BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 38 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Sun 27 Jan - 18:58

Tatia stayed close to Klaus, looking up when Kol walked in and entered the living room, carrying a very bloody and unconcious Rebekah. "What happened?" she asked, pulling away from Klaus to get a better look at Rebekah, whom had just been placed on the sofa by Kol. Tatia looked at her, then back to Kol. "Kol, where's Vanessa? She was with Rebekah." she asked slowly.

"Violet happened, that's what." Kol grumbled, "Rammed into Bekah's car with her own, took it completely off the road. Ness wasn't there when I got there, so I'm assuming Violet took her."
------

Grab a human, knock it out and meet me at the Old Lockwood cellar asap. Violet text Malvolio. I'm setting our revenge plan up.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 27 Jan - 18:59

Charlotte watched them.

Alarick eventually calmed down and cried himself to sleep.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 27 Jan - 19:03

Klaus cursed quietly.

----
Rather funny I'm watching Uncle Elijah with one right now. Malvolio text back, walking over to Elijah and Kaida with a large metal pole, "Sorry Uncle Elijah." he hummed before hitting him violently over the back of the head with it to knock him out, doing the same to Kaida before grabbing her and darting towards the old Lockwood cellar

----
Jeremy sighed softly, smoothing Alarick's hair gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 27 Jan - 19:09

Violet grinned when she saw Malvolio, she was sat by Vanessa, who was lying sprawled on the ground. Her neck was snapped and she was a bit bloody from the crash. "Gonna get her to kill the human, she's never fed from a human before purely so she didn't kill it, so it shouldn't be too hard. Once she kills 'em, the werewolf curse will be triggered. Full moon tonight, and last time I checked turning into one of those blasted creatures was excruciating." she smirked as she explained her plan. "Easiest way to hurt Klaus is to hurt his precious little brat."
-----

"Where would she take her, why would she take her?" Tatia asked, panic in her voice.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 27 Jan - 19:12

"It'd get to Elijah to since this human girl is his. I was watching them. Had to knock Uncle Elijah out to get to her obviously but.." He shrugged, "Ah well." as he dumped Kaida down beside Vanessa.

---
"Stop panicking." Klaus told her simply, taking his phone out of his pocket and phoning Violet.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 27 Jan - 19:15

"Make her bleed, then wake the kid up and get her to feed and kill whilst I deal with dear Uncle Nik." Violet told him before she answered her phone. "Ah, finally worked out we got your girl?" she laughed, "You're gonna be far too late to stop what I have planned, I made sure of that. And before you ask, no I'm not going to tell you where I am. So this conversation is gonna be kinda pointless isn't it?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 27 Jan - 19:22

Elijah went unconscious.
____

Charlotte watched them and she walked to Damon's stash of whiskey and she took one of the glasses and and poured herself a small glass.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 27 Jan - 19:27

"Okay," He hummed, sinking his fangs into Kaida's neck and tearing out a chunk of skin from her wrist to make her bleed even more then she already was. Walking to Vanessa after and prodding her, "Little brat of a cousin, wakey wakey we got breakfast for you."

----
"What are you doing to her Violet?" Klaus snapped.

----
Jeremy looked over at Charlotte
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 27 Jan - 19:33

Charlotte looked at him. "Sorry, it helps with the cravings, do you want some?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 27 Jan - 19:34

h, we're gonna make her turn. Full moon tonight, and we've got her someone to kill right here." Violet grinned, her cheerful tone obvious. "Can you remember just how horribly painful it was those two times you turned? Each and every bone in your body snapping and breaking. Your precious little girl is going to have to go through that, and I'm willing to bet it's going to be worse because of how small she is." she then laughed, "Oh, I can't wait to hear the screams."

Vanessa stirred slightly at the stronger smell of blood, instantly waking up and sinking her fangs into Kaida's neck to feed on her.

"Oh look, looks like Ness has already started," Violet grinned, giving Klaus a running commentary. "She's not wasting any time on this, poor human's gonna be drained in minutes. The curse is going to be hers to enjoy once that body runs dry..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 27 Jan - 19:37

Jeremy shook his head in the negative, asking, "Where's Elijah gone?"

