BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural - Page 12 Empty Re: Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 26th August 2013, 14:24

"I'd give you more, but I like having the money in case we need to run again." Cassius smiled but there was nervousness in the way he was standing and in his expression.

---

"Just wondering who's going to deal with the two new ones if they're still here by the time you go. Damn. No Pagan rituals until you get back." She sounded almost cheery about that.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural - Page 12 Empty Re: Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

Post  Phoenix 26th August 2013, 15:12

"My dad may not be a spring chicken anymore but he can still hunt down unruly werewolves. Relax."

--

"It's fine, I don't see why I should need more."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 26th August 2013, 15:39

"But if he tracks a werewolf and comes across me an' nan doing Wiccan stuff, will he ask questions or shoot first?"

---

"Can't trust Cedrick not to make some sort of huge mess, y'know?"
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 26th August 2013, 15:46

"Maybe you should train him better then. We're over sized dogs in the end. Old dogs can learn new tricks and he's not yet an old dog." Ria said lightly. "And even wolves can be and are tamed. You ever tried Operant conditioning?"

--

"Depends what he see's you doing, but chances are if he comes across an old lady and a teenager chanting in the woods he's more likely to be confused than scared, so probably wont shoot."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 26th August 2013, 17:52

"Cedrick's already been conditioned. You ever seen so much single mindedness?" Cassius leaned closer to admit softly, "I've known him all my life now, and I can't tell sometimes if it's him I'm talking to or the wolf. I don't mean to be nasty about him, but someone born with that much anger shouldn't have been born a werewolf."

---

"What if there blood but he can't see the goat or chicken that caused it? Because it gets bloody sometimes."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 26th August 2013, 18:07

"He might think it's yours, try and help you."

-

"Well then that's your parents fault, not Cedrick's." Ria pointed out. "Me and Roman have both sworn off kids. It wouldn't be fair to put them through this life even with the benefits."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 26th August 2013, 19:13

"Even if we're still holding knives?"

---

"From what I heard, mom had a sixty forty chance of a human baby. Of that chance, she had a seventy thirty chance of losing him. She got the forty wolf and thirty keeping. I'm trying to help, but I'm not dominant. He takes direct orders better than the teasing I mess him about with."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 26th August 2013, 19:17

"Then you should find a new pack, with a kinder Alpha."

--

"Well, that I don't know."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 26th August 2013, 20:04

"Cedrick wants to jump the pond but I don't want to leave the homeland." Cassius shrugged. "This is as far as we could get on short notice. We're in the middle land, any further south and we'll hit another pack we don't want to get involved with. It's neutral for us here."

---

"Let's hope he asks first and shoots after if he comes across us then."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 26th August 2013, 20:08

"For now. Packs travel, we're the only permanent one here."

--

"Hopefully, if not, what colour do you want me to wear if I can make it to your funeral?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 26th August 2013, 20:32

"What pack is going to look at Cedrick and decide they want a go at fixing him?"

---

"Wear that yellow dress that makes you look like a daffodil," Paige promptly replied. "So I can look at you from the afterlife and laugh."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 26th August 2013, 20:39

"Only if you promise to wear a bikini at mine, should I get taken out by a rabid wolf."

--

"You'd be surprised. Packs on this side of the border are desperate for members."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 26th August 2013, 20:53

"The horrendous poufy one that looks like it should belong to a six year old, or the turquoise one?"

---

"With the threat of Dulcet too? Here we're sanctuary, he can't do fuck about you without declaring war, but if we join a pack, they're under threat. Joining packs is like trying to get through customs. A hassle and impossible without passing the proper criteria."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 26th August 2013, 20:55

"The poufy one, makes for better pictures."

--

"We're only four, sorry, three wolves, since Roman hasn't shifted yet. Isn't exactly a war is it?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 26th August 2013, 21:35

"Frilly and pink to a funeral. Nice. That's gonna get some looks. Don't die in the winter or I'll bring you back just to kill you myself."

---

"A massacre then," Cassius smiled and popped a bubble. "But sanctuary is sacred and he'd gnaw his own arm off rather than break it."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 26th August 2013, 21:39

"But nobody but you two know we gave it. He could just kill us lot and claim we were trying to get you off of our lands, and when he tried to help we just got in the way."

--

"You bring me back and I'll kill you before you can kill me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 26th August 2013, 22:00

"Screeching 'sanctuary!' at someone's face is going to stop them from doing fuck all. The old pack gave sanctuary before, it's where I heard it. For all the shit me and Rick were given, Dulcet's pack is pretty civilised." Cassius popped a bubble and glanced down the hallway. "Talking about Cedrick, is the silence unnerving you too?"

---

"Fair enough; to get enough power to properly bring the dead back requires so many human organs and fluids it isn't even funny."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 26th August 2013, 22:07

"It's off season and in the middle of the day. It's usually silent around here, so nope."

--

"Aww, and to think you'd be willing to go through that trouble for me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 26th August 2013, 22:47

((gonna skip until they are at the festival))
____

Arianna was now wearing shorts and a baggy vest top, so bits of her bra could be shown when she moved and she was sitting on a blanket listening to the music that was playing and she occassionally she glanced around to see girls staring at her and Cail, but they were more focused on Cail.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 26th August 2013, 22:52

Cail was laying on his back watching the sky as he listened to the music. Humming to a few of the songs, his head resting on his arms which he had above his head.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 26th August 2013, 22:53

"This is pretty relaxing isn't it?" She asked him as she closed her eyes and lay back with him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 26th August 2013, 22:56

"Mm, this time of day is relaxing in general. I'm definitely more of a lazy afternoon person, when I was a kid I preffered mornings though, which is weird."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 26th August 2013, 22:58

"I suppose opinions change as you age huh?" She asked him. "By the way, if you look to your left, there will be a girl writing her number on a piece of paper, my guess to give it to you."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 26th August 2013, 23:14

"Why're you so obsessed about girls showing an interest in me, huh?" Cail asked with a laugh, "In my opinion, of they don't have the guts to speak to me. If they have to write something on a stupid little piece of paper then they aren't worth the time."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 26th August 2013, 23:16

"I'm not." She told him quickly. "And anyway, how else are you supposed to remember someone's number, you have the memory of a goldfish, I had to type mine into your phone myself." She told him. "Anyway, here she comes." Despite having her eyes closed, she could hear the girl walking towards them.

"Um, hi." The girl said to him, clearly blanking Arianna.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next