BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 39 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 14 Jul - 14:07

He kept the kiss deep, before he broke it for a moment as his hand continued topleasure her. "Babe, if you're not up for this tell me," He encouraged, he knew that this was all the dragon and he didn't want to risk causing her any possible harm by having her engage in this if she didn't want ot or feel like it.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 39 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 14 Jul - 14:15

"Shhhh, my love," she hummed, moving so she could tug at the sweatpants he was still wearing.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 14 Jul - 14:18

He moved so that she could remove them or at least move them, the feeling of them brushing against him enough to get a noise of pleasure from him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 14 Jul - 14:20

She slipped off of his lap for a moment so she could get them off completely, her lips pressing kisses all over him at the very same time.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 14 Jul - 14:26

He groaned softly moving so that she can more room and full access to do whatever she wanted with him. His breathing had turned into soft pants of pleasure
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 14 Jul - 14:49

Her kisses continued below his waist, her hands touching anywhere that she could bring him even more pleasure.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 14 Jul - 14:52

He groaned loudly a hand fisting into her hair. “Fuck babe.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 14 Jul - 14:55

She hummed pleasantly as she kept up her touches and kisses. "You have no idea how much I love you," she whispered.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 14 Jul - 14:56

“Trust me if it mirrors how much I love you I have an idea.” He moaned softly.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 14 Jul - 14:58

"Oh, it does, My Draco. You're my everything. Heart and soul."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 14 Jul - 15:03

“And you’re mine.” He told her before he suddenly pulled her back up onto his lap. “And as much as I love your mouth on me, this would be over way too soon.” He told him as his claws gripped her waist.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 14 Jul - 15:06

"Mmm, you never let me have fun," she teased gently, moving back onto his lap and pressing herself over him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 14 Jul - 15:08

He looked up at her smiling sligjtly in mischief. “If you want to have some fun then go for it.” He told her, his grip tight on her waist as he moved against her keeping in time with her movements
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 14 Jul - 15:12

"I was but someone insisted that I come back up here," she winked at him, letting him hold her how he wanted as long as she was able to move freely against him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 14 Jul - 15:15

He smirked slightly. “Well then that person is an idiot.” He told her as he watched her admiring her body appreciatively. “Please babe have some fun.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 14 Jul - 15:21

"No, no, I'm already up here now," she answered him,
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 14 Jul - 15:24

“If you’re sure you don’t want some fun.” He teased softly before he kissed her deeply
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 14 Jul - 17:05

"Don't worry, I can have my fun later," she whispered against his lips.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 15 Jul - 1:58

He smiled sligjtly before he kissed her deeply and passionately
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 15 Jul - 2:23

She kissed him back immediately.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 15 Jul - 3:57

He moved to kiss down her neck to her chest. “You are wearing way too many clothes.” He whispered against her skin as he undone her shirt and pants
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 15 Jul - 6:38

"Not my fault you didn't take them off sooner," she hummed softly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 15 Jul - 6:40

“Little bit distracted.” He told her before he gave her a cheeky look and his claws suddenly ripped her shirt and pants open, throwing them to the side once th ey were undone.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 15 Jul - 6:46

She gave a small laugh and then the slightest playful frown was made at him. "Hey! I'm going to have to use magic to fix those now," she wasn't at all upset though.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 15 Jul - 6:50

“I’ll buy you more.” He told her playfully as he pressed kisses to her chest paying special attention to areas that caused her pleasure.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next