BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 27 Dec - 19:28

She smiled.

Mrs Weasley waited until the room was quiet before she spoke. "Well, now first off we should all wish my darling boy a very happy birthday." She told the crowd and they all raised their glasses to ron. "Happy Birthday." Everyone chorused, before Mrs Weasley went back to speaking. "But this isn't just a birthday party for him, it's a good luck party to two people we have all come fairly close to. As we all know, Drac and Aria start work at the school tomorrow and we know that none of this will be easy for them, with certain...histories...but I think we should all give them a big Good Luck, the Weasley way."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 27 Dec - 19:48

Ron rolled his eyes with a laugh at the 'happy birthdays' shifting from foot to foot as he listened to his mum speak.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 27 Dec - 21:17

Aria leant into Ron as everyone wished her and Draco luck for tomorrow, before Fred and George suddenly picked her up sitting her on either of their shoulders because of her lightness.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 27 Dec - 21:23

"Don't drop her" he warned watching his brothers.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 27 Dec - 21:28

"As if we'd do that." Fred laughed, before he suddenly moved too fast and Aria lost her balance though instead of falling, everyone turned around to see her hanging onto one of the beams in the ceiling and Draco moved to stand below her, his arms out and Aria dropped into them, befre he put her back on her feet.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 27 Dec - 21:47

Ron turned to glare at his brothers rushing to Aria and wrapping his arms around her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 27 Dec - 21:57

Aria was laughing. "I'm okay Ron."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 27 Dec - 22:00

He still frowned a little but he let her go.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 27 Dec - 22:12

Aria was still laughing, before Fleur pulled her over to dance.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 28 Dec - 0:08

He leaned against the wall watching them all.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 28 Dec - 11:27

Draco joined him and offered him a drink. "You don't look happy."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 28 Dec - 13:17

Ron took the drink with a laugh. "Nah I'm alright...I just worry she'll get hurt or something, you know? I'm trying hard to work on not being so protective but it's hard..."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 28 Dec - 13:51

"I know how hard it is, but out of all of us, she is the safest."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 28 Dec - 14:32

"You're probably right about that but she's already been through so much, you know what I mean?" He asked him quietly referring to the babies and the pregnances and such.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 28 Dec - 14:34

"I know, but like I said earlier, as long as she knows your there, that's all the protection that she needs."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 28 Dec - 14:49

He gave a firm nod of his head. "I'm trying to keep that in mind... I'm just used to the protectiveness of our family and all that."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 28 Dec - 16:45

"Where as for me and her, it's the exact opposite." Draco mused.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 28 Dec - 17:10

He nodded. "I know I've been told...so it's tough for me sometimes."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 28 Dec - 17:41

"It's just as tough for her you know."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 28 Dec - 17:48

"Yeah I do, another reason for me to chill out a bit."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 28 Dec - 19:27

"Exactly."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 28 Dec - 19:32

Ron sighed running a hand through his hair.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 28 Dec - 19:39

He held Narcissa when she got to him ad wanted to be picked up.

Last edited by Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 28 Dec - 21:17; edited 1 time in total
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 28 Dec - 19:42

Ron shifted his gaze to watch Aria then his kids.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 28 Dec - 21:17

Aria was now dancing with Darius.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next