BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 0:19

"Let's not talk about it right now," she offered quietly, moving to sit on the bathroom floor at his side and sliding her hand into his.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 0:21

He slid a hand into hers. “You thought i would do that though.” He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 0:28

"I-.. Draco I love you with everything that I am, everything. You went from being so calm to tense behind me and that.. I-.. it- I don't know-.." It had been his immediate tensing up and not laughing or telling her that would never happen.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 0:30

“What did you expect me to do?” He demanded. “It’s bad enough that what she said was right, the pure bloods of my family do sleep around, I didn’t want you thinking that I would do the same.” He told her. “Because no only do I not believe in having more than one wife but my sister would castrate me.” He continued. “I’ve told you from the start I would take no one else but you, that I only love you I didn’t think that I had to justify Pansys little rant.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 0:38

"What did I expect you to do?! Anything at all that's what!" She snapped back at him. "The smallest squeeze of my hand would've been fine like I did for you. But no you flipped the fuck out and left me standing there alone to go wreck your room."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 0:41

“If you had let me attack that bitch it would have gone better.” He told her. “If I had done that then I would have consoled you in any way that you wanted.” He told her. “I would have told you it was false and showed you how much you mean to me, I would have even sent my friends out and taken you on that damn sofa time and time again until you could neither walk or remember a word that had left that bitches mouth.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 0:46

"She's not worth it, Draco. She wasn't standing there trying to calm you and holding your hand, I was. I was the one in your bed all night and all of this morning. Focus on me and not her," she replied, shifting a little to touch his cheek so he'd look at her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 0:48

“If if focussed on you then I would have hurt you.” He told her quietly and after a while he looked at her. “I couldn’t live with myself if I did that.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 0:50

"I don't believe that," Hermione answered, pressed a tender kiss to his lips.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 0:52

“You wouldn’t until I did something.” He whispered kissing her back
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 0:55

"Trust yourself more and trust me," she whispered keeping the kiss and deepening it a smidge more.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 0:56

He raised an eyebrow slightly, matching his kiss to hers.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 1:01

She didn't think he would ever harm her and now she was finished talking about it, she wanted to get Pansy out of his head.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 1:02

Unfortunately that was not an easy task, Pansy to him was the main thing to get him annoyed, however this time he took control pulking her into his lap to straddle him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 1:07

Yes but she was prepared to do whatever it took to distract him from thinking about her. Hermione slid onto his lap, her hands moving into his golden locks as she kissed him more deeply.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 1:10

He matched his kiss to hers his hands moving to massage all aspects of her upper body over her clothes. His plan was to do what he told her he would do, and that was take her over and over until she forgets everything.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 1:12

If that was his plan, she was going to go with it. Not only to forget but because it was the love between them that she wanted to feel, wanted him to feel and be reminded of as well.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 1:16

Draco would next get tired of her and he soon ripped her shit off to be able to touch skin on skin where was able to find sensitive areas and giving them his attention
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 1:17

She made a soft sound at his attention, shifting herself on his lap so she could press against him a certain way.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 1:19

He moaned softly against her skin and he pressed kisses and nips everywhere where she would be able to feel pleasure trim them
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 1:27

She kissed him back whenever she could and when she couldn't get to his lips, her own found his neck and collarbone.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 1:34

He continued kissing her neck and chest
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 1:43

Hermione moaned his name very softly, her hands moving from his hair to under his shirt wanting to feel his skin against hers.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 1:46

“That won’t do.” He told her. “I want you to scream it so even she knows who I belong t
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 1:56

"If you want to hear my screams then you give me a reason to scream," she told him cheekily, clearly she was egging him on now but she was determined to make sure everyone knew now that they were together.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next