESP,”
Age of Discovery: ”I was seven, when I realised I could set things on fire, sixteen when I realised I was seeing and hearing better than I should be,”
Country of Origin: ”Italy,”
Family: ”Blaise. We lost the parents,”
History: ”Its a subject. I don’t want to talk about it, because it isn’t interesting, and has no point,”
Other: ”Nothing much. I have a tattoo, behind my ear, and I do not attend the school, I assist,”
Attached Photo:

Relationship: ”I once had a girlfriend, but no longer,”
Children and other parent: ”Not that I know of,”
Pets: ”Nope,”
Secrets: ”Nothing you need to know of,”
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dark Visions Empty Re: Dark Visions

Post  Phoenix Sat 22 Dec - 23:21

Full Name: "I'm Michaela Brodie Matthews,"
Preferred Name: "Just Mica."
Date of Birth: "1/1/93 is what it says on my birth certificate."
Age: "16, that awkward age where you're mentally an adult, but still not allowed to do adult things."
Gender: "I'm a girl, female, chick. Whatever else you want to call it."
Psychic or Plain: "Psychic,"
Psychic Ability: "Precognition-currently only in dream and daydream form"
Level of Control: 5
Age of Discovery: 10
Country of Origin: Cyprus.
Family: "My mum's dead. There's my father Patrick, but I haven't lived with him in a while. I have no siblings."
History: Living in the countryside of Northern Ireland, Mica had a quiet upbringing. At the age of nine,Mica's mother was found dead in her office. The post-mortem revealed she had taken an overdose. Her father suffered a mental breakdown and sent her to live in Cyprus with his sister. She began to have a feeling of Déjà vu, and eventually realised she was seeing the things in her dreams before they actually happened. This is when she discovered her power. Mica kept it a secret from everyone else, in hopes she wouldn't be seen as a freak.
Other: "Nothing really, 'cept I'm left handed,"
Attached Photo:

Relationship: Nope.
Children and other parent:
Pets:
Secrets: "I'm the reason my mum offed herself, she put it in the note, my dad was too scared to tell me but the coppers did."

Drew

Full Name:"Drew Lee Daniels"
Preferred Name: "Just, Drew. thats all. Though I occasionally get called Daniels by teachers and people on the football field."
Date of Birth: 12/12/1992
Age: "17, legal back home. Can do whatever I like. Here you have to be bloody twenty one."
Psychic or Plain: "Psychic,"
Psychic Ability: "Astral Projection, not interesting at all. Though it would've been more interesting had I known I'd had it before I came here."
Level of Control: "10, since I've known all of a week."
Age of Discovery: "16, I only found out when they dragged Mica here. Apparently I was watched closely and they worked it out. Lucky me."
Country of Origin: "Cyprus, sunny sunny Cyprus..."
Family: "My dad Rhys cleared off, but there's my stepdad Benny, my mother Clara obviously. I have three sisters that go by the names of Rose, Lily and Violet and two brothers Alex and Felix. One of which is my twin."
History: Drew was also born in Ireland, but they moved to Cyprus before he or his brother had a chance to get used to it. Drews father cleared off when he was about three and then his mother remarried in another few years and had three more kids. Nothing really interested happened since then except the arrival of Mica. But other than that his life was pretty average. He went to an English speaking school, but still learn Greek.
Other: He can speek Greek, Spanish and English. He's also the more straight forward of the twins, his personality totally differs from Alex's. He's generally more popular and doesn't actually get why people like Alex.
Attached Photo:

Relationship: Nope.
Children and other parent: "Children...possibility I have a daughter, but the girl said she was sleeping with someone else at the time so I have no idea. Paternity test's cost a fortune."
Pets: "Nope, I had a German Shepard, but he was far to big to try and sneak in."
Secrets: "The whole 'I might have a kid thing...yeah nobody except my best friend knows about that. So thats a secret..."

