BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 20:20

She smiled, glancing over to Ginny and Harry. “Do you want to know their future?” She asked, remembering their conversation earlier.

Harry smiled softly
____

He smirked slightly as he heard her. And his grip tightened showing that the dragon was in front now. “My beautiful mate, I love heari mg to e sounds you make.” He told her in a soft whisper against her ear as he licked her mark m.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 20:32

Ron nodded his head.

Ginny hugged him tightly.

----
"Mmm, My Draco," she moaned his name very softly, leaning a little more heavily into his embrace, her breath quickening at this as a small shiver ran through him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 20:35

He purred softly. “Never forget that you’re mine.” He whispered in her ear gently pressing a kiss to it. “You’ll always be mine.” He licked her mark again.
_____

Aria looked to them. “Guys want to hear your future.” She told them as she slid a hand into Ron’s.

Harry looked over. “Sure why not?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 20:47

There was another whimper from her and a mumble of 'Damn that purr is hot as hell' as she pressed herself against him even more.

------
Ginny looked slightly confused. "Our.. futures?"

Ron held her hand gesturing for them all to sit on the stands.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 20:51

Aria went to sit on the stands. “I’ve seen numerous futures for all of you, even Hermioke and Draco, but there are some things that are constant, I can tell you those.” She told them.

Harry moved to join them.
____

He grinned at hearing her, and he brought her to the sofa though he stood her behind it, using his hands to place hers on the back of the sofa. “Hold on to it.” He whispered in her ear, tonguing the mark one more time before he moved to kiss down h the back of her neck to her back removing the necessary clothes as he did so.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 21:02

Ron led them to the stands, sitting down so they weren't just standing around like fools. "As long as mine has you in it, I'll be happy." He told her.

Ginny sat down, holding tightly to Harry's hand. "I'm with Harry, right?" She looked very hopeful.

----
There were sounds that each of her boys made that drove her crazy and for some.reason one of them was that purr. She went with him without question, placing her hands on the back of the sofa, her breath turning a little shaky.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 21:06

“Ron I won’t be able to see that because I can’t see my own future.” She reminded him. “But I’ve seen a lot for you and Harry,” she told Ginny. “The constant is a wedding, I can only summise that it is yours, and a child but I can’t see much about the child yet.”
_____

One he had positioned her, he removed her clothes so that she was only in her bra and knickers. “We might not have time for me to fuck you senseless but I can still make you feel things you can only dream of.” He told her as he pressed a trail of kisses down her back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 21:14

Ron pouted a little bit he understood.

Ginny smiled brightly at what she was hearing and she looked to Harry.

----
"An hour is still a long time," she told him but she also knew how they got when they really started up with things. "Mmm, I'm all yours to please however you like."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 21:17

When he reached her waist that was where she was able to feel the most pleasure as he dived straight in with his tongue.
______

Harry looked to her with a smile.

Aria looked to them with a smile
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 21:22

There was a small squeak from her in response from her, her grip on the couch tightening.

-----
Ginny seemed very thrilled with this news even if it could be many years in the future.

Ron smiled.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 21:24

He continued to pleasure each spot that he knew would drive her insane.
——-

Aria smiled softly at seeing how thrilled she was.

Harry kissed her head gently he was also thrilled
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 21:30

Hermione leaned heavily into the couch, at times feeling almost like she couldn't breath but in the most fantastic way.

---
Ginny lifted her head to kiss him back.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 21:31

He kissed her deeply

Draco continued his kisses and movements with his tongue, he wanted her to go close to that edge before he pushed her over it
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 21:35

She hummed happily into his kiss.

Ron kissed the side of her head.

-----
With the things he was doing for her it wasn't definitely for him to get her to that point.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 21:39

He continued his pleasure giving.
___

Aria smiled softly

Harry smiled softly
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 21:43

Her moans and whimpers of pleasure and his name only increased as he continued.

----
Ginny laid her head on his shoulder.

Ron held her hand.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 21:46

As she was about to fall over that edge in pure ecstasy he stopped what he was doing, moving back up to whisper in her ear. “Beg for it.” He whispered to her
____

Aria slid her fingers between his. “I’ve seen some of your future, you’re at a lake a small child next to you, a little girl.”

He held her close
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 21:54

"Mine?" Ron asked her, lifting her hand to kiss it. "A little girl? I-.. is she mine?"

Ginny tucked herself into his side.

----
"Oh, my!" She panted out between breaths, mumbling something before repeating what was supposed to be 'Don't you dare stop, please, don't stop.." this was half a moan and also a shaky whimper.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 21:58

“I believe so.” She told him.

He held her close
____

Draco smiled softly and he let his hand trail below her waist and his teeth found her mark again the combination was the quickest way o help her reach her peak and push her over it.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 22:03

"Whoa.." He never really imagined himself having kids.

She gently nuzzled him with love and affection.

-----
Hermione reached for his other hand, preferring to hold onto him instead as she reached that point. It was good they had their own space too now as she had come to find it harder and harder to be quiet and now she didn't have to.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 22:07

Harry nuzzled her back.

Aria smiled softly. “You looked happy.”
_____

Draco growled softly against her neck as he worked her through each wave of pleasure, and when she came down from her high he kissed her neck. “That was so hot.” He whispered softly against her
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 22:14

"What-.. what did she look like?"

She giggled.

----
If she wasn't in such a highly shaky state and still catching her breath that growl would've done things to her right away, especially if they had more time. "Draco," she murmured, hugging his arm tightly. "Merlin I love you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 22:17

Aria looked at him. “Her skin was pale and her eyes a light grey but her hair was the most vibrant red you would ever see, she even had soft curls in her hair.” She told him. “And a dusting of freckles on her nose.”

Harry smiled softly
_____

Draco smiled softly kissing her neck. “Breathe love.” He told her softly keeping her upright. “God I wish I had more time.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Jun - 22:24

"Well she's definitely got the Wesley hair," he laughed. "But the eyes well.." he looked at her, "those could be yours."

Ginny smiled. "It's almost dinnertime, guys."

----
She leaned into him now rather than the couch. "I'm good.. I'm good.." she breathed, taking more slower breaths now. "Later, Draco. We have all night and tomorrow."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Jun - 22:27

Aria thought for a moment. “Could be.” She told him

Harry nodded. “Ginnys right we should head back.”
_____

Draco kissed her head before he moved to hold her close. “Oh trust me you will need tomorrow to recover.” He told her playfully. “Think you can make it downstairs for dinner?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next