BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 12 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Jul - 22:15

Malvolio headed into the livingroom and sat on his knees by the sofa, resting his hand on her arm gently, muttering, "Wish you wouldn't of listened because of how you heard it, I do care about you, I do need you. But not as much as I need my sister… It was just me and my sister for over 900 years, I can't never see her again. I can't let her stay on the Other Side for the rest or eternity. You'll find someone else, easily, there are loads of people around that'll treat you better than I ever did."

----
Astrid gave a nod.

-----
Sage rubbed his back gently as she held him.

-----
Nate led her into a rather posh hotel silently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Jul - 22:19

"You really went all out tonight didn't you?" Vanessa mused with a smile, looking round happily, before teasing; "If you think that breaking up with me in a posh place is going to make it go down better you're wrong, you'll just end up having better wine thrown over you."

--

"How's everything going with you and Kol? You still fighting with his friend?"

--

"Why do things have to be so complicated? I could deal with it better, if I knew she was in a better place, if she wasn't all on her own, with nothing to do or anyone to talk to." Finn whispered.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Jul - 22:21

Trinity: let out a slow shaky breath answering in an almost whisper Finn wants to drop the veil to bring her back...you'll have your sister soon enough. she closed her eyes tightly then refusing to say all that she was feeling
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Jul - 22:28

Nate laughed a bit, "I'd probably bring you to a coffee plac- ah, scrap that, it'd be painful to have coffee over me." he grinned before telling her, "I just need to try and make you see how much you mean to me."

----
"Everything's going perfectly," Astrid confirmed with a grin, "Me and Olivia tolerate each other now, neither hate nor like." she shrugged, "No arguments really."

-----
"I know, Finn, I know… Can't imagine just how tough it all is for you." Sage whispered, kissing the side of his head gently. "It'll all be okay though, in the end,"

-----
Malvolio frowned at that but gave a nod,
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Jul - 22:32

Vanessa's eyes widened and her jaw dropped when he said that, she narrowed her eyes and gave him a playful smack on the arm. "If you dump me in a coffee place you won't be walking away." she warned teasingly, before her expression softened and she gently stoked the back of his hand with her thumb. "You've already shown me how much I mean to you, and it means the world to me that you think of me like that."

--

"That's good," Tatia nodded, "Probably makes things easier for Kol too, you two not scrapping over him."

--

"Thank you, for being here Sage."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Jul - 22:40

Astrid just gave a small nod, "Mm," she hummed quietly, "I still feel a bit uneasy when she's around, naturally, but…" she shrugged.

----
"I'll be here for you right until the day you get sick of me, and maybe even after that," She whispered with a reassuringly smile, moving back to rest her hand on the side of his face. "Wouldn't leave you just because you're going through a rough time and your upset."

----
Nate just laughed a bit and shook his head, "I haven't though, angel, no where near."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Jul - 22:41

Trinity: hid her face in her arms then crying quietly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Jul - 22:45

Malvolio let out a deep sigh and slid an arm around her, kissing the top of her head. "You'll find someone much, much, much better than me. You're a lovely girl, you deserve the world."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Jul - 22:48

Tatia nodded; "She wasn't even with Nik enough to really matter to him, but every time I see that bitch Caroline my stomach curls and I want to hit her." she muttered, before quietly getting up and putting down her ice cream. "Wait here a minute." she told her, before heading upstairs.

--

Vanessa smiled softly at him, kissing his cheek. "Show me to our table then." she told him with a laugh.

--

"I haven't been treating you so well over the past few months though, I'm sorry."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Jul - 22:51

"I understand why though, it's just fine, don't worry. You're forgiven." Sage whispered.

---
Astrid nodded and watched her go, waiting where she was.

----
Nate laughed and nodded, glancing around before heading to there table
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Jul - 22:52

Trinity: flinched at the kiss it making her cry a little harder then mumbling quietly The world is walking away from me...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Jul - 22:53

Malvolio frowned deeply at that, "No.… no the world is opening up to you."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Jul - 22:57

Tatia came back down a few minutes later, with a rather large folder filled with scraps of old parchment and other pieces of paper. Quietly, she handed it to Astrid before sitting herself back down. "Please don't hate me for not giving this to you sooner;" she started in a whisper. "But I've been organizing it all once I remembered I had it... It's all the info I could get on your son. Most of the papers are records of the places he helped conquer, the stuff he did. There's a few personal letters in there too, to his wife, kids... his dad. I did all this years ago, all the research, when I was trying to figure out how the doppelgangers ended up in Bulgaria and then back over here..."

