BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3 Married At First Sight </3

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

<3 Married At First Sight </3 - Page 30 Empty Re: <3 Married At First Sight </3

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 12:05

She giggled smiling at him. "Do you wanna pick what we watch next?"

Amber shook her head. "Not in the least. You're the sweetest most kindest guy I've meet in a very very long time other then Ian."

Ian rested a hand lightly on her hip giving her a small squeeze. "I'm sure he's not angry, if he was I doubt he'd be here. Don't worry though I'm right here beside you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 3 Oct - 13:50

"I intimidate people and my stride is much longer in comparison to most people." Gale shrugged briefly. "I'm not offended."

---

Leonidas let his thumb brush gently over her hand as he watched her quietly, finally offering a smile when she stopped speaking.

---

"Sorry about all of this. You could have had a much warmer reception into our little family but Gale is a little...grumpy I suppose."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 14:16

Amber smiled warmly stepping a little closer to him. Letting go of his hands she slipped her arms loosely about his waist in what was probably a gentle hug, turning her head so her cheek rested against his chest, her head tucked under his chin.

"In a situation like this his reaction to me was probably normal. He doesn't know me and he wants you safe. That I don't blame him for I feel like that with Amber." He explained leading her through the crowd of people across the room. "Talk to him and work it out."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 3 Oct - 14:43

Leonidas wrapped his own arms around her upper back, kissing the top or head and then simply held her close, swaying gently and lovingly with her.

---

"He threatened your life," Paige mumbled. "He went too far considering he knew what was going on when we agreed to this all."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 14:52

She gently swayed along with him as she looked to Andy wondering if he would be taking more photos of them or not.

"Odds are he wasn't thinking about any of that, you were probably his main concern at the moment. Being a brother changes things, it makes you think about keeping someone other then yourself safe."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 3 Oct - 15:31

"I love your height,". She whispered.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 15:32

((You forgot me Beth))
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 3 Oct - 16:27

Andy had adjusted the camera so it wouldn't flash anymore and startle Leonidas, so he was still sneakily taking photos.

Leonidas was humming softly to himself as they swayed, a strange tune that didn't sound like much at all.

---

"But you don't threaten someone's life," Paige mumbled. "It's rude and unreasonable." She hesitated as they came closer to Gale.

---

"If that's your opinion." Gale looked away from her to briefly make eye contact with Paige.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 16:44

She flashed a quick grin at Andy when she noticed that he was still indeed taking more photos. "What is that you're humming?" She asked quietly.

"Typically no but it's in the past already. I'm willing to overlook it and start again." He replied keeping an arm around her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 3 Oct - 16:51

Andy gave a discrete thumbs up as he briefly changed settings and took another photo.

"A lullaby my sister once sang to me, to help me sleep on difficult nights." Leonidas offered a small smile.

---

Paige nodded before almost timidly looking up at Gale and mumbling, "Hey."

Gale looked at her for a long moment before he let go of Genevieve and suddenly reached forward to drag her away from Ian and into a hug, making her flinch in surprise.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 17:05

"Oh? You have a sister, is she like you are?" She asked softly a note of curiosity in her voice as she gently took one of his hands and turned them both away from the camera as if they were to be walking away.

Ian was a bit startled by Gale pulling Paige away from him but when he only hugged her he took a step back from them and said nothing.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 3 Oct - 17:10

"Regrettably, she's no longer with us. But she was beautiful, and understanding and wise. She was my older sister and often when our family entered disputes, where our mother and father argued, she would hold me close and sing me to sleep. As you can imagine, I miss her terribly."

---

"Oh, you sir are an idiot," Paige mumbled, holding tightly onto him in return and Gale just softly laughed and agreed, almost crouched so he could press his face to her shoulder.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 17:16

Amber gently squeezed his fingers in her hand as she lead them just a few steps so photos could be captured if wanted. "I'm so sorry...she sounds like she was lovely. It's nice that you have good memories of her."

He watched Paige silently moving to lean against a near wall.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 3 Oct - 17:27

"I have nothing but good memories of her. Aside from, of course, the day of her passing." Leonidas let a brief smile at their actions cross his face. "What are we doing?"

---

"Honestly, I was so mad I went and shifted, you know that?" Paige grumbled, before leaning back. "I know, I'm scared too but you didn't have to be nasty."

"I assume you want me to apologise?"

