BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 25 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 16:32

"She'd be fine for a few days."

Mia nodded.

"If she showed him he would, if he understood entirely and felt what he had put her through." Astrid whispered, "He wants to change, Kol. You just said about second chances but then doubting him isn't giving him the second chance."

"We need to talk in a few minutes, Kota…" Henrik whispered after a moment.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 16:36

"About the wedding I assume?" Dakota sighed as she put Ruby's finished hand down. "I'm not caving. If you want a wedding then your parents won't be there."

Adrian shook his head. "She's the only thing keeping me grounded."

Tatia smiled at that, kissing the top of Mia's head.

"I haven't given him a second chance yet." Kol sighed. "Your mother needs an apology to get closure. To get better and until he gives it to her I don't want to give him a chance."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 16:50

"He apologised last time, and mum hit him across the face in return." Astrid whispered quietly.

"But you'd be visiting me, so it'd be me for those days. Not like you'd have nobody."

Henrik just looked down at the ground in silence then.

Mia smiled.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 16:58

"I won't leave you if you say you don't want a wedding. If that's what you're bothered about." Dakota sighed softly.

Lucas laughed after a few moments. "Mums gone to sleep on you Mia." He whispered when he noticed that Tatia had closed her eyes and dropped off.

"Wouldn't you have hit him in her situation?"

"You don't understand me Adam. Don't get how I fell, how to make it go away like she does."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 17:02

Mia just laughed a bit at that, "We shod get her to bed."

"If it had been in the past but he apologised, calmly, without being aggressive and she hit him which she didn't have to do."

"Then tell me, explain it to me…. How she makes you feel better, how exactly you fell."

"I want a wedding…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 17:09

"It's not something I can explain, it's just something she knows. She knows me better than anyone."

"Mm, where's dad?"

"It's probably the only time she's ever felt in control around him her entire life Astrid. Why are you defending him? If I beat you up how would you feel if Adrian or Adam stuck up for me?"

"They haven't even apologised to me for making out like I was cheating when I wasn't. I haven't even had an apology Henrik. How do you think I feel?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 17:21

"I'm not defending him at all, you just said he needs to apologise and I'm telling you he has." Astrid mumbled, rolling over so her back was facing him.

"I know, I know." Henrik mumbled quietly. "Mums just going through a rough time that's all and she's making out like it's me who doesn't want her there."

"You must be able to explain something of it, to even know."

"Kitchen maybe?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 17:23

"She just makes me feel better, her being around, when she catches my hand and reminds me to breathe because it's going to be okay."

"I might've considered it if they'd apologised but then your dad threatened compulsion."

Kol sighed deeply.

Lucas nodded and got up, heading into the kitchen.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 17:26

"What about the times you attempt it again though, even when she's there doing that?"

"Yeah, it's fine Dakota. Just fine. I was just going to ask, that's all… we don't have to turn into a huge thing."

Klaus was putting an empty bloodbag in the bin.

Astrid was silent then.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 17:30

Kol left the room.

"Mums fallen asleep on Mia..." Lucas told his father.

"We don't have to get married if you don't want Henrik."

"what do you mean?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 17:39

Astrid watched him with a deep frown, though listened to hear where he was going.

Klaus laughed a little bit and headed into the livingroom, smiling at seeing Tatia and whispering, "Let's get you to bed." as he picked her up and carried her up the stairs.

"I want to get married, Dakota. My mum just thinks it's me who doesn't want her there, and that's upset her and she won't believe me. I just want everyone there to see how beautiful you look on the day. I just…"

"If she knows you so well, if you won't even come and visit me because you think I'll let you get hurt. If she's so perfect why have you tried more than once to off yourself since meeting her?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 17:46

"I didn't come here for this." Adrian sighed, downing his drink and standing up to leave.

"I guess we have our marching orders." Vanessa said softly, kissing her little brothers head. "You ever need anything just lemme know."

Lucas nodded.

Tatia curled up in Klaus' arms.

"I don't want people there that hate me, falsely accuse me of being unfaithful and then don't apologise when they've been proved wrong."

Kol just grabbed his keys an headed out.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 17:51

"Things can never be simple." Astrid sighed, pulling the covers over herself.

Klaus placed her down on the bed once he got up to their room, pulling the covers up around her before heading back dow the stairs.

Henrik just let out a small sigh and was silent then.

