BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 14:56

“Apparently he thinks you’d like to be fucked against a wall and he keeps replaying every other time that’s happened and how much you enjoyed it.”
_____

She smiled to him

He kissed her head
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 14:59

Hermione held back a small smirk because most of that was true. "Mm' but what about what you want right now? Not him, not me. You."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 15:09

“I always want you, that’s the problem,” he told her truthfully. “I want to fuck you so you can’t walk straight, I want to hear you scream for me so loud that Hogwarts could hear you, I want you so much that I’d take you here and now, fucking hell even the slight touch sets my nerves on fire with want for you.” Draco told her. “And that’s what makes it harder because his blatantly obvious about it and I’m trying to shut him up by denying him the one thing that we both want.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 21:27

"Draco, then why deny yourself such things, hm? I've told you before that all you have to do is tell me what's going on." She continued trailing her fingers along his cheek.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 21:29

"Hermione look around you, we are in the damn locker room." He shivered in pleasure at her touch no matter how light it was on his skin.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 21:38

"I'm very well aware of where we are," she looked at him. "You have a few choices here.. give in or get out, get dressed and get up to our dorm."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 21:40

"I'd rather not move from here right now, the water is distracting." He told her, before his persona changed. "If it's any consellation, I'd love to take you right here, just need to wear him down, he's particularly stubborn today." The dragon told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 21:44

Hermione sighed. "Fine stay here then. I don't see why you called me in here if you're not going to let me help." She shook her head. "Why must you push at him like this? The two of you need to respect each other."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 21:46

"Hey, I didn't plan this heat thing remember." The dragon told her. "He needs to embrace what we are, he's still pulling back from it, which makes it much harder for both of us, our father wouldn't have been able to get to him if we were properly connected like he is with his."

Draco looked to her, he didn't trust himself enough at the moment, but how could he tell her that without sounding pathetic and useless.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 21:51

"I didn't say that you did and that isn't at all what I meant. This is all still very new and things are changing everyday for us, don't be so hard on him and don't push at him so much.. if you want to communicate with each other better than you need to be nicer to each other." Ignoring the fact that she was still dressed, she stepped into the shower area with him. "Talk to one another, talk to me."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 21:53

"Then order him to stop resisting me." The dragon told her, he knew that Draco was going to hate giving up control, he was a natural alpha persona as a human, the dragon was just more...of a beast about it.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 21:57

"Sit," she told him, nodding her head at the shower floor as she sat down right where she was, opening her arms to him. "I won't do that to him. He needs to accept this on his own."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 21:58

The dragon looked to her, thankful for once he was wearing shorts in the shower and he sat with her, he wondered where this was going.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 22:02

"Draco, what's going on hm? I thought you two were doing better? What's this talk about you not embracing this all and resisting everything?" It was obvious she was talking to Draco and not her Dragon. She needed to know what was going on.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 22:04

"I nearly killed you and my sister the other day." He sighed. "Two of the three people that I swore to protect in this fucking world," He rested his head against the wall. "How can I still protect our son if I nearly killed his mother and his aunt?" He asked, not really to her just in general. "He lost control, if it happens again, Aria might not get there in time and if she does, I won't stop until she's dead, he went to feral that he actually went to eat her." He told her. "All he wanted to do was feed and mate, that was it, it's like the human me didn't exist, I never want to do that again."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 22:10

And there it was, that's what Hermione wanted him to admit all of this time. "Tell him, not me. I know what happened. I was there. Tell him what you're afraid of, tell him that he can't be losing control like that, not with us. You HAVE to communicate with him, Drac. You have to."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 22:13

"Do you not think I've tried?" He asked with an exasperated laugh. "Honestly if I could, I'd get rid of him, even at the cost to my life, I'd rather be gone than do that to you or Aria again."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 22:16

Hermione reached out to brush some strands of wet hair from his face. "Draco are you listening to him? Because this is about the two of you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 22:19

"I can't deny that I'm a dragon love, and a dragon has to hunt, the last time we shifted was to fight our father, I'd love to just go out and hunt like a dragon can."

"You know we can;t do that," Draco told him. "We can't fly."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 22:22

"Is that what this is about? The need to fly and hunt? Well.. why don't we work on that, hm? Get the two of you in sync like you should be and flying. But first.." Hermione leaned in close, cupping Draco's cheeks in her hands as she kissed his lips.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 22:24

She made a soft moan against her lips as she kissed him, kissing her back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 22:26

She kept the kiss very soft and almost teasing, pulling back after a few moments. "Come on now. I want you to get dressed so we can go inside."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 22:28

"Tease much?" Draco asked her, his hand had made it's way to her thigh just under her skirt and he forced himself to pull it back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 18 Sep - 22:50

She smirked at him. "Please? Do as I ask now and I promise I'll make it worth it."

----
Ginny and Ron had both put food onto their plates.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 18 Sep - 23:00

Aria and Harry both out food on their plates and as they are other students came by to congratulate the three on their game especially Ron for his saves
____

Dracoraised ab eyebrow before he nodded . “Alright and where are we going after here?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next