BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe 4th October 2013, 19:45

Ron: Shall we head back inside for dinner?

-----

Hermione: followed him
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 4th October 2013, 19:46

She nodded.
____

He pulled her chair out for her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 4th October 2013, 20:18

Ron: turned around heading back to the burrow

------

Hermione: smiled sitting down
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 4th October 2013, 20:29

Aria walked with him and she stopped walking when they got back as Lavender was walking towards them with hers and Rons daughter.
____

He pushed her in and kissed her neck before sitting next to her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 4th October 2013, 20:33

Ron: stopped in his tracks and looked at Lavender[/] What now?

-----

Hermione: [b]blushed a little
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 4th October 2013, 20:38

"I need you to watch our daughter." She put the child in Rons arms and shoved her bag at Aria. "I've got to work tonight." She looked at Rose. "Be a good girl for your dad. I love you." She kissed her forehead, before she left them to it.

When she left, Aria threw the bag to the floor and went inside.
______

He smiled softly.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 4th October 2013, 20:43

Ron: frowned deeply at Lavender knowing when she returned he'd say something about it. Grumbling he carried arose inside after grabbing her bag

------

Hermione: took his hand under the table
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 4th October 2013, 20:47

"Ron, Aria dinner!" Mrs Weasley told them. "Oh hello cutie." She smoothed Roses cheek. "Who do you belong too?"

Aria watched them, before she took her jacket off and hung it up and joined the others at the table for dinner.
____

He held her hand.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 4th October 2013, 20:55

Ron: Erm she's uh mine mum... he muttered quietly not meeting her eyes Ari come here please?

-----

Hermione: smiled lightly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 5th October 2013, 07:21

"Who's her mother Ronald?" Mrs Weasley asked.

Aria stopped and she looked at him, answering Mrs Weasleys question . "Lavender Brown."
______

He smiled back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 5th October 2013, 14:19

Ron: sighed deeply under his breath and reached for Aria's hand Which was wrong I know...I very seriously messed up badly mum I know that already, Ari and I though are working it out...

-----

Hermione: shifted her seat over to lay her head on his shoulder
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 5th October 2013, 14:25

"He just won't let me punch that bitch in the face." Aria commented. "I'm going to go up and change, corsets are pretty uncomfortable." She kissed his hand, before she headed upstairs.

"I hope it has fully sink in that it was a foolish idea Ronald, but im not going to say anymore." She sighed. "I suggest that you go and introduce her to the rest of the family."
________

He moved his hand to her waist.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 5th October 2013, 14:58

Ron: You did punch her before Ari and I didn't say a word about it because she deserved it. he replied watching her go before looking at his mum I know all that mum it was a mistake I have to live with forever no matter what the reason was for this. he then turned and carried Rose into the kitchen

Hermione: turned her head and kissed his cheek
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 5th October 2013, 15:05

"Unfortunately it didn't put her in the infirmary like I wanted." She told him as she left, and she cane back downstairs after a few minutes, changed in jeans and a checked shirt with flats and she walked into the diningroom a few minutes after Ron.

Draco kissed her lips in return and he looked at Ron as he walked in with Rose and he noticed Harry walk in with Aroa after putting James to bed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 5th October 2013, 15:07

Ron: only sighed setting Rose in a seat at his side, leaving a seat empty for Aria on his other side

Ginny: trailed in behind Harry

Hermione: glanced up to look at her friends
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 5th October 2013, 15:41

Aria sat with him and she started eating with the others.

Harry sat with Ginny.

Fleur looked at Rose. "Aww, she's so cute." She smiled at Rose who smiled and waved back. "I didn't know you two had a daughter."

Draco exchanged a look with his sister.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 5th October 2013, 16:00

Ron: groaned and closed his eyes for a moment Alright before this gets out of hand I need to explain a few things... I messed up badly early on in my relationship with Aria and Rose here is my daughter and her mother is Lavender Brown. That being said, Ari knows how badly I feel and we're working things out the best we can.... he tried to explain everything as easily as he could his voice and eyes showing just how badly he felt about it all

Ginny: watched her brother silently laying her hand on Harry's knee

Hermione: said nothing just quietly listening to her friend speak
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 5th October 2013, 16:29

All the Weasley's - but Mrs Weasley - looked at Ron in almost shock.

"Well that's one way to silence everyone." Draco muttered.

"Are you mad!?!" Charlie and Bill asked him.

"Boy." Mrs Weasley warned.

"I'm sorry mum, but I didn't think my brother would be both this stupid and this much of a male whore." Bill told her.

"Bill darling, calm down." Fleur told him.

Harry and Aria stayed silent, Harry resting a hand on Ginny's leg.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 5th October 2013, 16:59

Hermione: elbowed Draco lightly in the ribs[/b

Ginny: [b]frowned deeply at Bill

Ron: Say what you want Bill but you don't know the details of it, I already know I screwed up I don't need you harping on me too. he answered rather calmly trying to keep his temper
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 5th October 2013, 17:09

Draco looked at her.

Harry sighed slightly.

"I hope you do. I'm surprised Aria still loves you after this."

"Ok everyone just stop!" Aria told them. "Enough of this, what's done is done. So you can hold your tongue Bill, and everyone can just stop talking about it. Yes Ron is Rose's father, I've accepted that, so the rest of you should to." She got up and left the table.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 5th October 2013, 18:26

Ron: glared at his brother and snapped angrily after Aria left She did. You don't know so shut up Bill. Gin watch Rose a sec he got up and followed Aria

Ginny: just nodded her head

Hermione: sighed deeply
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 5th October 2013, 18:31

Aria was sitting on hers and Ron's bed, watching her locket which had a picture of her, Ron and Darius moving in it.

Harry watched him go and sighed.

Draco sighed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 5th October 2013, 18:45

Ron: Ari? he whispered quietly sitting down beside her

-----

Ginny: went ahead and fed Rose for Ron
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 5th October 2013, 18:47

"Yeah?" She looked at him.
___

Harry smiled softly at Rose when she patted him.

Draco watched Rose, and he didn't seem to like the child.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 6th October 2013, 00:12

Ron: You okay?

-----

Hermione: said nothing at all

Ginny: smiled lightly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next