BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe )

4 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) - Page 11 Empty Re: Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe )

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 18:28

((Haha a storm works!))

Journey: tightened her arms around him just a little leaning her head on his just letting him sleep

-----

Nikolai: She is. Everything will be okay. he assured her patting her hand

-----

Zoey: S-storm? Are you sure?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) - Page 11 Empty Re: Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe )

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 18:46

(( =D I was thinking they got get like capsized and all end up on a beach on a randomness island?))

"Yeah.…" Millie whispered with a small nod.

"Warn everyone, make them hold onto to the side of the boat and each other. Tell 'em to stay low." Ethan told her quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 18:48

Zoey: Why don't we do it together? You know what's happening... they listen to you...

Nikolai: sighed quietly sitting down on the floor of the boat and hugging his knees
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 18:56

"You're louder than me," Ethan whispered quietly.

"What's wrong, Monsieur?" She asked Nikolai softy, using a French word because it normally made him smile.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 18:59

Zoey: gave him a soft smile and laid a hand on his arm Alright Eth I'll be right back. she slowly made her way around the boat to talk with them all quietly making sure they all understood

Nikolai: What's that mean? he looked at Millie
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 19:17

"Mister," She answered quietly.

Ethan nodded and watched her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 19:27

Nikolai: nodded and looked at Zoey slowly doing as she said and gently tugging Millie closer to him

Zoey: moved back to sit beside Ethan keeping the two younger ones close to her though making sure they were safe
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 19:33

Millie smiled as just snuggled into Nikolai's side. Having gotten into the habit of it now, turning her head into his shoulder when it began to pour down with rain.

Ethan wrapped an arm around Zoey to keep her steady when the boat began to away as the waves got rougher, holding onto the edge of the boat.

Aladar just groaned and blinked his eyes open, the rain waking him up.

Estelle grimaced.

Kayleigh grabbed onto the edge of the boat.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 19:40

Nikolai: wrapped his arms around her the best he could slumping down into the boat more so they didn't get hit with the waves to much

Zoey: leaned against him slightly one hand on the boat and the other close to the kids

Dustin: slipped an arm around Kayleigh quietly since she was closest to him

Carson: frowned deeply pulling Estelle to his side with his good arm

Journey: shifted a little moving her arm over to cover his face a little so the rain wouldn't hit his face
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 19:59

"What the heck is happening?" Aladar grumbled quietly, kidding his head to look around and rather suddenly forcing Journey to her feet, telling her sharply, "Hold your breath," and forcing her to jump into the wave as it towered over the boat, jumping in after her so they wouldn't hot stuck under the boat.

Millie just screamed as the wave hit the boat and it capsized, panicking instantly and thrashing around a little bit. Swallowing a ton of water.

Ethan remained oddly calm, letting go of the boat as it capsized and grabbing Zoey's wrist, helping her up to the surface.

Estelle's eyes widened and ended up swallowing quite a lot of water.

Kayleigh clang onto Dustin.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 20:16

Journey: with how sudden it all happened she barely had time to hold her breath as she fell into the water

Nikolai: fell into the water but managed to grab a hold of Millie even as swallowed water trying to get them both to the surface

Zoey: took a large breath of air as she surfaced looking around for the others...mainly the two little ones

Carson: slammed into the water his arm tightening around Estelle's waist and tugging her to the surface

Dustin: went under but only for a moment kicking his feet to make them surface
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 20:22

Aladar grabbed her arm and dragged her up to the surface, coughing slightly as he did so and cursing when he was forced under by yet another wave.

Millie was just kicking and moving her arms around even though Nikolai grabbed her. In a complete and utter panic.

Estelle coughed violently when they surfaced, helping Carson keep his head up because of his bad arm.

Kayleigh let go of him when she saw the little ones, swimming over and grabbing a hold of Nikolai, binging him up to the surface.

Ethan swam over and grabbed Millie, bringing her up.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 20:34

Nikolai: Millie! he yelled over the roar of the waves kicking his feet against Kayleigh and trying to get to his newest friend

Dustin: Easy kid it's okay... he tried to sooth Nikolai as well as help Kayleigh

Carson: cursed quietly as he went back under the water coughing, his good arm staying around Estelle

Zoey: swam to Ethan making sure they were alright

Journey: made a grab for Adalar when he went under but lost her grip on him when the wave struck them both forcing her down under
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 20:40

"Sshh, sshh, easy." Kayleigh soothed Nikolai softly. "I'm sure she's just fine, relax, focus on keeping your head above the water."

