BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 38 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 1:30

Tatia kissed him back gently. "Niklaus, will you marry me?" She whispered as she pulled away. "I can't lose you. You're my other half, part of me. My missing puzzle piece. You've never given up on me throughout all of our problems. You're the father to all but one of my children and even though she doesn't appreciate it as I do you've been a father figure to Astrid before. You make me see light in darkness, you've kept me from falling over the edge when my mind has been going insane. You're an amazing father who's coped with them all when I haven't been around - you've kept agreeing to us having so many children because you knew having a big family would make me happy. And I know they make you happy too. When you smile it lights up my day, you can make me smile and feel safe in any mood or state of mind I'm in - and I've been in some pretty bad ones. Even though my pieces keep fallin apart you keep on putting me back together. You've never given up on me and I won't ever give up on you. I love you too much for that. I fell in love with you under the trees in mystic falls as you made me laugh and forget my worries - and I've loved you each day since. I know it's not proper, nor do I have a ring to seal the deal, but I'll ask again... Will you marry me?" Tatia relayed quietly, kissing his forehead as she spoke and taking his hand and kissing his ring finger when she was finished.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 1:35

Klaus just laughed a little bit in response to that, "You're not just asking because Vanessa has pressured us, are you?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 1:37

Tatia frowned when he laughed, pulling away. "No... I'm asking you because I love you. But I can guess your answer so it doesn't matter. Forget what I said."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 1:39

"I'm laughing because it's nice, love. Unusual, different, but nice. You know I will." Klaus whispered, pressing a kiss to her neck gently and humming, "Though to me, in my mind, we've never not been married."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 1:41

"We spent sixteen years apart... I only thought it proper to be married again. Besides. We never renewedpir vows when we said we would..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 1:45

"Mm, well now we don't have to renew them. We'll be re-marrying." He replied with a gentle laugh.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 1:48

Tatia smiled, snuggling into him.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 1:49

Klaus held her close.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 1:52

"I love you.."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 1:53

"I love you too," Klaus whispered.

(( Can we RP Sarai/Christian, Tamara/Adrian and/or Imogen/Emmett? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 2:06

((Sure if you post first? And brb haha))

"I hope so..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 2:11

"Christian." Sarai breathed, sitting herself up on one arm, lifting her other hand to rest on his shoulder as she pressed her lips to the side of his neck, "I have you back, I have my Christian back…. You're home. I'm home again now you're home."

"You need to know so,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 2:16

"After everything I've put you trough it's hard to believe."

Christian turned to wrap an arm around her.

((You changed your mind for the others? Haha))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 2:23

(( My phone battery was about to die so I had to post it quickly and then I got distracted by Vikings to edit it on my laptop hehe ))

Klaus just let out a small sigh and shook his head in the negative, "Does it matter if it's hard to believe or not? If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be with you now, love."

Sarai moved the hand resting on his shoulder up to rest on the side of his face, lifting her head to press against his forehead as she whispered, "You may look different but your eyes are still yours, they have the same shine." she smiled, "I love you so much, my Chris, my gorgeous. I hope you're happy too.."

(( Hm, since Imogen is human something needs to happen to her soon for her to learn about it all.. I was thinking something that is nothing to do with Emmett and the family? Like a random vampire attack.. I don't know though - any ideas? ))

"So, I've booked us a holiday. You can't disagree to it, either, you've been brightening up a little bit, so I figured you'd be more up for it and we both need a break. A cottage in England, we were happiest there.." Tamara called as she entered the house, "Please don't refuse, I'm getting excited at the thought of a holiday."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 2:27

"You promise me, if you ever don't feel the same way, you'll leave? Promise me?"

Christian just nodded as kissed the top of her head.

"Tamara... I don't have any holidays left at work. I took them all off following... Incidents."

((Idk haha... I was thinking about having Emmett speak to his parents, like actually speak as like a result of the influence she's had on him.))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 2:32

(( That'd be sweet Smile Should Imogen be there at the time or..? Just so I know whom I should post for haha. ))

Tamara's smile faded, wandering over and sliding her arms around him. Resting her head on his chest and whispering, "Please, Adrian, please... talk to them, let me talk to them. Compel them. I need this, you need this.. We need this. It's not a long one, it's only half a week. Not even that if you count travelling time."

