BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered - Page 4 Empty Re: How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 8 Apr - 23:15

She might've been trying to hide that she was nervous that her aunt was hurting downstairs.

----
"Hunt, breath My Love," she whispered, reaching out to touch his hand.

----
"I know this isn't what we wanted.. I'm sorry.. " he didn't know what else to do.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered - Page 4 Empty Re: How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 6:34

Sebastian kind figured out that that was some of the reason so he used the kiss to try and distract her from it gently stroking her thigh with his hand.
_______

The midwife looked upset with them she had been with them through all of it and she didn’t think that this would be their ending especially not with how heart broken Hermione was. “Come on darling we can do this together.” She promised them giving both of them an encouraging smile as she pulled a blanket off the sofa to cover the floor. “Koen you stay behind her give her something to hold onto and lean against.” She advised.
________

He slid his fingers between her. “I hate her hurting and not knowing how to help.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 13:11

Chelsea made a very soft sound at his touch, kissing him back.

---
Koen did exactly as instructed, moving to stay behind Hermione so she could lean against him however she wanted to.

----
"I know.. I wish there was something we could do for her."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 13:18

He kept the kiss using his touches against her skin to distract her.
_____

He nodded and he continued his pacing.
_____

The midwife helped Hermione get into a more comfortable position so that she could deliver the baby. “Okay Hermione on the next contraction I need you to push.” She told her, Hermione had gone quiet knowing that it was useless now, and every contraction she made a noise of pain and effort but her tears never stopped coming.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 13:52

Oh, it distracted her alright and she leaned into it even more.

---
She kept a hold of his hand so he could only get so far.

---
Koen held her as best as he could with the arm that wasn't holding onto her hand, smoothing her hair back and wiping her tears. Whispered words of his love for her and their child were told to her but he knew she was much to upset to focus on what he was saying.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 13:56

He held her close.
____

Hunter stayed close to her the more cries he heard from his sister the more things were set on fire but when because it was him doing it it all stayed where it was not spreading to the house.
____

Eventually Hermione had given birth to their child, the poor child was small and barely making a sound. The midwife held the child gently as she wrapped them in a small blanket. “Welcome to the world little one.” She whispered. “I’m so sorry.” She whispered before she looked to Hermione and Koen. “It’s a little boy, would you like to hold him? Let him spend his moments with his mum and dad?”

Hermione held her hands out almost immediately and she cradled the baby so gently. As she looked a true beautiful angelic face of her dying son her tears came thick and fast as she watched the tips of his fingers and his lips turn blue. “Hello my darling,” she whispered. “I’m your momma, I’m so sorry that I could t protect you.” Despite her human side knowing that her son was dying her animal maternal side was still wanting to car for him and treat him like she would if he was alive which was making it harder for her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 2:12

Chelsea stayed as close as she could to him.

----
Audrina ended up sitting on the hallway floor, watching him without a word and holding him in her arms whenever she could.

----
Koen shoved all of his own emotions deep down so he could focus on Hermione and their son. He held her closer but still gently in his arms, looking down at their son as she held the tiny boy, his heart breaking that there wasn't anything at all that he could do.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Apr - 7:53

As the baby took their last breaths Hermione started to sob. The midwife watched her and she looked truly heartbroken as Hermione held the baby close to her chest all she kept saying was that she was sorry but it wasn’t clear to who and that she would do better if she could have her baby back.
_______

Hunter didn’t have to take long to realise what was happening and he didn’t stop the tears that fell as he held her close to him.
_______

He planned to do whatever she wanted to distract her from everything
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 21:36

Koen dissolved into tears no longer able to keep strong, his arms tightening around Hermione and their son. He felt so helpless not knowing what to say or do to help his family.

----
Audrina hugged as tightly as she could.

