BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural - Page 20 Empty Re: Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 14 Sep - 6:22

Cedrick watched her quietly, hunched into a small position in the chair before he suddenly asked, "Are you afraid of me or hate me already?"

"If you don't mind getting a little ink done in a place it won't be seen, I can sketch you up a rune that'd hide scars."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural - Page 20 Empty Re: Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Sep - 6:26

"I think my dad would rather I bare all than get rid of my scars. Apparently they're something to be proud of." Kiara rolled her eyes, "Battle scars, or whatever."

"Nope, you're just not all that easy to talk to. Why do you ask?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 14 Sep - 6:33

"Well, it'd take longer but I could carve it into a totem, ring or bracelet. Then you can take it off whenever you need to proudly show your scars to the world. Impress people at the yearly hunter convention or whatever it is your community does if it ever meets up."

"You left pretty damn quick after that fucking failure at gym. Didn't realise I could fuck something up so fast." Cedrick ducked over further, hands pressing on the back of his head as he curved his back almost unnaturally. "If I have to leave, tell me, just look after Cas. Tell him I skipped town or died, some shit like that. I just don't want to ruin his fucking chance at life again."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Sep - 6:36

Kiara laughed at that, "Far far too risky to have a convention, every now and then when too many of us gather in an area we end up hunted."

"You don't have to go, just try and rein your temper in a little."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 14 Sep - 6:52

"So you don't have a circle or anything like we do? Cause we gather those from the local area and every third summer solstice, our most senior Druids gather in some disclosed location somewhere."

"I don't know how," Cedrick bit out. "I don't even know what feeling calm is like any more, everything just pisses me off because no one works on the same level as I do." His hands fisted in his hair. "Cassius isn't even fucking joking when he says that if I was some dog I'd be put down by now because I'm too fucking violent."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Sep - 7:57

"You have to try not to get mad at things, it's that simple. Think of other things when you feel angry, things that make you calm, things that make you happy, reasons why you don't want to get angry, think of the consequences of your temper and why you don't want to face them. There's a million ways to stop being angry."

"We have phones and that's all we need to get in touch."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 14 Sep - 8:11

"Thinking of things doesn't help, and grabbing onto strangers to mimic their breathing and heart rate to calm doesn't normally go well anyway. More often than not there are no consequences. I don't have a fucking off switch, not an easy one. I can't just decide 'oh, lets not be angry'. Doesnt work that way for me."

"Druids can hide themselves easier so I suppose we aren't in as much danger as hunters who might be known by face."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Sep - 8:41

"Supernaturals keep portfolios on us as detailed as the ones we keep on them, especially vampire covens, the big ones. They've likely memories all known hunters by face, name, age, coloring, hair, height, likely weight, accent."

"Well then you need to make an off switch."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 14 Sep - 8:58

"Wow, that's devotion right there. I don't know whether to be impressed or not."

"I got no idea how to even start that unless I hold your hand day in day out and use that as a baseline. I can't see it working, I'm such a fuck up that attempts are normally useless."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Sep - 9:03

"If we hold hands people would assume stuff, they'd stare and whisper and that seems to rile you up. It's be a futile attempt."

"I can reel off the same information about the supernaturals around here."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 14 Sep - 22:57

"That's why I'd baseline off you. Can't get as easily frustrated if I copy you."

"Well, that's just as impressive too."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Sep - 23:05

"I discovered Ria and her family myself. We use to be quiet close, until I noticed her family hanging round the other werewolf packs. I slipped wolfsbane in her food one night, thinking Id be protecting her but instead she started choking and coughing up blood, next thing I knew she was snarling and clawing at her throat with actual claws, glaring at me with yellow eyes. I legged it out of there as fast as I could, and vet since there's been some sort of a mutual hate between us."

"You can't always be around someone you can baseline from though. There'll be some time where you're getting angry and it's just you and the person you're annoyed with."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 14 Sep - 23:17

"Oh man I bet that sucks. How long did it take you to believe me when I came out with it?"

