BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered - Page 39 Empty Re: How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 15:21

"I thought we had already come to an agreement on this, Sebastian." she looked at him now, her eyes filled with deep confusion. "I- we said last night that we were going to raise our baby ourselves..."

---
"It sounds so strange when you say that."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered - Page 39 Empty Re: How Long Do We Live For? - Remastered

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 15:29

"And yet you still don't look to agree or feel confident in that." He told her. "I know we agreed and believe me, I want this child, but I won't force you to look after a child that you might not be able to manage, if you change your mind then I just want you to know that you still have options."
______

"I know, didn't feel right to say either to be honest...I don't think it's sunk in yet."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 18:45

"Stop doing that..." she mumbled, moving to sit up on the bed and putting her head in her hands. "That isn't helping at all. It's only confusing me more."

---
"It's going to take awhile I'm sure."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 18:47

He nodded. "Most likely....If Arthur and his girlfriend turn to us in the next few weeks and say that they are pregnant, I'm going to dig my own grave."

He sat up with her, moving to sit her in front of him, her back to him. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be confusing." He told her, kissing her head, gently rubbing her arms to bring comfort.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 18:55

"Please don't even say such things, I will honestly cry."

---
She leaned back into his chest slightly. "You said we were keeping our baby, that you would teach me everything.. that's what you said..." she was trying hard not to burst into tears.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 18:58

"And we will, but don't forget babe I can feel everything that you feel, even the feelings underneath the faith in me to teach you everything." He told her, pressing a kiss to her head. "The feelings you won't ever say."
______

He smiled softly. "My death is a long way off babe." He promised.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 19:29

"Then don't tell me it's okay to give our baby away.. do you know how hard it already is to know how upset my aunt is knowing my mom is having a baby and now I am too. I know it would make her incredibly happy but then what about you? Me? Having to see the baby and know they're ours..."

----
"Not only that, Hunter. More babies? No thank you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 19:32

"Yes no more." He told her with a soft laugh.
______

"I know and I'm sorry." He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 19:42

She smiled softly at him. "We should get dressed before the kids come over."

----
"My head is all mixed up now.."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 19:43

"I'm sorry, I'll leave you to sort your head out whilst I go to work if you want."
________

He nodded. "We should."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 20:06

"You're going to leave me?!" She seemed to suddenly go into a state of panic right then, grasp for his hands to hold them tightly.

----
Audrina got up from bed and crossed the room to her dresser to get some clean clothes.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 20:11

"I offered," He told her. "But your dad is already after my head for getting you pregnant, don;t want him after me for not doing my job."
_______

He watched her for a few minutes.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 20:21

"You didn't do this on your own. In case nobody realizes, I was there too. This is me as much as it is you." She sighed, moving so he could get up. "Go on then.. I don't want you getting into trouble."

----
She found some comfortable pants and a nice shirt to go along with it, then fixed her hair.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 20:25

Hunter watched, his eyes following the shape of her body, and he looked to the door as he heard Hermione come in. "Ah, forgot you and her were meant to be going out today."
________

"Yes, I think the term it takes two to tango applies here." He told her. "You need to go and see your parents," He reminded her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 20:37

She grinned at him when she felt him watching her. "I forgot too.. but it's alright. This is good."

----
She nodded. "I know, I know..."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 20:39

He walked to her and he rested a hand on her cheek, before he pressed his lips to hers. "I love you." He told her, and the amount of emotion in his voice showed her that he love her a lot.
______

Hunter nodded. "What are you two even meant to be doing today?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 20:48

She looked up at him and leaned her head into his touch, kissing him back. "I love you too." Her voice was much soft than usual and while she still felt like crying her love for him was true and deep.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 20:50

"No matter what we decide on, if we change our minds or not, we are going to be okay." He assured her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 20:55

She clamped her hand over his mouth. "Shhhh, no more. Go to work," she got up to get changed. Yes, she had come to leave a change or two of clothing at his place.

----
"Whatever we feel like doing? I don't know."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 20:56

"Fair enough."
_____

Sebastian smiled slightly, kissing her once more before he left.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 21:04

"If the kids come.. talk to them or tell them we can talk later, it's up to you."

---
Chelsea kissed him back before she got changed and brushed out her hair.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 21:08

Sbeastian headed down to the stables to work.

Hunter nodded.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 21:32

Audrina slipped her feet into a pair of sneakers. "Are you coming down?"

----
Chelsea tugged on her boots and grabbed one of his hoodies pulling it over her head even though it was huge on her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 11 Aug - 21:38

He nodded. "Might be a good idea."

"I thought you two were still asleep." Hermione told them when she saw their bedroom door open and she was stood at the top of the stairs.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 11 Aug - 21:47

"No, we had breakfast up here this morning and I was getting dressed," she smiled softly at her.

----
She left his little place and made her way towards the house slowly, wrapping her arms around herself.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next