Alex

Full Name: "Alexander Taylor Daniels"
Preferred Name: "Just Alex. Don't think you can get anything else out of it."
Date of Birth: 12/12/92
Psychic or Plain: "Plain. No idea why I'm here."
Psychic Ability:
Level of Control:
Age of Discovery:
Country of Origin: "Cyprus"
Family: "My dad Rhys cleared off, but there's my stepdad Benny...I don't think he counts. My mum Clara. I have three sisters called Rose, Lily and Violet then I have two brothers Felix and Drew. Drew is my twin."
History: Alex was also born in Ireland, but they moved to Cyprus before he or his brother had a chance to get used to it. Alex father cleared off when he was about three and then his mother remarried in another few years and had three more kids. Nothing really interested happened since then except the arrival of Mica. But other than that his life was pretty average. He went to an English speaking school, but still learn Greek.
Other: Generally the quieter of the twins, and he can speak Greek, Spanish and English.
Attached Photo: [Same as Drew]

Relationship: "Who would want to?"
Children and other parent: "Thats actually quite funny. No,"
Pets: "Nope, the dog was Drew's and I didn't have one to bring."
Secrets: "Everything that was classed as a secret to me Drew's already blabbed...except I'm on medication for depression...if thats even classed as a secret."

Xavier

Full Name: "Xavier Wolfe,"
Preferred Name: "Xavier is the only name I can be called..."
Date of Birth: 1/8/1992
Gender: "Male, Guy, Dude. A person with both an X and a Y chromosome"
Psychic or Plain: Psychic
Psychic Ability: Psychokinesis
Level of Control: 4
Age of Discovery: 6
Country of Origin: New Zealand.
Family: "I was adopted, so none of my family will have the same genes as me. It was a closed adoption, so I know nothing about my birth parents either."
History: Xavier's birth mother was a young teenager who didn't want a child at that time in her life so she put him up for adoption. He was later adopted as the only child of his adoptive parents. Xavier was given private education and were please with his good grades. They expected him to be a doctor or a teacher. They were very restricting in the way he was brought up and they were disappointed when he came here instead.
Attached Photo:

Relationship: "Wasn't allowed,"
Children and other parent: Nope
Secrets: Nope.

Isabelle

Full Name: "Isabelle Alicia Howard"
Preferred Name: "Isabelle, Belle, Izzy all work fine for me,"
Date of Birth: "1st July 1993"
Psychic or Plain: Plain
Psychic Ability:
Level of Control:
Age of Discovery:
Country of Origin: "Right here in America. Seattle to be exact. Moved to California bout six weeks ago."
Family: "My Mom Tracy, my dad Dominic and my little sister Mia..."
History: Isabelle grew up in the city of Seattle, caught up in the rows of her parents. She was left to look after her little sister a lot as she grew up so she generally knows how to look after herself. She was enrolled at the school when they moved here, so she hasn't been around for that long.

Attached Photo:

Relationship: "I had to leave my boyfriend behind...so I guess none,"
Children and other parent: "I'm not that stupid...why would anyone want kids at this age?"
Pets: "Nope, horses are a little big to hide."
Secrets: "I know my dads cheating on my mom if you class that as a secret?"

Last edited by Phoenix on Tue 1 Jan - 23:50; edited 1 time in total

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 26 Dec - 21:49

((Should we start new?))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Dec - 21:51

((Can you post first?? And did you have a good Christmas? :3))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 26 Dec - 21:56

((Yeah, I had a good Christmas thank you =3. Did you?))

"Oh, god, this is disgusting," Caden groaned as he slowly unwrapped Sienna's hand, catching glimpses of her skin.

"You offered to help. You know what, you should help because you're my big brother and you should look after me."

"Get your whatever-he-is buddy to help."

"He has his own life, I can't ask him all the time, can I?" Sienna snorted and then yelped. "Damnit, be careful!"

"Sorry! I ain't exactly good with tending to serious injuries; isn't something they teach at this godforsaken school!"
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Dec - 22:00

((Yeah, it was better than I was expecting Smile ))

"You're a life saver." Drew groaned as he took some painkillers from Mica and downed them without water, grimacing at the taste. He'd just come out of psychic testing and had been complaining about having a headache until Mica had given him the pain killers.

"I wouldn't go as far as that, but I'm pretty great. I know." She replied a little smugly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 26 Dec - 22:05

((Why, were you expecting the worst or something? Or did you just get some gifts you weren't expecting?))

"Oh my god, it even smells. I'm going to be sick."

Sienna looked queasy as well. "Yeah, that is an awful smell. Quick, just cream 'em up and get some clean bandages on. Please."

"You owe me, you so owe me Sienna. I'm never going to get this smell out of my memory."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Dec - 22:09

((Well it was going to be the first time we all went to my stepdad's parents house for christmas, and I was expecting it to be real awkward but it wasn't actually that bad.))

