BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Indestructibles Part 2~

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

~The Indestructibles Part 2~ Empty ~The Indestructibles Part 2~

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Jan - 1:13

Note! - This is completely the same as the old rp. The only true difference is it's a completely new generation of kids...minus Beth's guy Zep as he is the old Head Master's (Brett) Great Grandson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You now live here at the mansion with many other teens both female and male. You have your own bedroom in a suite with two others and you can do whatever you like within and outside of the mansion. The catch your unable to leave the property. Why you may ask because their is an unseen indestructible force that keeps you bond to the property. Once again you may ask why…

The answer to why is very special. You are one of the indestructibles. What does that mean you may ask. For it means you have powers…very very special powers. If you’ve read this far put I’m indestructible a terror to behold at the top of your post. Some of us only have one, some two others three. That depends on what your able to do. Either way it doesn’t matter all that matters is your strong, fast and totally indestructible.

That’s a good thing though that’s what you were made to be. Made by whom you ask? Why my father the master of this mansion the master of all things powerful. Why? For his army of course. Ugh really why you ask again. So we can rule everything…

As you sat there taking this all in you looked at the boy sitting emotionless in front of you. The boy named Toric. He is the masters son obviously. Is he like you? Yes. In fact he was the first, hes the strongest, fastest, and overall most powerful. He can be your best friend, your nightmare, that you decide. All that matters is without him there will be no getting out.

So how will you overcome the path of Indestructibility? Will you love it, hate, stay and fight the war, or try to leave? What will become of you the path is yours to decide…

Happy Trails To The Life Of The Indestructibles Smile

Locations On The Property

The Mansion

The mansion itself is one of the largest around here for many many miles. It sits close to the front of several acres of plush green grass with many large trees and tons of flowers/plants. The outside it pure white with light blue shutters on its windows and has a large porch in the front that wraps around the side. Inside it has many many rooms all rather large and beautifully decorated!

The Kitchen

The kitchen is very large and completely accessible to everyone. All the appliances are new and always working with plenty of counter space. The cabinets and fridge are all stocked with the best food.There’s a long island in the center with many stools to sit at. The floors are a black and white tile very easy to clean.

The Living Room

This of course has everything your normal living room does only many more and more comfortable. There’s several large couches and arm chairs scattered around the room. A very warm plush rug that you could sleep on. In the corner is a large fire place and stereo. There’s a large flat screen TV and DVD player along with video games. Not to mention all the movies and games to go with it.

The Dinning Room

This room is connected by a large archway to the kitchen. Inside is several long beautifully decorated tables with matching chairs. There are several ceiling fans through out the room to keep it cool.

The Bedrooms/Suites

Are all large and decorated however you like. Each has a bathroom, small kitchen, living room and three bedrooms. The balcony is located through sliding glass doors that are in the kitchen.

The Beach

Hmm well its just your average everyday beach located at the fair end of the village. The sand is pure white and absolutely beautiful. It leads you all the way down to the clear crystal blue water. The water is very tempting and inviting either warm or freezing depending on the time of day but be careful cause its also home to fish, sea turtle, dolphins, sharks, jellies and so much more. Watch out for the undertow its deadly and well drag you out far pulling you under into its icy depths.

The Forest

It’s your typical forest of course. Trees of every shape size and color are everywhere. Some of the village kids decided to build tree houses in some of the largest strongest trees due to the strength and shade they provide. It’s also where many animals live. You got you small ones, bugs, spiders, rabbits, and the big ones too bears, wolves, and foxes. There’s many more and most are harmless but some aren’t like the spiders and snakes can be poisonous.

The Fields

Now these you can find everywhere. There’s large ones and tiny ones. Many of them have either farm animals living on them or have crops being grown. The few empty ones have beautiful green grass and tons of flowers. Many of the teens go here to just relax and play games or be with friends. Its also where you will be trained and fight.

The Stream

This is where most of the boys would go to play when younger mainly due to the small fish and frogs that were available here. It’s shallow enough to walk through but beautiful enough to just sit and watch. If your looking for it its centered between the main playing field and the beginning of the forest.

The River

Our river is located straight through the center of the forest and runs almost the whole length of it. The waters are incredibly rough and very dangerous not ones to swim in. It is home to a few animals also like your river otters. If you really need to cross use the beautiful built bridges that were made to help you cross over safely. There are several over them spaced evenly about the river.

The Waterfall

The waterfall is one of the most beautiful things here in the village but like the river you have to walk through the forest to get to it. It is very high up and gorgeous with several levels of rock cliffs to it that the water cascades off of into a large lake below. You can’t slide down it but you can jump off the top if your daring enough. The water is very clear, cold and can be slightly rough at times because of the crashing water from the waterfall.