--

Vanessa followed him cheerily.

--

"Thank you, you're being more than reasonable to me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Jul - 23:01

Trinity: rolled over to face him You know nothing of my world. This is your world not mine it never was...without you I have no need for this life.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Jul - 23:02

"Because I love you, stupid," Sage whispered, "Because I have a child with you, because I waited so long to be with you again, because you haven't really done anything."

----
Nate pulled the chair out for her to sit.

----
Astrid just smiled sadly at her mother, taking the folder from her and opening it quietly.

----
"It wasn't mine at first either," Malvolio pointed out, "No talking like that. You'll do just fine. You know everything you need to know."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Jul - 23:04

"There's a portrait of him in there somewhere too... hand drawn and a little faded, but he has your eyes." Tatia added, watching her quietly. "He wrote in a letter to his father about how he prayed to the gods for you daily, that they treated you well. He loved you so much Astrid."

--

Vanessa seated herself, musing; "Didn't realise I had a gentleman on my hands." with a small laugh.

--

"I'll try and be better from now on Sage, I promise."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Jul - 23:08

Trinity: I'll talk how I want. It doesn't matter either way now you're leaving... Just please spare me even more heartbreak and just go now... she whispered turning away from him again her heart breaking with each kind word he was telling her remembering how he used to say those thing things with true feeling
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Jul - 23:12

Astrid just gave a nod when she said about the portrait, having found it a moment before she her mother had pointed it out. Running her fingertips over the paper gently and whispering with a shaky voice, "My little boy…"

----
Nate just laughed, "Mm, I've done this for you before."

----
"Sshh," Sage soothed, pressing her lips to his softly.

----
"If it were up to me, I'd have you and my sister… you know that. You know how much I tried." He sighed before getting to his feet and leaving.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Jul - 23:15

Trinity: waited until he was gone before muttering under her breath sadly But it is your choice...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Jul - 23:16

"Not often enough." Vanessa said with a faint snobbish air, clearly joking. "I'm a lady of class Nate, I need wining and dining more."

--

Tatia leaned over as much as she could, gently rubbing Astrid's leg, trying to be comforting. "I'm sorry if it's made you upset Astrid, I just wanted you to have this."

--

Finn kissed her back just as soft.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Jul - 23:25

Nate just laughed and took her had, kissing her knuckle gently and humming, "M'sorry m'lady,"

----
"No…" Astrid whispered quietly, "It's nice." she added, closing the folder gently and whispering, "I'll look through it properly later… at home."

----
"Now, you look exhausted, how about we go get some sleep?" Sage suggested, looking up when Malvolio walked in.

"M'staying here till I get my own place, kay? Trin had the cheek to get that wolf guys witch to do a spell so she could listen to me. Heard me telling Viol that I'd get rid of her if Viol'd come back and all that stuff and got iffy with me. Didn't let me explain it properly and is now crying and making me out to be the baddie." he shrugged, "Not that it matters what she thinks really, but still,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Jul - 23:28

Finn put his hand in his back pocket, and handed over a set of keys to Malvolio. "They're for your sisters place, if you'd rather stay there..." he offered.

--

Tatia moved to hug Astrid tightly. "He named his first daughter after you, it's in the family tree." she hummed, kissing the side of her head.  "He was a great man, you did good."

--

"So you should be."  Vanessa added with a nod of her head, before bursting out laughing.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Jul - 23:29

Trinity: got up and locked the doors again going upstairs to her room after and changing before throwing herself on the bed
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Jul - 23:32

"I done nothing… nothing at all." Astrid whispered, leaning towards her mothers hug and watching the ground. "I'm suprised he didn't hate me. He should of hated me."

----
Nate laughed too.

----
Malvolio just studied the keys before giving a shrug. "When she's back I will… m'i not welcome here?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Jul - 23:34

"What happened wasn't your fault, it was never your fault. It seems like his father taught him that - that you died and it wasn't your fault. But he knows how much you loved him, and he clearly adored his mother too."

--

"Of course you are Malvolio, I just didn't know if you'd rather be there than here, is all."

--

Vanessa's laughter retreated into a smile. "Thank you, for this."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next