Estelle coughed a few times and helped Carson stay above water.

Millie was coughing violently, choking on water in her lungs. After about 30 seconds of this she went limp against Ethan, unconscious.

"No you don't, wake up." Ethan sighed, "It's impossible to keep us both up without you kicking and helping, kid,"

Aladar simply surfaced as quickly as he could though within moments a wave struck his head, knocking him out.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 20:44

Nikolai: began to cry when he saw that Ethan had Millie but she wasn't moving

Dustin: wrapped his arm around both Kay and Niko trying to keep them all above the surface

Zoey: Put her against your shoulder and try patting her back Eth she told him swimming over to his side with a bit of difficulty

Journey: swam to him wrapping her arms around him as soon as she could and pulled him to the surface

Carson: coughed into his shoulder groaning quietly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 20:53

"Don't worry about moving your arm, just kick your legs, Car," Estelle encouraged him, coughing a few times herself as another wave hit.

"Sshh, don't cry, bud. No, no, be brave." Kayleigh whispered in his ear with a frown, "Nows not the time to be upset."

Ethan done as told quietly, letting out a small sigh of relief when after a few seconds Millie began to cough again.

Aladar was outcold.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 21:03

Nikolai: his tears stopped as soon as he heard Millie and once more tried reaching for as if he needed to see for himself that she was okay

Carson: Nodded slightly listening to her, coughing every now and then

Zoey: nodded slightly watching a moment

Journey: struggled a little keeping them both above water coughing quite a bit but not letting go of him at all
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 21:05

(( Skip till they all wake up on the beach now? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 21:08

((Sure...you start off?))
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 21:20

((( Okay ))

Ethan groaned as he came 'round, blinking his eyes open and wincing at the light. Lifting his arm up to cover his eyes and coughing a few times, rolling onto his stomach.

"Nice to see your awake." Aladar smirked, having already set up a small fire in the beach they were sat at.

"Got some fish for dinner." Estelle declared cheerfully as she walked towards the fire.

"I can't find Millie anywhere, guys," Kayleigh sighed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 21:46

Nikolai: was wherever Millie was

Zoey: lightly patted his back when he came around having been sat right at his side

Dustin: groaned quietly as he coughed again

Journey: was laying on the sand her head resting on her arms

Dustin: Nikolai as wondered off as well it seems...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 21:53

Estelle sighed and patted Carson's back, "It's okay, we're on land… no more horrible ocean. You can rest your arm now."

"Can't even remember blacking out." Ethan grumbled quietly, digging his fingertips into the sand and lifting his head to glance around at everyone.

Aladar sat down heavily beside her, "You okay, Jour?" he asked, calling over to Kaylegh, "They're probably both fine."

Kayleigh just sighed deeply.

Millie was somewhere in the forest, just sat at the bottom of a tree quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 22:00

Carson: nodded slightly rubbing at his shoulder a little

Zoey: It's okay, the water was terrible Eth most of us blacked out for some time.

Journey: shifted over to lay her head in his lap whispering quietly My stomach hurts....

Dustin: Want me to go look for um Keigh?

-----

Nikolai: sat at her side silently
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 22:07

"M' the oldest though. I need to look after you all and I black out, stupid me. Stupid. Stupid," Ethan muttered quietly, shaking his head at his own ramblings.

"You'll be okay," Estelle soothed, smoothing his hair down.

"Mm, come look with me." Kayleigh nodded.

"Let me see it?" Aladar asked quietly.

"You've been quieter than normal." Millie told him quietly after a few moments. "What's wrong?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 22:17

Zoey: Shh Ethan it's alright. We're all alright but we need to decide on a few things...shelter and things. I need your smarts okay?

Carson: glanced around a bit checking things out

Dustin: Yeah okay.

Journey: bit her lip and slowly pushed her shirt up a little to show him a bit of bruising on her stomach from having hit something

------

Nikolai: My daddy's not coming for us...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next