BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe )

4 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) Empty Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe )

Post  BestNameEva Sun 15 Sep - 14:34

Intro:

You know how things can start out so great and just as you start to think 'Yeah, I'm liking this' it can be ripped from your hands before you even know it?

Like when you win a goldfish from the fair when you're a kid, you name it, go with your parents to get a small fish bowl for it, pick out some real cool coloured rocks and a little castle figurine for it to swim around.  The next day you run down stairs like an excited puppy to feed it, check on it, and it's just floating at the top and the next thing you know your parents are flushing it down the toilet to it's watery grave.  

Or like when you make a best friend, a few best friends even, and just when things are perfect one of them suddenly moves away, falls in love and forgets about you - soon they just get added to the list of people you used to know.  All you have left of that person is memories that'll soon get mixed up with others and fade until you forget about them completely, just like you forgot about that fish.

An even more relatable example to me, personally, though, is when you win a five-star luxury  6 month cruise with your older brother and mother which is just perfect since you all needed a break away from the drama your screw up, dead beat but 'still caring' father causes. You meet people on that cruise, not many but some - mostly from other countries and one day you're in the posh dining room listening to a live singer who is mediocre and cheesey at best but still rather refreshing to hear after a hard day relaxing and there is the sound of an explosion from below. Chaos. Yelling. Getting lost from your family. Life jacket. Jumping in a life boat with about nine other people in it. Watching the boat sink. Seeing bodies in the ocean. People screaming for help and trying to get into the already full life boat.  Realising there is only enough food and water for about two days. Not knowing what's happened to your family.   Being lost at sea. Yeah, what I'm going through now is definitely a lot worse than my goldfish dying, I don't fancy joining it in it's watery grave.

Plot:

The plot is pretty simple, your characters came onto this cruise ship whether it be for a holiday or because they got hired to work on it and the boiler of the ship malfunctioned and exploded, causing it to blow up.  Your character/characters are now stuck on a ten-person life boat with only enough rations to last two days.

Species:

Human:
Humans, pretty self-explanatory which you should know everything about as hopefully you are one and not some evil flesh eating alien. This is the only species on the RP, for now, anyway. Maybe eventually we could bring in another but… we'll see.

Rules:

1. Only two characters each - I know it's odd but I want to keep it so it is only ever ten people on the life boat for logic reasons and character limits is the best way to do that.
2. Try and keep boy/girl ratio pretty even.
3. Then just all of the common sense rules, I suppose, the things everyone knows anyway

Character skeleton
Full Name:
Nick-Name:
Relationship status:
Children:
Family:
Reason for being on the ship:
Looks:
Other:

My Characters

Full Name: "Aladar Jonothan Lukas."
Nick-Name: "Aladdin - yeah, it's a pretty lame and childish nick-name but it's what everyone calls me so…What're you gunna do?"
Gender: "I'mma a boy, do I look like a girl? Wait, I don't want you to answer that question actually."
Age: "Seventeen as of the day the boat went down, mm, I had the best birthday ever - note the sarcasm there."
Relationship status: "Single."
Children: "Woah! No, none. Never. Never will have any."
Family: "They're safe and sound, luckily,"
Reason for being on the ship: "To stay ali- Oh, you mean why I was on the cruise ship that sank, yeah, that was because me and my mates were celebrating my birthday."
Looks:
Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) Joe+Brooks+1537088470
Other: "My family are rich, very rich. Hence how I could afford to go on that disaster of a cruise in the first place."

Full Name: "Estelle-Marie Jacobs, pretty basic I reckon."  
Nick-Name: "Stella, but my parents and close friends call me star sometimes."
Age: "Nineteen, my twentieth is in the next few months."
Relationship status: "Single, at the moment."
Children: "None,"
Family: "They were on the ship, I don't know where they are now…"
Reason for being on the ship: "I won a competition and came here with my family, part of that competition prize not only was the cruise but it gave me a shot at being hired on the ship full time which is what I always wanted to do - walk on a cruise ship but... Things didn't really turn out like that, obviously."
Looks:

Other:

Full Name:  "Millie Louise Jackson."
Nick-Name: "Mummy calls me Mills."
Relationship status: "Boys are icky."
Children: "I'm one of those."
Family: "My mummy is with me or was and my daddy ran away somewhere and…"
Reason for being on the ship: "Holiday." 
Looks:
Other: "I'm from  Paris so can speak French."

Full Name: "Kayleigh Rosanna Stryder."
Nick-Name: "Kayl, Leigh, Kay. Whatever people wish to call me, I suppose."
Children: "Heck no."
Family: "None of your beeswax."
Reason for being on the ship: "Read above."
Looks:
Other:

Full Name: "Ethan Michael Angelo." 
Nick-Name: "Ethan."
Children: "None."
Family: "I'd rather not say." 
Reason for being on the ship: "Just like the above."
Looks:
Other: He's quiet, keeps to himself a lot of the time.  He also has a welsh accent.