"You said it," Paige replied brightly, stepping back and walking to Ian's side, almost automatically taking his hand and trying not to laugh at Gale's put on face.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 17:30

"I'm sure she's looking down on you with a bright smile." She told him softly mindlessly rubbing her thumb against the back of his hand. "Hmm, oh nothing really just needed to move around a little bit is all."

Ian remained silently feeling it wasn't his place to say anything just yet but he did grip her hand lightly in his when she returned to his side.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 3 Oct - 17:39

"I'm sure she would have loved to have met someone as wonderful as yourself. Karina was enamoured with learning about others and their cultures." Leonidas reached one his hands up to rest on her cheek, watching her face with fondness.

---

Gale fell into an automatic military pose, hands clasped behind his back, stance shoulder wide apart. When he was sure he had Ian's attention he declared, entirely serious, "It has occurred to me that my words and actions were rude and unbefitting of the situation. However, I will not take back my words, despite now apologising for their harshness."

Paige leaned gently against him, absently playing with his fingers with her own hand.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 17:47

Amber stilled her steps tilting her head into his hands finding his touch soothing to her. "She sounds like someone I would have loved to meet." She whispered softly turning her head slightly and pressing a tiny kiss to the palm of his hand.

Ian chuckled lightly as he glanced over at her his gaze shifting to Gale all to quickly however. "I can't say that I blame you as I feel the same for Amber. Though I do not take kindly to threats I assure you I will not harm her nor will I allow any harm to come hers or Areli's way."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 3 Oct - 17:57

"You can, if you wish but...but not in the conventional sense. My entire family has been buried on our land. I still kept the house and the deed. It was difficult to let go," Leonidas' voice turned quiet towards the end. "And so, I chose not to let go."

---

"My family is very dear to me. I hope you understand how much I am now trusting you to ensure my sisters safety." Gale twitched a little at that, shoulders tensing briefly. "I wouldn't know what to do with myself should she ever get hurt."

Paige fell silent, not liking being spoken about but also feeling slightly guilty that Gale felt that way because he cared so much.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 18:06

Ian nodded. "You have my word that she will be kept safe and treated with respect."

"Do you still go there often?" She asked walking towards a large tree that was blooming flowers and carefully sitting down underneath it, her dress fanned out around her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 3 Oct - 18:12

Gale slowly relaxed, reaching out to clasp a hand on Ian's shoulder, staring at him evenly, face blank, before muttering, "Thank you for taking this seriously."

Paige peered between them absently, still twiddling and playing with Ian's fingers.

---

"Occasionally, I may return for anniversaries. Most of the time, the memories are painful to face alone." Leonidas gracefully folded himself down to sit next to her, making sure he wasn't sat on her dress.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 18:16

Giving Gale a firm nod he looked at him seriously. "I'm taking the whole situation seriously. You're welcome to speak with and visit Paige anytime you like. Your wife there is welcome as well." He questured to the other women whom he could only guess was Gales wife.

"I can't say that I blame you for that reasoning. However I would be more then willing to visit there with you if you would like me to accompany you sometime." She offered gently scooting to his side and wrapping her arms loosely around one of his to press the side of her head to his shoulder.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 3 Oct - 18:24

"Her name is Genevieve," Gale murmured. "And thank you. I will trust you will treat Paige well. And Paige - " here Paige stood up straight, as if preparing for a lecture - "You respect your husband, too. For a relationship to work, it requires both of you."

"I know. I know." Paige rubbed her cheek absently, as if slightly embarrassed.

And then, Gale joked, "No matter how annoying he gets, don't eat him."

"Gale!" Paige gave a surprised huff of a laughter, rolling her eyes at him.

---

"I would be honoured if you chose to visit my family with me," Leonidas murmured, leaning slightly against her in return and tilting his head down to kiss her hair. "Perhaps it would be less difficult with someone there."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 18:49

Ian gave a nod of his head at the wife's name. A grin taking form on his face as he laughed. "I hope it won't come down to that."

Amber nuzzled her head gently against his shoulder. "I like to believe that it might be."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 3 Oct - 18:55

"Gosh, I don't eat people." Paige rolled her eyes. "It freaks me out too much, really. Plus, it's illegal and sort of rude. Don't worry, I won't hurt you," she added to Ian.

---

"Thank you for being understanding to this degree." Leonidas smiled, pressing his face to her hair gently.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 3 Oct - 19:02

Ian only laughed more at this finding it funny.

"That is how a wife should be. Plus you've given me no other reason but not to be caring towards you." She whispered tilting her head towards his. "Would you like more photos taken or should we be finished?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next