BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 35 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 8 Oct - 18:04

Aria smiled. "I['m sure he misses you too."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 35 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 8 Oct - 20:53

"I know but I got myself used to him being home with me," she laughed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 8 Oct - 21:10

Aria smiled. "You could always come and work at the school." Aria reminded her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 8 Oct - 21:29

"And what about the children?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 8 Oct - 21:36

"I'm sure Madam Pomfrey would set something up."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 8 Oct - 21:38

She chewed her lip in thought. "Maybe."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Oct - 2:19

"Just discuss your options with Draco tonight, you might come up with something that you both agree on."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Oct - 11:40

"I plan to."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Oct - 12:06

She smiled, just as Narcissa ran out to them. "Mummy, Auntie Aria, there's a man coming through the fireplace."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Oct - 15:23

Hermione was up on her feet in an instant following her daughter into the other room.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Oct - 15:38

In the room where Narcissa had been was the Minister of Magic and Aria watched him, still wary after everything that had happened.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Oct - 1:39

"Hello Minister. How can we help you?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Oct - 7:48

"Ah Miss Grainger, just the person I was looking for." He spoke obviously ignoring the fact that Hermione was married. "I have a proposition for you."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Oct - 11:20

Hermione opened her mouth right away to comment that she was no longer going by Granger but rather she simply stated, "And what might that be Sir?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Oct - 18:22

"There is a job opening at the Ministry and it would be an honour for a war heroine such as yourself to work for us."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Oct - 19:15

"Might I ask what opening this is?" Either way she would have to speak with Draco. They're lives and their children came first.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Oct - 20:11

"It is in our enforcement of the law area." The minister told her. "You will be delivering instructions for the punishment of those who abuse magic."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Oct - 20:35

She nodded slowly. "I need to talk this over with my family if that's alright. May I have until the morning to decide?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Oct - 20:42

"I would like an answer soon Miss Grainger, you might be a war heroine, but we do have other people to talk about."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Oct - 20:52

She bit her lip. "I can't just make a decision like that without discuss snigger it with my husband. He should be home very soon. I will speak with the moment he gets in."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Oct - 20:54

"Draco will be here soon." Aria told them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Oct - 20:56

She nodded.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Oct - 20:58

"Very well, I can stay for a few moments."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Oct - 21:01

Hermione waited on draco.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Oct - 21:01

Aria looked in the direction of the front door as there was a sound of it opening.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next