"At least if it's you I'm annoyed at, you can stand a hit or two."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Sep - 23:25

"You hit me a you're as good as dead. You and your brother." Ria replied blunty.

"After all I know to be real, not long."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 14 Sep - 23:48

"I'm just saying hypotheticals. It's better to copy someone who isn't going to be afraid of me. That's pretty fucking hard to find. And I can't be around Cassius day in day out if he has school and is in different classes."

Paige shrugged. "Fair enough."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 14 Sep - 23:54

"Had you told me and I weren't a hunter I'd have phoned the mental institutions myself."

"I don't see a reason to be afraid of you." Ria shrugged as she went to sit back down behind the desk, putting her feet up once again. "You're not exactly scary, you've just got a temper."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 16 Sep - 4:26

"I tend to only tell people who aren't going to jeopardise my future, y'know?"

"Exactly. Most people get pretty fucking frightened of a six foot four guy who could probably snap someone of his knee if he got pissy. Humans are more easily frightened than other wolves."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 16 Sep - 4:34

"That's generalizing. There was a boy in my last pack, older than me that would practically piss his pants every time he heard a noise in the woods. Hunters are humans and they're that not scared of us they hang around us for months on end trying to get intel because they know we can't attack them because then they'll retaliate and probably kill us if we don't get a clean swipe in the first time."

"Had I been a normal hunter I'd have taken you in handcuffs and used you for experiments. Not kidding."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 16 Sep - 4:56

"So who, besides a hunter or a werewolf, or some other supernatural creature, isn't going to fear me just a little at some point? And don't fucking lie. I'm big, I'm loud, I'm violent and I can't control myself. Some sort of disaster waiting to happen."

"I put faith in you and you didn't fuck it up. Kinda glad about that, my nan would've gone on the warpath."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 16 Sep - 5:01

"Your nan would probably have been taken in and experimented on too, not gonna lie to ya."

"You have a big ego if you think most people are going to be scared of you. Some people are probably impressed by your size, assume you're on steroids and don't give you another thought."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 16 Sep - 5:18

"My nan can be scary as shit, I'm not lying to you either. And if she called the circle in to keep the secret safe, it'd be pretty damn catastrophic."

"I've gone through this before," Cedrick muttered. "It's not ego, it's experience. Maybe not in a school environment, but around people of the same age. It's not even about the fucking size or age half the time, its instinct, humans stay away from predators. I've got too much fucking wolf in me. Even you didn't like the fact my eyes flashed fucking blue."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 16 Sep - 5:24

"People stay away from me too. It's not you they're scared of. And the eye thing is completely different. I didn't like it because it meant you killed someone innocent. We've all slipped up and killed someone at some point during a fight, but whoever you killed hadn't done a thing."

"I fail to see how a bunch of middle and old age witches can be scary."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 16 Sep - 5:31

"It kept Cassius safe." Cedrick's voice was almost a growl, as if he was waiting for her to judge him on his actions. "I just did what I was told. And once was an accident anyway."

"Good. Keep it that way, because I don't want to give you an excuse to hunt any of them down."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 16 Sep - 5:33

"More than one person then?" Ria gave an incredulous laugh. "How am I supposed to know you're not going to kill me in my sleep tonight huh? To keep him safe because I know about you."

"They're old women, we wouldn't exactly hurt them."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 16 Sep - 5:58

"Because I know you're not going to hurt him!" Cedrick shouted back. "Because I can get him away from you, I couldn't get him away from the others. I only did what was asked of me because they hurt him, and I'm never, I'm never..." he seemed to lose momentum, sinking back down into the chair where he had sat up and stiffened. "I can still hear his fucking screams, and I already know you aren't twisted enough to do something like that to him. They were people involved in the pack anyway. They could have outed us. Apparently something in me registered them as innocent and so my eyes flash blue. I wouldn't have done that shit willingly. Cas is all I have left. Leave off it."

"You just said they'd get caught and experimented on too." Paige pointed out. "That sounds pretty painful to me. I'm just not telling you the details of what a fully grown witch can do."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next