Last edited by BestNameEva on Thu 19 Sep - 19:20; edited 7 times in total
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) Empty Re: Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe )

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 15 Sep - 15:03

My Characters

Full Name: Journey Abigail MacIntyre
Nick-Name: Jory or um sometimes Jam... stupid I guess but yeah oh well.
Age: Officially sixteen as of a few weeks ago not that it really matters though.
Relationship status: Single.
Children: No. No. No.
Family: My brother and sister were on the ship but I'm not sure where they are...
Reason for being on the ship: She won a dance competition in her home town and the cruise was the grand prize.
Looks: Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) Stoner
Other:

Full Name: Carson Michael Nash
Nick-Name: Uh I think Carson is easy enough
Relationship status: Single
Children: Hell no!
Family: My mom and younger brother were on the ship... an- Whoa what the hell?! You don't need to know all that!
Reason for being on the ship: (Haven't decided just yet)
Looks: Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) 1346109639
Other:

Full Name: Nikolai Alexander Litrell
Nick-Name: Everyone calls me Niky and you can too I don't mind!
Relationship status: Single cause girls have cooties!
Children: Are you crazy I'm only eight!
Family: My mommy and daddy were on the cruise with me but I got lost when everyone started pushing and screaming...
Reason for being on the ship: We were on vacation while my daddy was home from the army.
Looks: Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) 42-19883358

Full Name: Dustin Anthony Winters
Nick-Name: Dusty but I hate it...
Gender: Guy. It seriously shouldn't be all that hard for you to know.
Relationship status: Single.
Children: Nah not that I know of anyway.
Family: My mom, my older sister and her new husband (my brother-in-law), my older brother and my two younger sisters...
Reason for being on the ship: We were celebrating my sisters wedding... stupid I guess but yeah it's what my sister wanted.
Looks: Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) 279336536_661fd22c99

Full Name: Zoey Rebekuh Chambers
Nick-Name: Zo usually
Relationship status: Single..
Children: N-no..
Family: Back home where I believe they're all safe and warm.
Reason for being on the ship: I needed to get away..
Looks: Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) Img-thingCAC08C6C

Last edited by SpiritWolfe on Wed 18 Sep - 23:24; edited 1 time in total
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) Empty Re: Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe )

Post  BestNameEva Sun 15 Sep - 21:04

Aladar was sat near the back of the life-boat, his gaze behind them as he stared at the small peak of the cruise ship that was peaking out of the water, a solemn expression on his face.

Estelle was sat at the front, staring straight ahead at the ocean in front of them.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 15 Sep - 21:11

Journey: was sat a little bit in front of where Aladar was sat hugging her knees to her chest a blank stare on her face as she looked around hoping to maybe catch a glimpse of her brother or sister.

-----

Carson: [b]was sat right behind Estelle a deep frown on his face
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 15 Sep - 21:20

Aladar got to his feet, stumbling initially as he got used to how sloppy the floor of the lifeboat was and having to grab on Journey's shoulder to regain his balance. Muttering a quiet apology when he realised what he had done.

Estelle just remained as she was, sighing after a few minutes.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 15 Sep - 21:25

Journey: lifted her head the same time her hand shot up to grab his wrist that was on her shoulder in an attempt to steady him a little before she quickly let him go and hugged her knees tighter whispering It's o-okay...

((Want our other charries to talk or leave them so they're open if anyone else joins?))
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 15 Sep - 21:39

(( Leave them for a few days, I think ))

Aladar sat himself down beside her quietly after a few moments.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 15 Sep - 21:48

Journey: glanced at him when he sat down but quickly looked away again biting her bottom lip
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 15 Sep - 21:52

"Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream..." Aladar hummed, trying to lift the mood a little bit.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 15 Sep - 21:54

Journey: wrinkled her nose slightly at his attempt to lighten the mood not really finding it very funny. In fact she sunk down into her little area more trying to keep away from everyone
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 15 Sep - 22:19

Aladar just made an iritated huffing sound at her reaction, putting his head in his hands.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 15 Sep - 22:25

Journey: coughed quietly into her arm muttering under her breath about "not getting sick" and such
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 15 Sep - 22:30

"You okay there?" Aladar asked with a small frown.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 15 Sep - 22:35

Journey: nodded slightly whispering something that could have been "I'm just a little chilly" but it was much to quiet to really hear
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 15 Sep - 22:43

"Pardon?" Aladar asked, grimacing because he didn't hear her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 15 Sep - 22:49

Journey: It doesn't really matter but I said I'm a little chilly. she told him a bit louder
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 16 Sep - 16:55

"Me too," Aladar agreed quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Sep - 17:33

Journey: It probably doesn't help that we're wet and sitting out a sea..
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Sep - 17:39

Full Name: Rosalie McCarren
Nick-Name: Rose or Bambi as my brother says
Children: Not sure, maybe in the future
Family: My big brother
Reason for being on the ship: Me and my brother left home
Looks: (give me a sec)
Other: I actually only have one hand, part of a deformity I was born with.

Full Name: Jackson McCarren
Nick-Name: Jack
Children: No
Family: My little sister Bambi
Reason for being on the ship: Me and my sister left home
Looks: (give me a sec)
Other: Nothing else really
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 16 Sep - 17:41

Aladar laughed quietly at that, "Unfortunately none of us have a choice in that though."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Sep - 18:02

((Hiya Vamp!))

------

Journey: Mm of this I know she nodded her head before shivering just a little in turn hugging her knees more tightly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 16 Sep - 18:04

(( Me and Tif both have a character each free if you want 'em. My girl is free and her boy is xD ))

"Come here." Aladar sighed, pulling off his hoodie and wringing it out before handing it to her. "It'll warm you up a little more."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Sep - 18:09

Journey: only shook her head slowly gently pushing his hand away Uh-huh you keep it.. it wouldn't be fair of me.. you'd be cold.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 16 Sep - 18:10

"Take it. I'll have it back later, but for now I'm fine."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Sep - 18:14

Journey: only shook her head stubbornly refusing to take it from him I don't need it...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next