BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 30 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Wed 4 Dec - 23:08

"Unless they've killed her," Klaus replied, a little negatively voice a quiet whisper, "It's been months, and she's pregnant, why would they keep a pregnant vampire hostage for so long?"

"Every time I've attempted to go in there with her you've dragged me back," Jordan snapped in response, "You can't plot to kill that baby, look how she's laying. She wouldn't love it, be that protective of it, if it were the thing that was forcing her to be loyal. You'll end up killing her."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 4 Dec - 23:13

Tatia wrinkled her nose a little before replying with a grimace. "If we find her there wont be a child. Hunters aren't known for their gentleness, nor are they known for being easy with the vervain. She'll be drugged to the nines to keep her down, all that vervain would've caused her to miscarry within days of her capture. Henrik refuses to think that way though, I don't think he's let it enter his  head that he's only gonna find her... If she's alive they likely don't know who she is or we'd have recieved a hostage taunt by now... So I agree with you. I think she's gone. But I can't tell Rik that, if he thinks everyone's given up he'll be beside himself."

"It's not a baby. Vampires don't have babies. It'll be something twisted and evil. And we can't let it live, we can't let vampires reproduce, it'll be an end to us all. If you wish to go in there and comfort her then I wont stop you any longer, but if she kills you then don't blame me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 4 Dec - 23:24

"It's Dakota, Sophie." Jordan snapped, shaking his head before heading into the same section as Dakota. Walking over to the bed and resting his hand on her sister's shoulder, shaking her gently to wake her up, "Come on, short stuff, wake up."

"Why did you let him in there?" Dakota's father (Whom can be called…. Uh…. I dunno actually. Thierry? Because I'm not feeling overly creative) asked his sister in a harsh voice as he entered the room, not pleased at all that Jordan had gone in.

"We'll have to bring up the possibility that she could be," Klaus sighed, "We can't keep this up forever."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 4 Dec - 23:27

"Because I was tired of him preaching day in and day out about how wrong this all was, when he's sat back and done nothing at all to prove he's against it. Besides, she trusts him, she might listen to him."

Dakota was motionless for a few minutes, before blinking her eyes open and letting out a small whine of pain, trying to double herself over.

"I know, but he has so much hope that he'll find her... I can't bear the thought of breaking that... Of breaking him..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 4 Dec - 23:31

Jordan hesitated before pulling the sleeve of his jumped up to expose his wrist, offering it to her and whispering, "Just don't kill me, hm?"

Thierry shook his head, "She's been brainwashed to such a point, she'll end up killing him and his death will be on your head Sophie."

"We're going to have to, I would but I'd sound like I'm being harsh most likely. He wouldn't take it well from me."

Last edited by BestNameEva on Wed 4 Dec - 23:34; edited 1 time in total
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 4 Dec - 23:34

"I'll speak to him about it when he wakes up..." Tatia sighed eventually.

"Thank you," Dakota croaked before sinking her fangs into his wrist and drinking as much as she could take without making Jordan pass out. When she was done she let out a shaky breath and curled into her brother. "Help me leave, please help me leave..." she whispered almost silently.

"It'll be on his own, he's stupid enough to believe that that girl is still is sister, and she wont harm him."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 4 Dec - 23:38

Jordan closed his eyes when he felt dizzy from the amount of blood she'd taken, whispering just as quietly, "I'm working on a plan, short stuff, don't you worry. I'm working on something."

He just shook his head before handing Sophie the vial of wolfs and mixed with vervain, "Here. It's your go."

Klaus just gave a small nod and after about ten minutes, Henrik blinked his eyes open and instantly glanced to his phone. Sighing when he saw he had no messages.

Klaus quietly excusing himself and going into the kitchen.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 4 Dec - 23:42

"Soon, I need it to be soon," Dakota begged. "I don't know how I've managed to keep the baby this long buy I don't think he or she will last much longer. I don't think I'll last much longer." She whispered shakily. "I hurt all the time, my skin burns, my insides are on fire. Make it stop." She whispered desperately.

Sophie took them quietly, moving and putting both of the mixtures into a syringe before heading into Dakotas side of the room.

"Hey honey," Tatia greeted quietly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 4 Dec - 23:47

"As soon as the oppurunity arises, just like mum used to teach us with everything hm? We have to wait for the oppurunity before doing anything otherwise it'll cause more harm than good." Jordan whispered softly before wrapping an arm around her protectively when Sophie came in, "No. Can't that wait. You don't have to constantly hurt her. Give her a few hours, hm? You'll end up killing her."

"Hi." Henrik replied quietly, lifting his hand to rub at his eyes as he sat himself up and asked, "Have you heard anything?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 4 Dec - 23:52

"Hush Jordan." Sophie hissed, before sticking her niece with the needle.

Dakota shuddered before leaning to the side and coughing up streams of blood for a good few minutes, before letting a shriek of pain to as she doubled over before shaking as her skin turned grey, whimpering and sobbing.

