BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 7 Aug - 21:03

"They will be." He promised. "Nothing else can hurt us."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 7 Aug - 21:41

"Draco...you don't know that."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Aug - 9:27

"I do." He told her. "Hermione, the deatheaters are gone, Voldermort is gone, Aria is getting better, and my family is out of the picture." He reminded her. "I don't see anything else that could hurt us."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Aug - 12:41

Hermione looked like she was gong to cry as she moved closer to throw her arms around him tightly. "I'm scared Draco...so much has happened to all of us I just can't help it."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Aug - 14:43

"I know." He told her holding her close and he watched as Scorpious looked at them and he crawled over hugging Hermione from behind. "But all we can do now is live our lives properly."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 8 Aug - 15:55

"I hope so..." She whispered hugging him tightly before taking Scorpius up onto her lap.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 8 Aug - 22:02

He hugged her back before he smiled down at his son who looked happy just snuggling up to the pair of them. "I suppose you have to get ready to go out with my sister soon, right?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 9 Aug - 11:24

"Mm I do and you have to go into work."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 9 Aug - 11:38

He nodded. "Oh joys." He told her playfully.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 9 Aug - 14:34

She laughed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 9 Aug - 15:49

He smiled softly kissing her forehead before he got up to get dressed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 10 Aug - 13:13

"Should I take them with me?" She asked meaning the children.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 10 Aug - 15:57

"Might want to ask Aria." He suggested.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 11 Aug - 13:18

She nodded. "Alright."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 11 Aug - 13:26

He smiled slightly, walking back to bed in his jeans and shirt as Scorpious crawled to the edge and sat up slightly on his knees to reach for his father.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Aug - 0:03

"I think Scor wants to go with you today."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 12 Aug - 8:51

"I would take you little guy but you'd be boted." Draco told him.

Scorpious just looked at him, puppy dog eyes out in full force.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Aug - 12:42

Hermione chuckled softly at them both.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 12 Aug - 20:14

"Okay, okay, I'll take you." Draco told him, tickling the young boy into laughter once more.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 13 Aug - 12:57

Hermione laughed. "Of course you will because there's no saying no to that face."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 13 Aug - 18:25

"I know right." He smiled looking down at the baby in his arms. "I'd best go and get him changed."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 14 Aug - 13:14

"Not without giving me my kiss first," She replied smiling at him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 14 Aug - 15:50

He smiled softly and put Scorpious onto the bed before he walked over to her and pulled her closer, kissing her deeply.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 15 Aug - 16:23

Hermione smiled against his lips kissing him back the same way.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 15 Aug - 16:25

He pulled away when Scorpious started to whine. "Okay, okay." He smiled, picking up his son.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next