---
"Where are you, Violet?" Klaus asked with a sharp hiss, just giving Tatia a worried frown as he put his mobile on speaker so Tatia and Kol could hear.

"That's it you little brat," Malvolio encouraged with a hum, "Drink up. Taking every last drop."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 27 Jan - 19:42

"Now why would I tell you that? Saying that, whether or not you know is irrelivent, I'd say she's about two minutes away from breaking the curse. You'll never get here in time." Violet grinned, "Bye bye now, hope we don't see you any time soon. Once the brat starts turning we'll leave her so we obviously don't get bitten. Who knows where you'll find her. Maybe in the middle of a road if she gets hit by a car while wolfed out or something." she giggled and put the phone down.

Vanessa continued to drain Kaida, switching to the other side of her neck as she'd almost drained her completely.
------
Tatia's face was one of shock, "Oh my god Nik." she breathed out, "If she turns its going to be agony."

Even Kol looked a little disgusted as he'd listened to Violet. "Never thought the kid would go that far." he mused.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 27 Jan - 19:43

Elijah suddenly collided with Molvolio and snapped his neck, before he done the same with Violet. "You little bitch." He grabbed the phone before Violet could end the call. "Get to Mystic Falls."
_________

"He went over to Kaida's."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 27 Jan - 19:47

"Even if we knew what town she were in we'd be able to get there." Klaus grumbled quietly, Violet having already hung up before Elijah had gotten there, "I'm tempted to phone Elijah to see if he knows but I have a feeling he won't. It's be a long shot."

---
Malvolio patted the top of Vanessa's head, "Drink up. Every last little drop." he encouraged with a small smirk before looking to Violet, "Uncle Elijah will be added to the people who hate us list, by th-" he cut off when Elijah tackled him then, falling unconscious as his neck was snapped.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 27 Jan - 19:48

Elijah walked over to Vanessa and he pulled her off Kaida. "Nessa stop."
_____

"He went over to Kaida's."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 27 Jan - 19:51

"There's nothing left anyway. Her heart stopped a minute ago." Vanessa whined. "Dead."
-----

"Try him Nik, he might know. We need to get to her."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 27 Jan - 19:53

Klaus nodded, texting Elijah because it was quicker; Do you know where Nessa is, Elijah? Or have you seen Malvolio and Violet?

----
"Good." Jeremy replied, "When will he move there completely. I don't like him around." he whispered quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 27 Jan - 19:55

Elijah looked just about ready to snap and he picked Vanessa up, holding her to him as he called Nilaus' cell.
______

She shrugged.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 27 Jan - 19:56

Vanessa scrambled away from Elijah and sat back down on the floor, pressing her hands to her ears and crying out, screwing her eyes up. When she opened them they were bright yellow showing that she'd activated the werewolf curse.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 27 Jan - 19:57

"Elijah." Klaus answered, keeping the phone on speaker so Kol and Tatia could still hear, "Do you know where Violet and Malvolio are? They have Ness...." he went quiet at hearing Vanessa in the background, "Mystic Falls I'm assuming?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 27 Jan - 19:59

"To fucking right, they are here. Now if I were you, I would get here as soon as possible if you want a part of them to rip into because by the time I'm finished, there won't be anything left." Elijah sounded ready to snap - which was rare for him - and he put the phone on loudspeaker as he watched Vanessa, and he nealt beside her. "It's ok, it's ok. You're not alone Vanessa." He only told her that because of how much he cared for his niece.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 27 Jan - 20:02

Tatia put a hand to her mouth and looked ready to cry herself when she heard Vanessa. Kol gently put an arm around her in comfort, "Shh T, don't worry, we'll rip them both to shreds for this,"
------

"It hurts." Vanessa whined, pressing her hands down harder.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 27 Jan - 20:05

"I know, but trust me, it will stop soon." Elijah told her.
____

She shrugged.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 27 Jan - 20:06

Klaus hung up then and headed out of the house, getting into his car and bashing his hand down on the horn to hurry Tatia and Kol up if they were coming.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 27 Jan - 20:08

Vanessa started to cry as she curled up and in on herself.
----

Tatia and Kol followed soon after, Tatia sliding into the passenger seat next to Klaus while Kol got in the back seat.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next