BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 29 Apr - 22:10

He held her closer.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 29 Apr - 22:18

She kept him close.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 30 Apr - 11:41

He continued kissing along her neck.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 30 Apr - 11:45

She smiled slightly, gasping in content.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 30 Apr - 15:28

He kept up with the kisses.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 30 Apr - 15:31

She continued the kisses and touches that she was giving him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 30 Apr - 15:32

He did the same to her in return.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 30 Apr - 15:34

She smiled slightly.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 30 Apr - 19:19

He smiled back.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 30 Apr - 20:04

She smiled back, just as there was a knock on the door and her brother's voice sounded.

"When you two are finished, Ron's mother is here."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 1 May - 11:14

He made a face and moved back from the kiss, sliding Aria off his lap to beside him. "Come in Draco."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 1 May - 12:08

Draco walked in and he looked at them. "Your mother wanted to talk to Aria."

Mrs Weasley soon breezed through the doorway and Aria tensed the seer obviously fighting for control to tell the woman what she thought of her but Aria gripped Rons hand.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 1 May - 18:18

Ron took her hand rubbing his thumb against it. He gave a look to her that said it was okay and if need be then Serene could come forward.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 1 May - 18:20

Aria looked at him with a raised eyebrow, with the disintergrating relationship between Aria and Mrs Weasley already, the seer would no doubt make it worse.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 1 May - 18:23

Ron just nodded and pulled her against his side. "Its alright love," he whispered. "Go on mum. Say whatever it is you feel you have to say but mind you if I don't like it I'll say what i want too."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 1 May - 18:31

Draco leant against the wall, watching the scene, he said nothing just watched but his eyes remained on his sister.

Aria looked between them and she seemed to sigh before she squeezed Ron's hand, the force of the squeeze showed that the seer was in front and then it seemed to blow up from there and before Mrs Weasley could say anything, Serene started. "You dare think you have a right." She sneered. "A right to tell me how to do my job as a mother." She seethed. "To bring your other grandchildren against mine, because what?" She demanded.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 2 May - 10:58

Ron let out a breath looking from his mum to Serene to Draco and bavk again. "Let her talk for a moment, He whispered to her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 2 May - 11:44

Mrs Weasley had obviously expected Aria to be the one who she was talking to so was taken aback when she got Serene. "You are not the one who I wanted to talk to." She told her.

"Well tough luck!" Serene snapped. "You don't deserve to even come to our house and demand to see her." Serene snapped. "All you do is hurt her and I've had enough. You're going to leave her alone, you're going to keep your mouth shut and if you even try and down grade her, I will personally become your worst nightmare."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 3 May - 14:07

Ron let out a breath. "Serene..." he whispered cupping her cheek to make her look at him. "In not going to tell you to not be mad, in fact I'm not going to tell you anything but this..." he looked at her his eyes softening. "Let it be Aria to decide if she wants to talk. Please. If she doesn't, let her say so?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 May - 14:14

Serene looked at him, she obviously didn't like being told off but she also wanted to protect Aria yet listen to him. "I'm not needing to be wrapped in bubble wrap Serene." Arias voice told her and Serene sighed letting Aria in front. When Aria was in front she kissed Rons palm before she looked at Mrs Weasley and she looked more calm than Serene as she held a hand up to Mrs Weasley before she could talk. "I don't want to hear anything from your lips unless it os to both apologise and offer both me and Serene and Ron something to make it up to us."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 3 May - 16:07

Ron didn't mean to be the way he had but he wanted both the ladies to have their say, feeling that they both deserved it. He smiled a little at the kiss and nodded listening, his eyes shifting to his mum than.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 May - 16:10

Mrs Weasley looked at Aria and she seemed taken aback before she looked at Draco. "Aren't you going to I say something?" She demanded.

"You're mad right?" Draco asked. "You blacklisted me and my sister no way am I helping you."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 3 May - 16:19

"Why should anyone say anything? You won't even allow them at the burrow mum, you're the only one in the family that has a problem. Hell, even Bill has helped me when I needed someone!"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 May - 19:57

"Your fiancée should be the one that you turn to not your brothers or me, that shows she isn't good enough for you Ronald!" Mrs Weasley told him.

"Get out!" Aria suddenly shouted. "You won't allow me and my brother near your house then fine you're not welcome here." Aria told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 3 May - 20:22

"You don't even know what I'm speaking about mum! And the simple fact that he helped me without me asking even asking him means something! If you can't speak what you came here to say then my fiance is right, leave."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next