"Let's hope that worked." Sophie mused.

"You know if we had we would have got you up." Tatia said gently.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 4 Dec - 23:56

"It better of," Thierry replied bluntly.

Jordan glared at them both and wrapped an arm around his sisters shoulders, hugging her gently and whispering quietly in her ear. "I'll get you out of here, back to this fiancé of yours. Don't cry, I know this is pretty crap but I'm here. You aren't alone, I'm doing my best to make them stop."

"Yeah…. Suppose."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Dec - 0:00

"It hurts, it hurts so much!" Dakota whimpered, her body trembling and shaking violently now. "The wolfsbane… my baby."

"Probably won't survive it. You'll deal with it." Sophie said coldly. "If she's that cold get her under the covers." She snapped at Jordan.

"I don't think we'll ever hear anything Rik." Tatia said as gently as possible.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Dec - 0:05

Henrik just shook his head, "That's right, because I'm going to find her myself. I won't ever hear anything, because I'm going to find her."

"Get lost now, both of you." Jordan snapped at his aunt and father, "I can deal with her. You've both done enough, gotten what you've wanted now go." After a moment of hesitation he whispering in Dakota's ear, "As soon as I make them led feed off of me again, okay? Make yourself better. If I pass out, there are keys in my pocket to open the cell door without touching it, money in my wallet for you to get a taxi home."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Dec - 0:36

Dakota shook her head before passing out herself, the vervain and wolfsbane combined taking their toll.

"Rik…" Tatia sighed.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Dec - 7:46

Jordan let out a deep sigh and shook his head, moving his gaze up to his father and aunt.

"Grab us when she wakes." Thierry mumbled before turning and leaving.

"What?" Henrik asked, almost in a snap.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Dec - 7:50

Sophie followed with a sigh, watching her niece with disdain.

Dakota woke around an hour later, shivering and whimpering as she coughed up more blood. 

----

"I don't think Dakotas coming back, sweetheart." Tatia said gently.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Dec - 8:05

"Why wouldn't she come back?" Henrik asked quietly after a few seconds, obviously just playing the part of being oblivious now. Though it was obvious he knew what she meant by the way his voice dropped.

"Ready to get out of here, short stuff?" He asked her gently, asking again, "Think you can walk or should I carry you?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Dec - 8:11

"Because we haven't had a hostage call, so whoever has her clearly isn't interested in returning her to us. She's likely dead Henrik, I'm sorry baby." Tatia said softly, running her hand up his arm. 

----

Dakota mumbled something incoherent as she doubled over around her pillow, though it was obvious she was in no fit state to walk.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Dec - 8:21

He let out a deep sigh and lifted her up into his arms. Heading out of the cell almost silently with her and quietly heading down the stairs to get out of the house.

Henrik winced violently at the words and moved away from his mother, putting his head in his hands an after months of holding all the emotions back dissolved into tears.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Dec - 12:16

'Hey, hey." Tatia soothed, rubbing his back and holding her son tightly. "I'm here, I'm here." She said quietly, kissing his head and holding him tight. "I know it hurts, I know..." 

--

Dakota whimpered when she was picked up. 

Sophie came out and glared at Jordan "What the hell do you think you're doing Jordan?!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Dec - 13:31

Jordan ignored Sophie and walked straight past her, shoving her out of the way with his shoulder and whispering a soft, "Don't worry, you won't get hurt anymore." to Dakota to try and comfort her. Within seconds being out of the front door and getting into his car.

---

Henrik just shook his head and sobbed, trembling violently and flinching away from his mother.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Dec - 15:10

"Thierry!" Sophie shouted loudly, racing after them, arming herself with a tranquiliser gun.

Dakota wrapped her arms around her brothers neck to hold on, burying her face as she tried not to bite down on him.

"Rik," Tatia sighed softly. "I know baby, I know it's not what you want to be hearing right now but it'll hurt more later on if you don't accept the fact that Dakota's likely not coming back, and if she does then your child wont be coming back with her. It's been too long, sweetheart."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Dec - 18:56

He shook his head and forced himself to be quiet, remaining as he was as he gained composure before getting to his feet with an incoherent mutter and leaving the house.

"What now Sophie?" He asked a little angrily, grimacing when he saw and grabbing his tranquilizer gun.

Jordan placed Dakota down on the passengers side seat gently before reversing the car and driving away as quickly as he could.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 5 Dec - 18:59

Tatia sighed deeply and watched him go, not following him because she knew he'd just rather be alone. "It didn't go so well." she said quietly to Klaus as she headed into the kitchen. "He's left."

Dakota leant her head on the side of the window, passing out after a few moments.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 5 Dec - 19:28

"Ah come on," Jordan sighed, "I need to know where to take you, Dakota, wake up and give me an address, hm?"

Klaus let out a deep sigh and wrapped his arms around her waist.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next