BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered - Page 21 Empty Re: How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 22 Apr - 13:12

“You need to rest.” Hermione told him.

“What about dad?” Arth it asked. “What about you?”

“We will both be fine.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered - Page 21 Empty Re: How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 22 Apr - 13:18

Audrina looked at them all. "You all need to rest. Every single one of you. No one is going anywhere today, we're all having a family day here at the house. Arthur, you're welcome to call Michelle and invite her if you like but otherwise I want us all here together." She looked between them all.

Chelsea nodded. "I'll go fix breakfast.."

SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 22 Apr - 13:29

“Haven’t had one of those in a while.” Hermione told her as she joined her.

Arthur nodded and he got himself up making a quick call to Michelle to see if she wanted to join.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 22 Apr - 13:42

Michelle readily agreed and said she would be right over and that no one needed to cook anything she would bring it over from the restaurant.

Audrina smiled softly. "Good. We can watch movies and just be a family. Sebastian that includes you too."

SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 22 Apr - 13:45

Sebastian seemed slightly stunned at that comment, he didn’t expect them to think of him as family.

Hermione nodded as Arthur relayed the message to Audrina. “The more food the better.” Hermione reminded him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 22 Apr - 15:06

Audrina smiled softly and nodded in agreement. "You are with Chelsea now, are you not?" she asked, seeing the look on Sebastian's face.

Chelsea looked at Bastian. "You're not leaving.. are you?"

SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 22 Apr - 15:08

“I mean I’m not exactly family right?” He seemed pretty uncomfortable and nervous with the situation as apart from sleeping together they never actually said they were together.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 22 Apr - 15:12

"Well no, not technically but neither is Michelle and she's coming to be with Arthur.." she told him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 22 Apr - 15:14

“Did you actually tell him that you two were together?” Hermioke asked her niece.

Sebastian bodded. “Good point.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 22 Apr - 16:33

Chelsea smiled softly at him, reaching to squeeze his hand. "I won't make you stay if you're not comfortable, Bast.. but.. I want you to." She told him, looking at her aunt. "We haven't.. exactly gotten to that point yet."

SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 22 Apr - 16:38

He squeezed her hand. “I’ll stay if you want.”

Hermione smiled softly she could see how much he loved Chelsea.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 23 Apr - 14:31

She nodded, gently tugging his hand so he would come into the kitchen with her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 23 Apr - 14:32

He followed her
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 23 Apr - 14:34

Once in the kitchen, Chelsea began to take things out to start cook for everyone even though Michelle was going to be bringing food as well. "I'm not really being very fair to you, am I?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 23 Apr - 14:35

“In what way?” He asked as he leant against the counter
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 23 Apr - 20:20

"You're giving me everything. Every bit of yourself.. doing everything for me.. and.. I'm doing nothing." She was right back at square one again with her thoughts.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 23 Apr - 20:35

He raised an eyebrow. “What’s started this?” He asked
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 24 Apr - 11:07

"Are you really happy like this?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 24 Apr - 11:31

“Chelsea I’ve got no idea what you mean.” He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 24 Apr - 13:58

She sighed softly. "This," she gestured between them. "Like my aunt said.. without a label between us. Is that really fair to you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 24 Apr - 14:18

He looked to her. “What are we?” He asked her. “What do you want us to be? Do you want us to just be friends? Do you want friends with benefits? Do you want a relationship?” He asked before he thought for a minute. “Do you still love Arthur?” He asked quietly.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 24 Apr - 14:37

She stopped what she was doing and looked at him. "I don't think we're just friends, Bastian." That much was obvious, there was something between them. "I- I'm always going to love him. He's my brother."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 24 Apr - 14:41

“You know that’s not what I meant.” He told her. “I know you’ll always love him, that I’m okay with, but I need to know if there’s going to be a time where you’re in bed with ne but thinking of your love for Arthur.” He told her. “Because that is something that I wouldn’t be able to deal with.” He told her truthfully. In reality he had already told her that he was in love with her and that hadn’t changed, he loved her more than he had loved anyone that much was certain but he needed to know if she even felt slightly the same about him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 25 Apr - 14:59

"No, it's not like that. It's never been like that. You're who is on my mind, Bastian. I know my head is messed up and I'm not doing things right but I'm trying."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 25 Apr - 15:12

“Then where do you want this to go?” He asked her. “Because if we are doing cards on the table here, I love you.” He told her. “I’ve been in love with you since we were kids.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next