The Cliffs

There’s two main cliffs in the village. One is located in the forest and is very dangerous. Its all rock and hundreds of feet high. A lot of the teens make there way to it sitting at the top which over looks the whole village. The other is basically the waterfalls which is listed above.

Powers

Animal Shifter: Changing into animals at well for as long as they like. (Only three)

Object Shifter: Changing into objects (table, bed, car, ect) at well for as long as they like.

Elements: They control Earth, Air, Fire, and Water

Power Negation: The ability to cancel others powers for a short time. (Doesn’t always work and doesn’t work on everyone)

Accelerated Healing: The ability to heal rapidly from any injury or to heal another although when healing another you can not heal them from death, severe injury or internal bleeding

Duplication: Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.

Echolocation: Ability to determine location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound. Also known as sonar or radar sense.

Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye.

Invulnerability: Ability to be immune to one or more forms of physical damage.

Kinetic Absorption: Ability to absorb forms of kinetic energy into oneself and utilize it in some way, such as by converting it into physical strength or using it to power energy blasts.

Superhuman Senses: Ability to see, smell, taste, feel and/or hear more than a normal human.

Wallcrawling: Ability to crawl on vertical and horizontal surfaces.

Innate Capability: Ability to naturally have skills and/or knowledge typically earned through learning.

Omni-linguism: Ability to understand any form of language.

Superhuman Tracking: Ability to track an individual or object through supernatural means; sometimes referred to as “pathfinding.”

Empathy: Ability to read or sense the emotions and/or control the emotions or feelings of others.

Precognition: Ability to perceive the future. It may be expressed in vague dreams while asleep, other times it can be clear and can occur at will. It may also be used as a form of “danger sense” to show the user that they are being threatened and from what direction it is coming from.

Telepathy: Ability to read the thoughts of, or to mentally communicate with others.

Memory Manipulation: Ability to erase or enhance the memories of another.

Mind Control: The ability to alter the perceptions of others, and general ability to control the actions of others with the mind.

Darkness Or Shadow Manipulation: Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy and manipulating it.

Light Manipulation: Ability to control, generate or absorb light particles.

Time Manipulation: Ability to affect the flow of time by slowing, accelerating, reversing, or stopping it.

Teleportation: Ability to move from one place to another without occupying the space in between.

Skelly (Feel Free To Make Up Your Own!)

Name: (First, Middle, Last)
Nickname:
Powers: (Pick from above. You can have up to three unless its a strong power then only one. It’s shown above which ones you can only have one of)
Crush:
BF/GF:
Fiance:
Husband/Wife:
Kids: (You shouldn’t have any of these nor be pregnant when you start this rp.)
Siblings:
Bedroom Looks:
History: (Please put something, how long you’ve been here, how you got here)
Personality: (No meet me’s)
Looks:
~Hair color:
~Hair length:
~Eye color:
~Height:
~Weight:
~Piercings:
~Tattoos:
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

~The Indestructibles Part 2~ Empty Re: ~The Indestructibles Part 2~

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Jan - 1:14

My Charries....

Lily, Ronan, Connie and um Rixon...I'll eventually get the info up for them...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Jan - 13:41

((Um I'm just going to randomly post something here for them all))

Ronan: was outside arguing with both his older brothers, there seemed to be angryness to them all as most of it was shouting and part was in another unused language

----

Lily: was sitting under a tree in the center of the forest reading a very long novel which was laid out on the grass in front of her as she was laying on her stomach

-----

Connie: was up in her room dancing around with her stereo on, something she hadn't done in a very very long time
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Jan - 16:31

(( my characters info will be on the Character Info post xD )))

----
Isobel, having been woken up by the yelling outside, sleepily headed out of the mansion after quickly getting into clean clothes and brushed her hair. At spotting Ronan and his older brothers she walked to them. Sliding her arms around Ronan from the side and asking quietly, "What's happening?"

----
Zephorof was sat up in the tree above Lilly, watching her read silently.

-----
Gansey was sat by the river, watching the water
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Jan - 16:37

((I'll eventually be doing the same with all mine))

-------

Ronan: snapped something at his brother which sounded possibly Old Latin before his arms went around Isobel pulling her tight against him Nothing to worry about

River and Ryder: Right liar tell her the truth!

------

Lily: Come sit beside me? she called to him not even looking up

----

Connie: sang softly as she shut the radio and headed outside
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Jan - 16:44

Isobel snuggled against Ronan silently, lifting her gaze to him questioningly, whispering, "Please tell me. Nothing is always something."

---
"Why?" Zepherof called back down, adding, "It's comfy up here."

----
Gansey watched the water
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Jan - 16:50

Ronan: growled quietly his eyes dark as he looked at his brothers Later Bell, okay

Ryder and River: both laughed

-----

Lily: Want some company then?

