BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 17:25

Hermione: Gin, Harry keep an eye on Cissy please she asked walking to Draco
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 17:33

Harry nodded.

Draco brought her outside of the common room. "Arias baack."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 17:38

Hermione: That's good. Will she speak with Ron?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 17:51

"She's going to have to...Darius is in the infirmary."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 17:55

Hermione: Oh my gosh! Why what happened?!
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 17:56

"I don't know, but he looks a rightt mess."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 17:59

Hermione: Should I get Ron and take him to her?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 18:16

He nodded. "I'll meet you down there."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 18:38

Hermione: nodded and went to get Ron before taking him to the infirmary
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 18:41

Draco was sitting there with his sister, though she was stood, watching over her son, she wasn't moving and she didn't seem to be in the best of health herself, cuts all over her body and she wad covered in blood, but she looked exhausted, hungry and tired.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 18:44

Hermione: slipped into a seat beside Draco

Ron: Oh Merlin what happened to you'd Ari?..
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 18:50

"She's been on the run for the past week and a few days, Fenier found them and tried to kill Darius, she got in the way but without her wand she's useless and well..." He gestured to Darius who was hardly there, Fenier having bitten and clawed at him, as he spoke since Aria remained silent.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 19:04

Ron: Oh no no no... he mumbled dropping to his knees at Arias side beside the bassinet Darius was in Ari...Ari please forgive me for not being there I'm sorry so so sorry... I'll do anything... I love you, love Dar, you know I do don't you?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 19:08

"You're wasting your time, she won't speak I've tried." Draco told him and he watched Darius who whimpered as he tried to move and Aria rested her little finger on his cheek where he wasn't hurt.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 19:16

Ron: Ari...Ari please just look at me. Something anything, yell, hit me just something...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 19:21

Madam Pomfrey walked to them and her eyes met Arias, before she looked ar Draco. "There isn't anything wrong with her Draco, her mind had endured a trauma that no girl her age should witness, just give her time she will talk again." She looked at Aria. "Cone with me dear so I can dress your wounds and get you some clean clothes." She held her hand out to Aria and she hesitated. "He will still be here when you come back."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 19:33

Ron: I'll stay with him...

Hermione: only frowned deeply
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 19:41

She left with Madam Pomfrey to get changed before she brought her back and sat her on the bed that was beside the basinett and she watched the bassinett as Madam Pomfrey cleaned and stitched the more deeper wounds on her hands and arms. All the time, Arias expression never changed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 20:02

Ron: was quiet as he watched all the while he wanted to hold them both in his arms
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 20:10

When she had finished, Aria moved back to stand where she had been stood watching over her son just as Lavender walked in with her daughter.

"Madam Pomfrey, my daughter needs her jabs."

Madam Pomfrey looked at her. "Givr me a moment Lavender."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 20:46

Ron: stepped over to Aria and took the chance lightly sliding his arms around her
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 20:49

Aria didn't move for a while, before she suddenly broke down in tears, burying her face against his chest.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 21:01

Ron: I gotcha it's gonna be okay.. he whispered holding her tightly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Sep - 21:02

She just kept crying against him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Sep - 21:11

Ron: rubbed her back a bit
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next