BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Jan - 20:50

"Puzzles? She can do that?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 27 Jan - 20:59

She nodded. "Very well, I've been working on this one since six this morning."

"Okay Ron's moving in, because he seems to be able to get you to sleep." Draco commented as he looked at the puzzle over her shoulder.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Jan - 21:07

Hermione raised an eyebrow at her husband. "Actually that's not a bad idea. Ron moving in with the children...we have the room. Aria what do you think?" She brought over the tea and looked at the puzzle.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 27 Jan - 21:16

Aria shrugged before she sat up. "Finished." She looked at the puzzle and there didn't seem to be much there, until they looked closer and there was faint lines, marking in numbers, almost like a Sudoku puzzle but bigger.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Jan - 21:33

Hermione peered at it confused. "My little girl made that?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 27 Jan - 21:39

She nodded. "Narcissa could probably do it too if she had the attention span to complete the puzzles, like Draco he doesn't have the attention span." She told her brother playfully.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Jan - 22:41

Hermione slid a free arm around her husband. "Is she here? Can you say hello to her for me?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 28 Jan - 0:05

"Tell her yourself." Aria told her and she suddenly went still like she did the last time Angelica was able to speak with them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 28 Jan - 1:00

Hermione knew how that made Aria unwell and hadn't meant for her to do that. "Angelica?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 28 Jan - 11:12

"Hi mummy."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 28 Jan - 12:25

"Hi my Angel...how are you?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 28 Jan - 14:07

"I'm okay mummy, auntie Aria is teaching me puzzles."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 28 Jan - 14:41

"I've heard. Do you enjoy puzzles?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 28 Jan - 15:08

"Yes, it's nice to have something that is just me and Auntie Aria, like Narci shares the visions, I can share puzzles."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 28 Jan - 16:12

Hermione smiled softly at that. "I'm glad you're happy baby."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 28 Jan - 16:16

Aria seemed to be smiling for Angelica, before she looked around. "I wonder if Narci can see me."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 28 Jan - 17:22

"I don't know but I can ask her."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 28 Jan - 17:35

She nodded. "Maybe when she's awake."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 28 Jan - 18:02

She nodded.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 28 Jan - 18:14

"I love you mummy...But I think I'll have to go now, I don't want to hurt Auntie Aria."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 28 Jan - 18:40

"I love you too baby," Hermione smiled.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 28 Jan - 21:17

Soon Aria was back in front looking at them. "Did you talk to her."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Jan - 0:55

"Yes, she's lovely."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 29 Jan - 1:43

She smiled. "I'm glad that I can give you something."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 29 Jan - 13:53

"Thank you,how're you feeling?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next