BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 21:24

"Losing my mum is about it. If she would keep her mouth shut and her opinions to herself there wouldn't be a problem."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 21:25

She sighed. "I'm really not the best choice for you." She told him, turning to look at him. "She's right about that, but she's wrong when she suggests that I don't love you or our children."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 21:29

"I don't care what she thinks. You're my choice and nothing is changing that."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 21:30

"We." She told him playfully as she slid her arms around his neck. "I'm happy to be your choice, we both are."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 21:36

He gave her a fake frown. "You know what I meant," he pulled her onto his lap.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 21:38

She smiled. "Of course I did, but I like playing with you." She told him, straddling his lap.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 21:44

He rested his hands on her hips. "I've noticed that."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 21:45

She smiled, gently moved her hips against him, aiming to find her own comfort but doing so much more in the process.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 21:56

He made a quiet noise pressing his forehead against hers.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 21:58

She smiled slightly and she repeated the motion, putting her hand over his mouth to silence his noise as best as she could.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 22:03

He moved her hand pressing his lips to hers instead.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 22:06

She kissed him back, but this spurred her to continue the motion., seeing how far she could push it before either he had his way with her or pushed her off his lap all together.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 22:22

He kept the kiss and just to test her back moved a bit under her while holding her waist firmly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 22:26

She gave a soft noise against his mouth, but she continued her task.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 22:36

He did the same showing her that he knew just what she was doing.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 22:37

She smiled slightly. "Ah ah, the children might come in." She told him teasingly, doing it slightly harder knowing how he liked her to tease.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 22:39

He held her tighter. "Be your fault if they do..." He muttered.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 22:40

She smiled teasingly. "All because I know how to press your correct buttons." She told him playfully as she moved a hand down his chest to his pants.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 22:46

He smirked. "Mmm that you do and you like to test it when the children are around.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 22:48

She smiled. "Well, self control is always good." She told him, kissing his lips as she slid her hand into his pants.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 22:52

"You know my self control has always lacked," he muttered against her lips holding back a groan.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 22:54

She smiled at hearing the slight sound of the groan as she continued her movements. "That I do know."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 23:11

"I'm gonna get you back."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 28th April 2017, 23:13

She smiled. "You can try." She told him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 28th April 2017, 23:15

"Oh, I will," he whispered tugging her closer.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next