"I promise," Klaus whispered.

"Say something?" Sarai asked gently, "Smile? Do your stupid laugh?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 2:39

Tatia snuggled into him with a nod. "Thank you."

Christian chuckled at that and rolled his eyes.

"Tamara... I can't...."

((She can be there? Maybe his parents have invited her to dinner or something and then he talks there. Obviously she thinks their his siblings haha))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 2:44

"There it is," Sarai laughed.

(( Sure, that sounds good to me Smile. ))

"So they're not like your other siblings? Not like the ones that are not too fond of me?" Imogen asked Emmett quietly as they sat at the table. Brushing her hair behind her ear as she watched him.

"Please… you're starting to be okay again, this'll help, I promise. I won't be on your case as much about anything either, afterwards, I bet you'd love that." Tamara whispered, almost pleading.

Klaus nodded, holding her close.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 2:52

Christian just kissed her forehead and got up out of bed, silently padding into Rheas room to sit beside her crib and watch her sleep.

No, they're not my triplet siblings, well, Scott is my brother and Kira his wife, but she's like a sister to me... emmett signed, smiling as his mother came in and kissed the top of his head. practically my parents.

"You're bribing me?"

"Look at me?" Tatia whispered as she pulled away from his chest.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 2:59

She let out a soft sigh and slid out of bed too, wandering after him and just standing behind him. Resting her hands on his shoulders as she followed his gaze.

"If that's what it takes, yes I am." Tamara replied quietly, laughing as she added, "See how desperate I am?"

Klaus locked eye contact with her then, "Hm?"

Imogen opened her mouth to talk then before changing her mind and shaking her head.

Scott entered a few minutes after Kira, putting down a variety of drinks in the middle of the table before ruffling Emmett's hair affectionately. "It's nice we finally get to meet your friend, Em."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 3:04

"Tamara... I'm... I'm thinking about letting you go... Filing for divorce and letting you be free." Adrian whispered, pausing when he mulled over his words.

Thanks for inviting her over.

"We had to or you wouldn't have." Kira chuckled.

"She has my mothers nose..." Christian whispered as he watched Rhea snoring softly. "My grandmas lips..."

Tatia just gazed into his eyes for a few seconds, smiling before closing her own and pressing her lips to his.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 3:11

Klaus closed his eyes and kissed her back.

"You're snore." Sarai whispered, brushing her thumb against his shoulders gently, "Were you close to your grandparents? You've never spoken about them before..."

(( I'm doing what you want and watching Vikings! Don't do it! Don't let him do it! :O </3 ))

Tamara tensed slightly and whispered a quiet, "Don't change the subject, you… I was thinking we could visit the castle we got married at, have a picnic there or something. You can decide the second day and then on the third we could just… do whatever we want to do, y'know? Even if it's just lay in bed."

Imogen just laughed a bit, "I guess I don't have to introduce myself then, huh?"

"Of course not, you're the main talk of the household. When it isn't Ciaran and Siobhan complaining about you, It's Em complimenting you or defending you."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 3:16

"You're the one changing the subject... You heard me..."

"Can you feel a spark?" Tatia whispered against his lips.

Emmett flushed crimson at his fathers words.

"Dead before I was born. But I've seen pictures."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 10 Jul - 3:24

"Ah," Sarai whispered softly, pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"I don't need to be set free from anything, there is no reason for us to divorce." Tamara whispered after sighing softly, lifting her head to look at him. Interlocking his fingers with her own as she whispered, "I know you've not been in a good place recently, but that's okay. It doesn't effect how much I love you, I'm not unhappy being with you. You are good enough. Don't push me away, even if it is for sweet reasons like that. I see nothing to be set free from, I love you, Adrian. For better or for worse, remember?" she hummed , squeezing his hand.

"Mm…. Mhmm…"

Scott laughed at Emmett's reaction.

Imogen looked down at her lap herself, blushing slightly and glancing to Emmett out of the corner of her eye.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 10 Jul - 3:28

"Youre on edge constantly Tamara. And I could see it in your eyes with Sofia and Orvar, you want a family, a real family and I won't give that to you and I'm not enough to keep you happy and it's not fair."

I'm sorry Emmett grimaced.

"Me too." Tatia breathed.

"Can't say she looks like me, considering I'm not me anymore..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next