Mia got to her feet and nodded, "Same with me, Lucas."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 17:58

"Why does everyone assume i need something."

"You're the quietest person in the family. Just making sure if you need anything you know you can come to us. That's all buddy." Vanessa shrugged, saying bye to her father before heading out.

"We haven't even started properly discussing the wedding yet anyway. Not sure it'll happen."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 18:09

"Because you haven't been back for long, that's why we haven't…. Can we start discussing it?"

Mia nodded a goodbye to her father and siblings before heading out of the house.

"Thank you for organising all of that Lucas," Klaus whispered, "That was very kind of you , your mother really needed something like that."

"No, Adrian, it needs to be spoken about. I'm trying to understand."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 18:14

"Your taunting me. Piss off."

"Go ahead." Dakota nodded.

"She's our mum. She does everything we ask of her, right down to killing people and carrying babies. The whole reason she wanted so many of us was so none of us would be alone, like she was. She only wants the best for us and sometimes I think people forget that. She's having a bad time and she deserves to be treated more often."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 18:20

"I'm not taunting you! I'm trying to understand." Adam replied with a shake of his head.

Klaus nodded a little bit and ruffled his hair, "I'm proud of you, to be able to see that when your siblings couldn't. Thank you."

"We can have it soon, yeah?" He asked quietly. "Where would you like it to be?"

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 18:28

Lucas smiled. "I'm glad there's so many of us. I really am. I don't see it like everyone's being replaced because we're all so different. We're all like pieces to a jigsaw. You can't just replace a piece with another because it won't fit the gap. If having another baby makes mum happy why shouldn't she do it when she goes out of her way to make everyone else happy? That's the way I see it anyway. And you obviously too dad, you need treating but mum was having a bad week..."

"There's a church near where I grew up. I always wanted to get married there. I know your family don't do church weddings though."

"I did it because she deserves better than to be stuck to someone like me! Someone as pathetic and broken and useless as me! For some reason she loves me and she doesn't deserve to be stuck with feelings for me because I'm not worthy of someone as kind, as gentle and understanding, as beautiful and as smart as she is! Because I'm the crazy fuck up in the family!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 18:35

"You aren't a fuck up Adrian!" Adam insisted with a shake of his head, getting to his feet and just pulling his brother into a hug, "Listen to me, okay? It's not your fault. The place your in at the minute, that you've fallen into, it is nothing to do with you - not your fault. Your just unlucky. It isn't because of your personality or anything like that."

"I think a church would be nice, it's about time tradition is broken. We're the ones breaking this families tradition by being together, so let's keep doing it. A church wedding will be nice."

Klaus shook his head on the negative, "Everyone being happy is treat enough for me."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 18:38

"It's tiny, can only hold around thirty, forty people."

Adrian just pulled away and fisted his hands into his hair with a frustrated noise.

"Nah; I'll think of a way to treat you too." Lucas promised before heading up to his room.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 18:43

"Then we'll be selective, get a place for the after party that everyone can come to but be more picky for the actual wedding... Uh, whilst you were off finding yourself did  you make any friends that you want to invite? You didn't tell me much about what you done socially."

Adam just frowned deeply.

Klaus just laughed a bit and watched him go.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 18:45

"I talk to a few people, I'm not particularly close to any. None of then know what I am or about Ellie and the girls."

"For the quiet one in the family he sure does a lot." Kira laughed as she came in after him.

Adrian just kicked the table over in frustration before heading into the bathroom to splash water on his face.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 18:54

"No one you'd want to invite then?" Henrik asked quietly.

"He's very thoughtful, we all don't give him enough credit." Klaus agreed with a small nod.

Adam just grimaced and put the table back, ignoring the stares from the others in the bar before following his brother.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Apr - 18:56

Adrian was just in the bathroom, breathing deeply.

"Apparently so."

"None." Dakota shook her head.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Apr - 19:08

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, but it's no ones fault." Adam whispered, walking to him. "I think it'd be nice for you to come over to Spain with me for a week. If you bring your car I'll modify it for free?" 

"So it'll be Jordan coming, and our three and Hope - Hope has to come. But the others, we can just make a list of who is a definite, who is important and has to be there and the others who want to come we'll just see at the after party?"

"I'm proud of you too, Kira, for helping him organise it." Klaus replied quietly, "I know me and your mother haven't really spent as much time with you and Lucas as we have with your older siblings and yet look at you both. You've grown into lovely people."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next