BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 32 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 17 Jan - 21:59

"Dancing. Food. Noise."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 32 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 17 Jan - 22:02

"I'm sure I can trust our mothers to come to an arrangement on the music, food and noise areas." She told him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 17 Jan - 22:05

He nodded. "What do you want though?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 17 Jan - 22:06

"To be honest, I don't know, wedding are all new to me."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 17 Jan - 22:09

"We can handle it together."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 17 Jan - 22:15

She smiled and nodded. "Together."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 17 Jan - 22:19

He nodded.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 17 Jan - 22:25

She smiled.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 17 Jan - 22:27

He wrapped his arms around her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 17 Jan - 22:30

She rested her head on his chest.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 17 Jan - 22:40

He kissed her head.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Jan - 7:40

She smiled.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Jan - 12:23

"I love you so much love," he hummed quietly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Jan - 16:15

"I love you just as much too of course."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Jan - 17:01

He smiled at her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Jan - 17:53

She smiled back. "Three months to the day and I will be Arianna Mionette Weasley."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Jan - 19:07

"And I can't wait love."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Jan - 19:09

She smiled. "Neither can I...Can I try something?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Jan - 19:10

He nodded. "Sure."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Jan - 19:15

She moved to stand in front of him and she slid her fingers of both of her hands between his. "Close your eyes, I want to show you something."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Jan - 19:19

Ron slowly closed his eyes without much thought as to why.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Jan - 19:25

"This is our life." Aria smiled slightly and she too closed her eyes and Ron would soon be able to see images, some of them were flashes but others stayed for a long time, they were Aria's thoughts and most of it surrounded them and their small family. From her love for him the first tiem they met, to when they first got together, to when she first got pregnant and then the pain of what happened to make her lose it. Before it moved on to the others and the joy and pain of them before the joy of finding out she was having Darius and the relief and joy of being able to hold him, before it moved to the pain of finding out about Ron's daughter, and the torture and fear of Darius' dieing. Before it showed her emotions after that, from Darius coming back, to the fear of Voldemort, to the determination to fight, to the pain of death, to the severeity of being brought back to finally the happiness of planning their wedding. When it was over, Aria opened her eyes, and she unlocked their hands. "That is how much you mean to me."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Jan - 19:28

Ron didn't say a word nor move at all trying to take everything in feeling her emotions for every picture she showed him. When she let him go he slid his arms around her pulling her close. "I love you and if I could show you what you mean to me I would but thank you for that Aria."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Jan - 19:29

She hugged him back. "I could have done it before, but it wasn't perfect by then, Draco's been helping me."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Jan - 19:32

"How? I-" he just grinned holding her close. "He can do that too?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next