BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 31 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 21:11

"I don't know what's going on Adrian." Tamara frowned, "Tell me what's going on and I'll be able to help."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 21:15

"Astrid and Kol have put a spell in place to stop us leaving. Get them to reverse it or I'll try again. Being locked up in this house is driving me crazy."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 21:19

Tamara frowned deeply, "Okay. I'll get you out." she whispered, "And don't, don't threaten that...nor try it."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 21:23

"Hurry up, they're probably outside in dad's car or something. Just tell them to hurry up!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 21:27

Tamara frowned, kissing him on the lips gently, "I love you so much, I won't be long... don't try to leave me. You'll be out of here soon." she mumbled before heading out of the house and glancing around for Kol and Astrid.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 21:30

Kol was sat in his car, parked a little down the street.

"M'sorry." Adrian whispered as she left before getting back up and grabbing more vervain, quickly crushing it and putting it in the bottle, heading back up to the main floor to fill it with water.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 21:36

"Make the spell on the house drop, let them out," Tamara told Kol as she opened the car door, "Adam is being a sick, awful person and telling Adrian to end his own life and that's upsetting him so much he's trying it. Drop the spell, let them out so I can bring Adrian home and remind him that someone does actually adore him."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 21:44

Once the drink was made Adrian stared at it for a few seconds before sitting down at the table, taking the bottle and downing the contents, hitting the table a few seconds later when it was gone and he was unconscious.

"What?!" Kol hissed and got up out of the car, he quickly headed to the house and smashed a plant pot that was outside. The pot had contained a crystal that held the spell in place, as soon as the pot was smashed the spell was gone.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 21:47

Tamara sprinted into the house the instant Kol went to stop the spell, frowning deeply at seeing Adrian and crouching down beside him and resting her hand on his arm, "Adrian? Wake up.. I was two bloody minutes, Rian, two minutes."

Astrid got out of the car and quickly followed, paling at seeing her son. Eyes widening in panic.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 21:51

"Adam what the hell?! Why would you tell your own brother to kill himself?!" Kol shouted up the stairs as he ran for Klaus' and Tatias emergency stash of blood, running to the kitchen and ripping a bag open to press it to Adrian's lips. "Drink son, drink."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 21:57

"I didn't mean it," Adam called back, "He was pissing me off, saying that he never wanted to see me ever again and all of that shit. I was upset. I stopped him though, no worries. Can I go home to my kid now?"

"You obviously didn't stop him, Adam!" Astrid called back with a sharp hiss.

"Wha- What do you mean?" He asked with a frown, wandering down the stairs.

Tamara watched Adrian with a deep frown, brushing her thumb against his shoulder. "Please be okay, Rian..."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 21:59

"He's tried again! How could you be so twisted?!" Kol hissed as he shook Adrian and forced the blood down his throat. "Wake up Adrian! Wake up!" He hissed frantically.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 22:05

Adam paled, wandering into the room and watching in absolute silence.

Tamara gulped as she watched, "Adrian please..." she pleaded gently.

Astrid grabbed another bloodbag when the first one was gone and handed it to Kol.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 22:09

"Wake up for fucks sake!" Kol hissed. "Adrian!" He shook him as he forced more blood down his throat. "Adam why?! Why the hell would you say that to him?! You know he's still messed up!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 22:15

"Maybe he needs a day or two to sleep it off, when he only has a little bit it normally takes ages for it to get out of his system so maybe he'll be fine in a few days." Tamara suggested shakily.

Adam remained silent, taking a step or two back.

Astrid moved her hand to cover her mouth to stop herself from crying.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 22:17

"He's had loads, his resistance is low. You know that as well as I do." Kol hissed before suddenly biting into his own wrist and shoving it into Adrian's mouth.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 22:21

Adam stayed rooted in place, not moving a muscle.

Astrid moved just behind Adrian and rested her hand on his chin. Tilting his head up so Kol's blood would go down his throat easier.

Tamara lifted her hand to take a hold of Adrians.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 22:29

After a few minutes Adrian turned to the side and coughed harshly, coughing up blood at first and then throwing up the vervain water. Groaning a little he blinked his eyes open before slumping against his father again to sleep off the effects. Kol sighed deeply in relief and held his son close. "Out of my sight Adam. Now. How dare you, he's your brother!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 22:34

Astrid let out a breathe she didn't know she'd even been holding before looking up to Adrian.

"Ah Adrian," Tamara whispered with a relieved sigh, squeezing his hand before asking Kol and Astrid, "We bringing him home, or to yours? I think he'll be more comfortable in his own bed to rest... You can stay in the spare room or whatever if you want to stay until he wakes up."

"I'm sorry.." Adam mumbled taking a few steps back before turning and leaving. Ten minutes later walking into his home, "Ollie? Sorry... It was just some trick my parents set up, was only just let out of that goddamned house. Please don't yell at me." he whispered shakily.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 22:39

As soon as Adam walked into the house he would have been able to hear Zosia screaming at the top of her lungs, Ollie was walking round with her in the living room trying to calm her. "Where the hell have you been?!" She hissed at Adam, tears of frustration on her face, having been dealing with Zosia for a while now. Cutting him straight off when he spoke. "You've been gone hours! I've rang you and text you god knows how many times! What the hell are you playing at Adam?! You can't just piss off at lunchtime and then come back halfway through the night without a call or anything! Zosia hasn't stopped screaming for hours and I needed you and I couldn't get hold of you!"

"I don't want him going out of my sight, not after this."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 22:43

"I got magically trapped inside of a fucking house, Ollie, by my lovely parents who wouldn't get rid of the spell until me and Adrian spoke. Don't yell at me." Adam hissed, taking Zosia off of her and rubbing her back gently.

"He needs to be at home." Tamara mumbled. "Stay in the spare room if you want, but he's coming home."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 22:46

"I'll yell at you as much as I want Adam! I've been dealing with her for hours straight with no break and she won't stop crying because I'm not good enough and she hates me and you wouldn't pick up your phone so I had all sorts running through my head, thought you'd left me or something!" Olivia hissed, eventually just trembling as she tried not to cry again.

"He needs to be with us, we know how to help him."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 22:50

"The barrier was interfering with my phone signal, Ollie." Adam hissed, breathing heavily as he tried not to tremble and cry himself.

"No offence intended but you two are the ones that made him like this, he's been perfectly fine with me - happy - but the instant you two interfere and try and make them get along this happens. He's coming home, it's better for him at home where he is in his own bed and it is calm."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 3 Apr - 22:54

"You know if you were going to go out you should have come up with a a better excuse because thats a pathetic one." Olivia whispered angrily, wiping her eyes with the backs of her hands. "Bottles are in the fridge and her nappies are in a bag. Your bed is the couch tonight." She said quietly before heading upstairs.

Zosia soon started to calm down a little, though her legs were pulled up to her chest as she cried

"Don't make me compel you to shut up."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 3 Apr - 23:01

Adam began to tremble as Olivia headed up the stairs, just holding Zosia close and whispering to her, "I'm not lying Princess, even if your mum doesn't believe me."

"You need to listen to me," Tamara replied, "You don't know where he would prefer to rest, I think he'll be more comfortable at home. If you choose to ignore me, fine, but I'm staying with him."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next