BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate

2 posters

Go down

Fate Empty Fate

Post  HPForever Thu 17 Jan - 21:58

The basic of this roleplay are: You are a human. Who has been given a mission (or not, you decide) and these people have to fulfill these missions otherwise they will be turned into a horriffic being, losing all control of themselves and perhaps even killing their loved ones. If they fulfill their mission, they will gain eternal life as a crystal, also whilst on their mission they have powers, that other normal people do not have. These people only have a certain amount of time, it can be quite lengthy or it could be shorter. When being given their mission they are never told fully about what that mission is other than a short vision, they have to figure that bit out for themselves. Other people are also scared of them They don't know if they are there to protect their world, or destroy it. If anything shocks a character completely their time will be shorter as this will only stress the person more. So you get to decide their mission (could be bad or good) and their fate.(if they have an destructive mission they do not have to be evil themselves)
((This is based on a game, because I have no idea what to do, and my other roleplays are gone Sad ))
The mark given to the people with a mission to fullfill are like this. There are several stages to tell the person how long they have left the last stage is shown just as they are about to turn into a monster.
Good mission:            Fate 800px-Cocoon_Brand
evil mission:
           Fate Pulse_Brand
There are another 7 stages where more arrows are added and the eye in the center opens in final stage.

Skeleton

Name:
Do they have a mission? (Bad/good)
Personality
History
Family:
Looks

My characters:

Name: Terra Jung
Do they have a mission?: Yes
Personality: carefree, dreamy, kind,
History: Terra, was given the brand when she was 17. Her brand is now halfway through her stages, even though she hasn't got much time left to figure out her mission, she lives life as though she doesn't have much to worry. All she knows is that her mission is supposedly bad, she doesn't remember her vision. no one knows about Terra's fate, she keeps it hidden away from others. If anyone were to know about her, she would probably be killed.
Family: Mother and Father
Looks:            Fate Yoona_large

Name: Jack Clark
Mission: yes (good)
Personality: Jack is does have a slight anger problem at time as the stress from his mission does get to him. He tries to keep upbeat about things, but is now finding it a struggle
History: Jack's parents died at a young age. He was put into his gradmothers care. He got his brand from pure conincidence as he was walking to school three years ago. His brand has lasted an extraemely long time and is still in the early stages.
Family: Grandmother
Looks:            Fate Sirius_Black_by_nejedward

Name: Dean
Mission: Yes (evil)
Personality: Unfeeling, cruel and malicious
History: Dean had gone searching the God that gave him his brand, he wanted to cause destruction to the earth after everyone he ever loved was taken from him. This is his way of revenge.
Looks:            Fate 280230

Last edited by HPForever on Fri 18 Jan - 23:34; edited 1 time in total
HPForever
HPForever

Back to top Go down

Fate Empty Re: Fate

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 18 Jan - 19:54

((HPLOVER!!! hugs I missed you! Can you repost your rps?))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  HPForever Fri 18 Jan - 21:19

((I don't know how I can. I can remember what had happened before on Angels and Demons so we can carry on from that, but I've completely forgotten what happened in Once Upon a Time Sad ))
HPForever
HPForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 18 Jan - 21:22

((um...I can't either so do you want to starta new one with that? Because I can just about remember my characters for that one lol and I had Charlotte on Angels and Demons didn't i?))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  HPForever Fri 18 Jan - 21:23

((yeah. should I start up Once upon a time again? I remember my characters, but just not the story lol))
HPForever
HPForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 18 Jan - 21:26

((yeah you should Smile and what do you want to do about the rp we had called On the Run?))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  HPForever Fri 18 Jan - 21:34

((oh yeah I forgot about that one. I'll put that one back up to. I can't remember the characters though. It's been aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages))
HPForever
HPForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 18 Jan - 21:36

((i remember that you had ruby and opal and My character stefan like ruby but they were only about 10 and Damon and Opal were together. Also, y character Elena was with I think his name was Lewis, and my character summer was with someone else you had but I can't remember his name lol))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  HPForever Fri 18 Jan - 21:44

((OOOOOO It was Ruby, Opal they were sisters Lucas. there was also another boy, was it Leon? or something? I'll just go with Leon Smile ))
HPForever
HPForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 18 Jan - 21:47

((ok))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content