----

Connie: walked down to the where Gansey was and sat beside him singing softly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Jan - 16:52

Isobel frowned and glanced to Ryder and River, narrowing her eyes at them before looking down at the ground. Obviously worried now.

---
Zephorof nodded.

----
Gansey glanced to her
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Jan - 17:51

Ronan: ignoring the look his brothers gave and the snapping words they called after him he turned and walked away

----

Lily: put her book down and got to her feet. It took her a few minutes and several shaky breaths before she got to him sitting beside him and taking his hand tightly

-----

Connie: Morning.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Jan - 17:55

"What was that about Ronan?" Isobel asked him quietly.

---
Zephorof hooked an arm around her, keeping her close and whispering, "I got you, you wont fall."

---
"Hey, you okay?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Jan - 23:52

Ronan: Their stupid and immature he muttered

Lily: moved closer leaning against him I-I know

-----

Connie: Good. You?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 11 Jan - 23:56

She shook her head in the negative, turning to rest her hand on the side of his face. Whispering softly, "Please tell me what you were arguing about."

---
Zephorof tightened his arm around her a bit to try and make her feel a little more secure and safe.

----
"I'm okay," Gansey confirmed with a subtle nod.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 12 Jan - 0:11

Ronan: Them being her he closed his eyes at her touch Them being able to take you from me, kill me. Everything and anything.

----

Connie: smiled at him

-----

Lily: laid her head on his shoulder
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jan - 0:16

"They won't take me from you," Isobel whispered quietly, "Not when I've only just got you... They're not going to hurt you, either." Pressing her forehead to his, she closed her eyes and whispered, "I won't let you."

---
"What're you doing today?" Gansey asked her.

----
Zephorof smiled at her
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 12 Jan - 0:25

Ronan: They can Bell. They always get what they want, and they always want what I have...

----

Connie: I was gonna go swimming, wanna come?

----

Lily: smiled at him
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jan - 0:29

"You're scared of them, aren't you Ronan?" Isobel asked after a moments hesitation, blinking her eyes open to make eye contact with him.

---
"Sure," Gansey nodded, smiling brightly.

----
Zephorof kissed the top of her head gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 12 Jan - 0:31

Ronan: shuddered but didn't reply

----

Connie: Great!

----

Lily: lifted her head to kiss him properly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jan - 0:35

Isobel frowned and gently kissed him on the lips gently, "You don't have to be, okay? I wont let them lay a finger on you... I won't let them take you away from me or let them take me away from you. I'll always be right here for you," she promised gently.

----
Gansey grinned and, with a nod, got to his feet.

---
Zephorof smiled.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 12 Jan - 0:38

Ronan: slid his arms around her tightly You don't know what they've done...

----

Connie: jumped to her feet happily

----

Lily: Can we work on powers today?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jan - 0:41

"Tell me then?" She asked gently, using her thumb to rub his cheek gently.

---
"Shall we swam here.." He motioned to the river, "Or the falls or the beach or anywhere else you know of?" he asked.

----
Zephorof laughed softly and nodded, "Sure,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 12 Jan - 0:46

Ronan: laid his head on hers They kill Bell, for pure please. Torture people, break you down til you're so messed up you do anything they say

----

Connie: May as well since we're here.

----

Lily: smiled happily
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jan - 0:50

"Mmm, but fear is how people like that first get into your head." Isobel whispered quietly, tangling her fingers in his hair and whispering, "Don't be scared of them, I won't let anyone touch you. Heck, I've got all the plants and trees on my side, they can protect us. Easily."

---
"M'kay," Gansey hummed, taking off his shirt, shoes and socks before diving into the water. Cursing as he surfaced, having forgotten to take his phone out of his pocket.

---
"I'm not entirely sure how we can though, without you getting hurt." Zephorof admitted.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 12 Jan - 0:55

Lily: Hurt? Why would I get hurt?

----

Connie: was removing her shoes and thingz

----

Ronan: Yeah get the plants to attack them.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 12 Jan - 0:59

"You're powers only come, you only discover them when you really need them. They don't just appear from no where." Zephorof told her.

---
Isobel raised an eyebrow at him, unsure if he was being sarcastic or not, but, just to prove a point she smirked. Muttering something in an odd language under her breath and, almost instantly, thick grass grew and knotted over Ronan's feet, right the way up to his knees. "Mhmm, plants are very helpful sometimes." She laughed.

---
Gansey took his phone from his pocket it and placed it on the grass gently as if it would help it at all. The phone already clearly broken from the water.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 12 Jan - 1:07

Ronan: grinned at her til he felt the grass trying to back up and tripping to land on his butt with a deep frown

----

Lily: And everyone is finding there's but me Zep...

----

Connie: frowned watching him Water and phones don't mix.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next