----
She wanted to stay close to him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Apr - 21:45

He hugged her back just as tightly until he heard the door open and the midwife walked out of the room having given them some time to themselves and he put on his usual tough and stoic facade.
_____

He kept her as close as she wanted his hand moving slightly higher, using his powers over emotions to give her some happy thoughts to distract her.
_____

Hermione leant into him she had no strength to stay up as she cried, but she kept her grip on their son not wanting to let him go. “Koen I’m so sorry.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 21:51

She held onto him even when the door opened, she allowed it to seem like she was the one that needed the comforting which she did but she knew how her husband was.

-----
Chelsea wiggled herself even closer, laying against him with a soft hum.

----
"You didn't do anything wrong..," he whispered holding her more tightly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Apr - 21:53

“I couldn’t help him.” She whispered. “I’m supposed to help him grow and live….I failed.” She told him.
_____

“Be at peace Viking lord,” the midwife told him. “Grief is to be shared.”
______

He kept her as close as she was comfortable with moving to press kisses to her neck and skin
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 22:02

"Love, this isn't your fault. It isn't. You didn't fail. I'm his daddy and there isn't anything I could've done.."

----
Audrina gave the midwife a sad smile.

----
She was comfortable with whatever he could do for her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Apr - 22:05

She bit her lip tight to stop another wave of tears from falling. “But he was inside me.” She whispered, looking at their sons face. “Do you want to hold him?” She whispered.
______

The midwife smiled softly. “They will both need you two in these coming days.”
______

He continued his kisses he wasn’t going to stop distracting her until she asked
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 22:09

"He was but we created him together, Mione'.. we love him together, we will miss him together." He told her, nodding slowly at her question.

---
"Our home is their home."

---
She felt bad that she wasn't downstairs with everyone else but she also didn't want to be anywhere Sebastian wasn't.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Apr - 22:11

“We can go downstairs if you want.” He told her.
____

Hunter nodded.

The midwife nodded in understanding.
____

Hermione nodded weakly before she moved slightly so that he could hold his son.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 22:16

"I-.. no.. I- cant.. if they're all down their crying or anything.."

----
"We are a very close family."

----
Koen took their son with extreme care as best as he could without letting go of her either, which only made his own tears come more.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Apr - 22:20

“I know but I’ll be right there with you, I’ll help you.” He promised. “They need you too.”
_____

Hermione didn’t stop her tears when she saw his and she gently moved the blanket away from their sons face.
_____

The midwife nodded. “It’s nice to be working with these two again, I remember your sons birth Hunter, he’s grown wonderfully.” She was trying to help the mood
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 22:25

"Don't leave me?" She whispered.

---
He cradled their son close and her too. "We need to give him a name..."

----
Audrina smiled softly at this. "Arthur is a wonderful young man."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Apr - 22:29

She nodded. “He is, he’ll be an amazing big brother.” She nodded to Audrina as she said that. “Now I will let you all grieve, I have left numbers and instructions for what is to be done next, if she needs me or Koen needs me then please call me.”
_____

“I’ll never leave.” Sebastian promised.
_____

Hermione nodded stiffly. “I can’t think of any.” She whispered. “Not one seems like it would be right for him.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 22:32

Audrina opened her mouth but a look was sent Hunter's way instead.

---
She hugged him tightly before getting up.

----
"We'll find the perfect one, don't worry."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Apr - 22:36

She nodded. “It needs to be special.” She whispered as she watched the baby.
____

Em he got up with her.
____

The midwife smiled softly before she left the house. Hunter looked between the midwife and his wife. “You don’t think she meant what I thinks he meant do you?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 23:20

"It will be."

---
She reached for his hand.

"Why else would she say that? He's already a big brother to Chelsea."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Apr - 23:22

She nodded numbly resting her forehead against his chest. “My wolf is going crazy, she wants to care for him.” She whispered.
_____

“I have no idea….Maybe tomorrow we should check?”

He held her hand bringing it to his lips and he gently kissed it
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 23:36

"Will it hurt you to let her do so now?" He didn't mind it but he didn't want to cause her even more pain or grief.

---
Audrina nodded.

----
She gave him the tiniest smile.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next