"You're a smug little bitch too, but I won't say anymore than that because you just helped me." Drew smirked, wincing when he got an elbow to the ribs from Mica.

"You're an arse. And I will say more on the subject if you keep acting like one."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 26 Dec - 22:17

((I guess that would be awkward. I was nervous to spend time with my dad's girlfriend - wife now - when he was first going out with her, but after a while it wasn't that uncomfortable anymore.))

Caden quickly got to his feet off of the bed and walked towards the dresser, picking up the tub of cream and turning back to face Sienna, grimacing.

Sienna, at noticing his look, said, "Yes, you have to do this."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Dec - 22:23

((It was loud, and noisy since there were a lot of kids there, but otherwise it was the opposite of what I was expecting lmao))

"If I'm bruised there's going to be hell to pay." Drew frowned, wincing slightly with every movement he made now.

Mica just rolled her eyes, "If you're talking about from you, I'm really not scared, same if you're talking about this stupid place," she glanced around briefly. "It's not like any of the rules apply to us."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 26 Dec - 22:29

((That's good then. I'm guessing you've been there before? Or was this actually a first and on Christmas to boot?))

"You better be gentle or I will hit you so hard in the bollocks, you won't be able to walk properly for weeks."

Caden winced and muttered, "That isn't giving me any confidence to actually attempt doing this."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Dec - 22:31

((I've been there before, but it was the first time I'd been there when everyone else had been there too. Like I'd met them all but I was unsure of how it'd be when everyone was together because there's tons of the family, and like I said, there were loads of little kids and I'm really not good around them usually >.<))

"I wouldn't get cocky about that if I were you. I'm sure that whoever runs this place would be pissed if they knew you were sneaking off every night." Drew pointed out with a shrug.

"Yeah... doubt it."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 26 Dec - 22:43

((Well, I'm glad it went well for you at any rate))

"Oh, Christ," Caden muttered, moving to gently dab at Sienna's hands with cream. "Tell me if it hurts."

"You'd expect that to be a given."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Dec - 22:47

((Thank you :3))

Drew stopped outside of Sienna's door and knocked on it.

"What the hell are you doing, checking up on your girlfriend?"

Drew rolled his eyes at her, not even bothering to give her a response

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 26 Dec - 23:07

"It's open!" Caden shouted before muttering, "Doubt I'd be able to get the handle, this stuff is slippery as fuck."

"Stop your whinging. If you ever burn your hands someday, you know I'll have to help and that I won't complain."

"Unless I lean on a cooking ring that's on its highest setting for about ten seconds, then I won't ever get burns like this. I don't go pissing off people who can kill me."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Dec - 23:09

Drew opened the door and stepped in slightly, "I just came to check on you- see if you're okay." he told Sienna with a slight smile.

((You still thinking of putting that Teen Wolf inspired RP up?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 26 Dec - 23:26

((when I get around to it - probably mid-Jan so I can focus on exams before that))

"I'm perfectly fine, except Caden's being a complete chicken about trying to help."

"I've never had to care for someone before. I'm not a goddamn nurse, Sienna."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Dec - 23:28

((Fair enough Smile ))

"Want me to help instead? I did sign up for it," Drew offered.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 26 Dec - 23:32

"I've got all this shit over my hands, might as well try to finish it," Caden muttered before Sienna could reply, though he was still grimacing. "But I'm never doing it again. Even if it means leaving your hands to rot, fine."

"Charming."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Dec - 23:32

Drew laughed slightly at their bickering. "I can do it the next time round."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 26 Dec - 23:45

"You can do it every time after this," Caden muttered and winced when Sienna abruptly pulled back with a hiss of pain.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Dec - 23:47

Drew nodded, "I'd already offered to anyway," he turned to face Sienna, "You should've told me you needed it doing and I'd have come to help."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 27 Dec - 0:00

"I can't exactly get anywhere and I had absolutely no idea where you were. Caden came along rather conveniently, to be honest."

"Actually, Rion wanted me to tell her something, but she told me to piss of and don't talk about it, so..." Caden shrugged.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 27 Dec - 0:02

"You're not actually going to go see him are you?" He asked Sienna

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 27 Dec - 0:35

"I may be an idiot, but I'm neither suicidal or insane. Next time I see him will be by accident, or that he's actively looking for me. I like to think I've learnt my lesson but I'll probably forget I'm angry at him when my hands are all better."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next