BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 38 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 24 Apr - 11:34

Mrs Weasley raised an eyebrow. “Oh really now? She’s the sister of the boy who bullies you and your best friends mercilessly.” She reminded him. “I just want you to be safe darling, and of course I don’t want my youngest son to be hurt, but we aren’t like her family Ronald, she’s only going to hurt you sweetheart.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 38 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 24 Apr - 14:03

"She hasn't done anything to hurt me in two years mum, she's been nothing been nice to me.. Hermione and Harry. In fact she's one of Hermione's best friends too and you know she's been dating Draco." Not that he's thrilled about that but he's getting there... slowly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 24 Apr - 14:19

“I am still not thrilled with that Ronald and I will tell Hermione such when I see her.” She warned him before she sighed. “Ronald, Lucius Malfoy is trying to destroy the only livelihood that our family has, do you think it’s a good idea to go around seeing his daughter?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 24 Apr - 14:39

"You can tell her that whenever you like, mum but be prepared for her not to react kindly to it. She didn't care what I thought at all or what Harry or anyone else thought about it either." Ron told her. "Probably not but you always told us to follow our hearts and do what we feel is right."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 24 Apr - 14:42

Molly sighed she did remember saying that. “I just don’t want you hurt Ron.” She told him. “But for you I will get to know her if that’s what you want.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Apr - 14:26

"I know you don't but I was doing myself more harm by not doing what I felt was right."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Apr - 15:08

She nodded. “Okay.” She told him. “Let’s go and meet your friend.” She went to go back and join Aria who was still waiting for the em to come back and she was looking around almost in awe.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Apr - 15:28

Ron nodded and walked back to Aria.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Apr - 15:32

“Well Aria, it’s nice to meet you I’m Molly.” She told her holding a hand out to her.

“It’s nice to meet you Molly.” She shook her hand
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Apr - 15:46

Ron walked over to stand beside her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Apr - 16:00

Molly nodded. “Well anyway if I knew you were coming I would have tidied up.”

“Oh don’t worry it’s lovely.” She told her looking around
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Apr - 20:48

"Can I show Aria around?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Apr - 20:55

“Yes if you like.” Mrs Weasley told them. “Here pass me your coat dear.” She reached for Arias coat taking it from her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Apr - 20:57

He nodded. "Thanks, mum." He smiled and took Aria by the hand to show her around the burrow.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Apr - 21:06

Aria followed him happily and she was seriously in awe of the place.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Apr - 21:31

He took her from room to room showing her around.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Apr - 21:32

Aria followed happily asking questions until they soon bumped into Harry. “Hi Harry.”

“Good god, hi Aria.” Harry laughed
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Apr - 22:13

Ron blinked in surprise. "Hey."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Apr - 22:17

“What are you doing here?”

“Ron’s just showing me around.” Aria told him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Apr - 22:19

"She's here because I brought her here."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Apr - 22:20

Harry looked between them. “Are you two together?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Apr - 22:30

Ron looked at Aria. "I think so?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Apr - 22:32

Aria looked between Rob and Harry and she nodded with a smile.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Apr - 22:34

He grinned at her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Apr - 22:35

Aria leaned into him.

Harry beamed. “That’s great guys.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next