BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 38 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 14:20

"What did you do to her Percy?" Draco snarled.

"That baby she was carrying, was mine, when she said that she couldn't bear to kill it, I took matters into my own hands." At his words, the crowd of deatheaters shouted out that they should kill him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 38 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 14:23

Ron inhaled sharply balling his hands into fists.

Hermione glanced to Aria then Ron.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 14:27

Aria was hidden behind her mask, though her eyes looked glassy and she was swaying slightly trying to stay on her feet.

At his words, Draco hit him, he looked furious and half crazy at what Percy had done and he suddenly pulled out his wand, placing the tip under his neck. "Personal notice Percy, don't fuck with the deatheater."

"Why, you're going to kill us all eventually, even your little wife is going to receive the curse. Just admit it Draco, you and your little group down here are more monsters than you let on."

"I'm not going to kill you Percy, at least not yet, I'm going to make you wish that I had killed you."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 14:30

Ron was going back and forth not sure what he heard or what he believed but he himself was furious and he was fighting to hold himself back.

Hermione remained completely calm surprisingly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 14:47

Draco looked at Blaise and he walked to the deatheaters at the front of the group, and he pulled one out of the room with him, taking it into a hidden room, where he shed his cloak and mask and looked at the person. "Unmask yourself Arianna."

Aria took off her mask and her cloak, so she was now in just her dress and heels, though as she threw her cloak aside, she almost fell until Draco caught her, and picked her up in his arms carrying her over a chaise lounge, where he lay her down, kneeling on the floor beside her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 14:54

Both Ron and Hermione had wanted to follow them but neither did.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 15:10

"Hermione is here to, as is Ron."

One of the deatheaters tapped Ron's shoulder, just as another tapped Hermione's and they both gestured for them to follow them as they led them into the room that Aria and Draco were in.

"Why the fuck did you bring them here? They aren't deatheaters Arianna."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 16:02

They both followed the death eaters into the other room.

"I wouldn't just let Aria come on her own, she can hardly stand" Ron replied with as much calm as he could.

Hermione didn't say a word.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 16:05

"None of you should have come." Draco told them, looking at the two death eaters who had brought them in. "Unveil."

At his words, the two death eaters took off their cloaks and masks, to reveal Blaise and Pansy.

"Draco, you know you haven't been yourself these past few days." Pansy reasoned. "Whilst Aria was unconscious, I visited, told her everything. Punish me if you will, but you two are twins she wouldn't want you to throw away the life that you have for her."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 16:08

Ron didn't say a word removing the mask and robe to kneel beside Aria taking her hand into his.

Hermione did the same but she still hadn't said anything.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 16:13

Draco looked at Hermione, before he walked towards the door.

Aria smiled softly at Ron, gently squeezing his hand.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 16:16

"Draco..." She whispered softly before he could leave the room.

Ron lightly squeezed her hand.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 16:17

Draco stopped, but it was only for a few seconds, then he left the room.

Aria looked at him. "I'm so sorry..."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 16:53

Hermione balled her fists lowering her head.

"About what?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 18:21

"For everything."

Pansy looked at Hermione, and she gestured for her to follow, as she was going after Draco.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 18:25

Hermione followed.

"I just have one question Ari...why'd you go to him?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 18:28

"I can never remember." Aria told him. "All I know is that I'm there one minute, then it goes black, and then I'm there getting redressed...I don't remember anything else."

Pansy led her to where Draco was watching Percy get beaten up by other deatheaters.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 18:33

Ron frowned slightly. "And the baby?"

Hermione made her way to Draco without a word.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 18:35

"What about it?"

Draco's mind was elsewhere, so he didn;t notice her come up.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 18:45

"It was his?"

Without a sound she walked up beside him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 18:55

"I don't know, I prayed to god that it was yours."

Draco still hadn't looked at her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 18:59

He gave a small nod.

Hermione brushed her finger tips to the back of his hand so he'd know she was there.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 19:18

He looked at her.

She looked at Blaise. "How did you find him?"

"It was quite easy, he knew that Draco wold be pissed, so came looking for him."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 16 Jun - 19:26

Hermione stepped closer to him.

Ron frowned slightly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 16 Jun - 19:30

"He just happened to find me instead." He knelt down beside Ron. "You just rest now though, me and Draco will sort this."

Draco went back to watching Percy get tortured and when the deatheaters moved away to reveal a heavily injured Percy,Draco nodded and his throat was suddenly cut.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next