BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 17 Feb - 23:59

Hermione made her way back downstairs to her mother and daughter, sitting herself on the couch with a small groan and closing her eyes.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 0:00

"Are you alright darling?"

Aria appeared outside of the barrier which stood around the Burrow, and she held her coat closed over her body as she walked towards the house.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 0:12

"Yes it's just Scorpius telling me he's awake." She laughed softly.

------

Ron was inside the burrow sitting on the floor playing with Darius.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 0:15

Her mother smiled in knowing. "Oh and I remember what that was like, though I don't envy you darling."

Aria walked inside the Burrow and she smiled when Darius saw her.

"Mummy!" He stopped playing with his dad, and toddled over to her as fast as he could, and when he got to her Aria picked him up, swinging him in a circle, causing him to giggle.

"Hello my darling." She smiled, nuzzleing her nose to her son's in a cute loving way,
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 0:21

Hermione laughed softly. "Was it that bad mum?"

------

"Oh now I'm jealous I never get a greeting like that" Ron teased playing crossing his arms and pouting childishly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 0:25

"Yeah because you aren't a year old." Aria told him as she put Darius down and walked yo him, resying her hands on his cheeks. "And anyway you get a special greeting." She kissed him deeply on the lips.

"Yes, you kept waking up during the night, when I was trying to sleep."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 0:48

Ron grinned kissing her the same way sliding his arms around her.

-----

"Scorpius does that sometimes. He likes to kick when he hears Draco..."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 0:57

"You always used to kick when id sing to you." She looked at the doorway. "Hello Draco dear."

Draco looked at her. "Hi."

Aria pulled away after a few minutes. "I have something to tell you later."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 1:04

She smiled softly looking up at Draco. "Hello love, would you like me to get you some tea?"

------

"Something good I hope, yeah?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 9:51

Draco shook his head. "No thank you love."

"Wait and see."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 13:28

"Did everything go along alright?"

------

Ron gave a small nod.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 13:42

"Yeah, everything is fine, Blaze is going to be watching over gigs with be death eaters so that I can have time with you and Narcissa before he baby is here, then I'm able to focus on looking after my family and the wedding." He smiled to her.

She smiled at him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 14:33

"That's great" she smiled opening her arms to him.

------

"I was going to take Darius for a walk before dinner, would you like to come?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 14:44

He walked into her arms.

"Um, no thank I have something to talk to Ginny about."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 15:43

She smiled up at him and placed his hand on her stomach where Scorpius was moving all around.

------

"Okay. She's upstairs I think."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 16:00

He smiled at the feeling. "Hello to you two little guy." He kissed her stomach, then her lips.

"Alright."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 16:08

Hermione laughed softly kissing him back.

------

Ginny was upstairs dressing James after having given him a bath.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 16:15

Aria walked upstairs. "Ginny?"

He kissed her deeply.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 17:03

Hermione kissed him back the same way.

------

"Yes Aria?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 17:12

"I've got your letter from the Hollyhead Harpies, and I've got some news of my own to share."

He pulled her against him, kissing her neck.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 17:25

Hermione giggled tucking her face in his neck.

------

Ginny smiles and nodded getting to her feet and picking James up. "Alright lets get out of the bathroom and we can talk then."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 17:33

"Alright." She walked to her room with her, smiling and cooing at James. "Look who had gotten so big." She smiled at her nephew.

He smiled.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 17:41

Ginny laughed quietly sitting down on the bed. "So what's up?"

------

She peeked over his shoulder to see if her mum and daughter were still in the room.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 18 Feb - 17:50

Her mum had taken Narcissa out of the room to get some lunch.

"Well first your letter from the Hollyhead Harpies came through." She held it out to her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 18 Feb - 17:53

At not seeing them she relaxed greatly nuzzling her head against his neck lightly humming into his ear "I've missed you"

------

Ginny smiled and then became nervous her hand shaking as she took the letter and slowly opened it.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next